Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Peta is getting desperate. First mario 3D land and now pokemon. They are just trying to get attention. They see something new that involves animals being treated "bad" and then attack it.

That is just pathetic.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I think PETA may be the first recorded professional trolls in history. There's no way an organization could claim to crusade for animals, kill more than Michael Vick, and then continue on to target such things as video games and cartoons, and be completely serious about it. I'm 99% sure they're just waiting for someone to point it out so they can break out the trollfaces and umads.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I think PETA may be the first recorded professional trolls in history. There's no way an organization could claim to crusade for animals, kill more than Michael Vick, and then continue on to target such things as video games and cartoons, and be completely serious about it. I'm 99% sure they're just waiting for someone to point it out so they can break out the trollfaces and umads.
    I fear you underestimate the stupid side of humanity, you underestimate it greatly.

Deleted
    People think this is an attack on Pokemon?!

... Succesful troll is succesful then. Good one, PETA.

Really guys, they didn't attack Pokemon, they used Pokemon to create attention about an issue. And they succeded.
    This is par for the course for PETA. They will do nearly anything in the name of attention.

Deleted
    Hey PETA, ever wondered why pokemon always "faint" and never die?

This is gotta be as stupid as bashing on mario for the animal costume that makes him jump higher.

Deleted
    The sickest thing about these guys is that they prey on your compassion, so they can make money. How cruel is that?
    They turn your own good intentions against you to rob you of your money.

Nothing is sacred for these guys, they take advantage of your good intentions and your desire to help, so they can make money. That's about as low as you can get.
    Some dictators had more compassion than these guys.

After reading 5 pages of PETA hate... I'm pretty sure I want to join PETA.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    After reading 5 pages of PETA hate... I'm pretty sure I want to join PETA.
    Lol, I think after you join you'll be feeling just about like your avatar pic . . . .

10+ Year Old Account
    What a bunch of morons.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    PETA is about as sucessful as those guys on whale wars. Speaking of, anyone see the season where they went to the area around norway? That was amuseing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see Mario has already made steps to address PETA. :P

Deleted
    P.E.T.A. is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Nobody actually takes these jokers seriously do they?
    No although I think they are considered a terrorist organization by the FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    In all honesty, Pokemon does have a slightly barbaric premise, but the Pokemon seem to be compliant in battles once they are captured. In any case it isn't real and I don't see kids going out and hurting animals because they aren't able to draw a distinction between fantasy and reality. PETA is absurd, and finds fault with just about everything. Very few humans are as out of touch as PETA members.
    In elementary school during recess my friends and I used to take carpenter ants and put them in a cardboard box and pretend they were 2 Caterpie having a pokemon battle. Sometimes Geodude showed up and fainted both of the Caterpies when recess was ending. I'm pretty sure kids always do that stuff anyway though, we just had a context for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's just how you look at it. How do we walk dogs? On a leash. How do we keep them from leaving? With fences. The Pokéball is those things for Pokémon. I don't think Pokémon is cruel, far from it. Pet battles in WoW could be seen as cruel. In Pokémon, your opponent's Pokémon faint, in WoW pet battles, they die.

I'm usually not bothered with stuff like that, but when I did my first pet battle and that little rabbit died, I was kinda upset about it.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    In elementary school during recess my friends and I used to take carpenter ants and put them in a cardboard box and pretend they were 2 Caterpie having a pokemon battle. Sometimes Geodude showed up and fainted both of the Caterpies when recess was ending. I'm pretty sure kids always do that stuff anyway though, we just had a context for it.
    I'm pretty sure even the morons at PETA kill ants. :P That is pretty clever, though...I've never lived in a place with ants large enough to stage fights to the death...er...faint.

Took them long enough.