Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Fail players ruin my fun.

Normally I don't make a whine post but this is beyond me.

Did a simple dungeon to test out my reforge as a healer. And when I was doing the dungeon I noticed I kept going into low mana. And had trouble keeping up. I thought maybe something was wrong with my reforge.

I then looked at healing done and saw I was the only one who more or less had any healing done, which is perfectly fine except the tank was a blood dk.
    I then found out this blood dk not only was he dps/tank gear he reforged into some terrible stats. But what made everything worse was that the bloody DK did not use he's Death Strike.

Confronted the guy and asked why he did not use Death Strike. He said nothing, so i used leap and what not to get him to notice there is something happening. I then went on and said he is a Blood DK he needs to use Death Strike at least once every 7 sec and everytime he takes a big hit. Still no bloody response and he went on with the tanking. Sadly we wiped once but other than that i kept everyone up during the rest of the dungeon with constantly low mana meanwhile just killing my mood more and more.

--REMOVED--
    --REMOVED--

Those numbers is overall the entire dungeon witch sadly took the better of half an hour.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-15 at 11:29 AM.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

So you wiped only once? Sure the guy might be bad but how about looking at it the other way? You still finished the dungeon, you kept the group going and he provided you with a nice challenge at the same time.

Or would you rather faceroll it and cast a greater heal every 10 secs? Where's the fun in that?

Maybe he didn't speak or understand English. And we can't know how you addressed this person, we simply have to trust that you were constructive and polite in your suggestions.

So it's rather hard to help you here, but I guess you only posted this to let off some steam anyways.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, good job then?
    Wrong section too.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infs View Post
    So you wiped only once? Sure the guy might be bad but how about looking at it the other way? You still finished the dungeon, you kept the group going and he provided you with a nice challenge at the same time.

Or would you rather faceroll it and cast a greater heal every 10 secs? Where's the fun in that?
    That is true it was a challenge. But id prefer my challenges in a raid not waste time in a dungeon which I dislike with a passion.

Think what got to me the most is that even though I tried I could not get him to play how a dk should be played. My main last expansion was a blood dk and it saddens me that someone can be so stupid at he's class.

But yeah just needed to went my frustration somewhere. One can hope he is one of the few people who should not be playing he's class until he learns it.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Too much WoW in the Gen OT.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Do we get to say 'fail posters ruin my OT' now?

First off, is that from a new expo dungeon, I was doing more then that in Toc:P Also I think that you might want to re-consider where you post threads about WoW. There are alot of wow forums on this website that would be a better place to post

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    That is true it was a challenge. But id prefer my challenges in a raid not waste time in a dungeon which I dislike with a passion.

Think what got to me the most is that even though I tried I could not get him to play how a dk should be played. My main last expansion was a blood dk and it saddens me that someone can be so stupid at he's class.

But yeah just needed to went my frustration somewhere. One can hope he is one of the few people who should not be playing he's class until he learns it.
    If you dislike dungeons why the hell are you doing them in the first place?, i would never do something i dislike. Also there's so many factors here like, how did you talk to him?, did he even speak english? and so on, but i agree with what some people say, atleast you had something to do rather than just use a heal every 10 seconds, which is boring as hell.

ummm, most dungeons take an almost hour sometimes more, not sure why taking a half hour is sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    If you dislike dungeons why the hell are you doing them in the first place?, i would never do something i dislike. Also there's so many factors here like, how did you talk to him?, did he even speak english? and so on, but i agree with what some people say, atleast you had something to do rather than just use a heal every 10 seconds, which is boring as hell.
    Valor. Only reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post
    ummm, most dungeons take an almost hour sometimes more, not sure why taking a half hour is sad.
    Damn you guys are slow then. If I use more than 15min in a dungeon then it is because we have wiped and or dps is bad. Or if we are trying for achivements.

Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    First off, is that from a new expo dungeon, I was doing more then that in Toc:P Also I think that you might want to re-consider where you post threads about WoW. There are alot of wow forums on this website that would be a better place to post
    Sorry was not certain where to place this.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Fail" isn't an adjective. Christ, those memes have ruined an entire generation.

At any rate, there could be countless reasons for the lack of performance, chief of which is probably simply not giving a shit. If you want a smooth run, form your own group.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well to be honest there OP, It's just a 5 man. Either kick the guy or leave if anything; Not a huge deal

Make some friends?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think your pics would be considered naming and shaming. IDK if that's fround on at MMO-Champ or not.

But lately I've been noticing bad players bringing the team down alot more now than in Cata. When I'm healing, I've seen a few rogues do poor dps and a DK tank in BoE gear that didn't know how to DnD. When I was dps, I saw a healer that didn't dispeal the Sha of Doubt's Dot, and we wiped when it got out of hand. This was all in Reg though. Can't wait till heroic, :/.

Welcome to active mitigation where tanking actually requires half a brain or a very good healer.
    My healers usually do dmg or run around with 95%+ mana.

But those damage dealers...

Well its random so i usually expect nothing much from others players and just be happy if i get good ones. Best approch for LfR / LfD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I think your pics would be considered naming and shaming. IDK if that's fround on at MMO-Champ or not.

But lately I've been noticing bad players bringing the team down alot more now than in Cata. When I'm healing, I've seen a few rogues do poor dps and a DK tank in BoE gear that didn't know how to DnD. When I was dps, I saw a healer that didn't dispeal the Sha of Doubt's Dot, and we wiped when it got out of hand. This was all in Reg though. Can't wait till heroic, :/.
    This was heroic. If it is against tearms of service id gladly remove the names

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    just kick-vote those guys.
    If you look at the picture the tank and 2 of the dps was in same guild on same server. well you can't see the guild thing but the server thing.

And I would not leave cause I need the valor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday i spend 2 hours on LFR. We did'nt killed feng because of movement retards, people who get carried by her guildmates (13k dps, no enchants, reforges, no gems and not the required ilvl on the gear they are wearing) and other things where i have to ask to myself: why are you still living on this planet?

Deleted
    OP Might just be the greatest faggot to walk this forum.

Mod Edit: Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2012-10-15 at 11:15 AM.