Deleted

Death's advance bug

HI all.

I am in a lvl 25 guild, and I'm used to run quite fast when I'm dead.
    When I started levelling my DK, I noticed on my first death, that I ran normal speed and not with the 100%+.

I looked through my talents, and this talent was the only movement increasing one, so I tried to change it out, and BOOM! Then I ran 100% faster when dead.

Anyone else noticed this?

I haven't noticed this specifically for DKs, others in my guild have mentioned it, it could be that talents/enchants are overriding the buff somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a hotfix with the guild perk "The Quick and the Dead".

It no longer gives 100% movement speed while dead-- it's been nerfed to 10%.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    They nerfed your guild perk. It is now basically useless. Get used to slow movement. Or, if you prefer, think of it as going through Thick Air.

Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    HI all.

I am in a lvl 25 guild, and I'm used to run quite fast when I'm dead.
    When I started levelling my DK, I noticed on my first death, that I ran normal speed and not with the 100%+.

I looked through my talents, and this talent was the only movement increasing one, so I tried to change it out, and BOOM! Then I ran 100% faster when dead.

Anyone else noticed this?
    That used to be a guild perk, that gave you 100% running speed while dead, they nerfed it to 10%.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Aww, I came in here thinking someone else is flying faster than they should on a flying mount. I noticed at 5.0.4 talent change hit live, specced into new Death's Advance and I was in my level 25 guild (+20% mount speed) with On a Pale Horse (20% mount 'doesnt stack with other bonus') with +310% and moving at 495% speed. So then I ask has anyone else noticed they are moving as fast on a flying mount?

Quote Originally Posted by OniXiion View Post
    Aww, I came in here thinking someone else is flying faster than they should on a flying mount. I noticed at 5.0.4 talent change hit live, specced into new Death's Advance and I was in my level 25 guild (+20% mount speed) with On a Pale Horse (20% mount 'doesnt stack with other bonus') with +310% and moving at 495% speed. So then I ask has anyone else noticed they are moving as fast on a flying mount?
    It's slightly difficult to grasp what you ask, so i'll try and answer what i think you are asking for. Basicly "On a Pale Horse" increases mounted movement speed by 20% (and is together with paladin aura the only spell or effect in game dooing so, guild perk is 10%). This lets your 310% mount move at (normal walking speed + mounted speed)*1.20 so (100+310)*1.20=492.

Death's advance has nothing to do, and does not do anything to mounted movement speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0 View Post
    It's slightly difficult to grasp what you ask, so i'll try and answer what i think you are asking for. Basicly "On a Pale Horse" increases mounted movement speed by 20% (and is together with paladin aura the only spell or effect in game dooing so, guild perk is 10%). This lets your 310% mount move at (normal walking speed + mounted speed)*1.20 so (100+310)*1.20=492.

Death's advance has nothing to do, and does not do anything to mounted movement speed.
    Ah see, I thought both bonuses were additive not multiplative, says increases by 20% so I just assumed, thanks