Deleted

Tabards on male pandaren...

Anyone else who shares the feeling that tabards look really horrible on male pandaren?
    I have been checking some sets of gear out on male pandaren with the wowhead modelviewer, and each time i add a tabard, it just looks terrible.

Is this an ingame issue, or a wowhead modelviewer issue?

Idd it does, I agree completely...I guess I won't be using Tabards on my Panda monk :P

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think It's a work in progress still OP, Well hopefully.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I disagree. It looks perfect, or rather just like it should. A piece of cloth, with a symbol, on the main section of the body.

EDIT: Uhm is it ingame or model viewer? Because it looks just fine in modelviewer.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I expect a swarm of female pandas tbh, males are horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I disagree. It looks perfect, or rather just like it should. A piece of cloth, with a symbol, on the main section of the body.

EDIT: Uhm is it ingame or model viewer? Because it looks just fine in modelviewer.
    I think he means the overall look of the tabard on the male pandaren does not look well, since it stretches across the torso. Since Males have huge guts unlike the other races, the Tabards will look very stretched, like a fat guy wearing small clothes.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    Yeah, im talking about ingame. The modelviewer is pretty accurate with ingame.

---------- Post added 2012-05-05 at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    I expect a swarm of female pandas tbh, males are horrible.
    Yeah, i know it might sound silly, but just because of the Tabards looking really silly on a male pandaren, im thinking about rolling another race for my monk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Yeah, im talking about ingame. The modelviewer is pretty accurate with ingame.

---------- Post added 2012-05-05 at 08:19 PM ----------

Yeah, i know it might sound silly, but just because of the Tabards looking really silly on a male pandaren, im thinking about rolling another race for my monk.
    The giant flopping belly is the sole reason I won't be playing a panda. I'd not even considered tabards before deciding that. Females aren't so bad but I prefer to play male characters.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerys View Post
    The giant flopping belly is the sole reason I won't be playing a panda. I'd not even considered tabards before deciding that. Females aren't so bad but I prefer to play male characters.
    Well they are supposed to be Pandas haha :P

Deleted
    It looks fine..

10+ Year Old Account
    Tabards seem very pixelated on pandas, every other peice of armor is crisp but the tabard. I can hardly tell what is on it because of how blurry it is. Maybe the new MOP will be different but the old ones are nasty

can you post a screen?

Robes look horriawful on Male Pandas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    I think he means the overall look of the tabard on the male pandaren does not look well, since it stretches across the torso. Since Males have huge guts unlike the other races, the Tabards will look very stretched, like a fat guy wearing small clothes.
    Now you know how us human females feel. Our boobs have been stretching armor that looks nice on males for many expacs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno what you're seeing but looks pretty good on my male pandaren
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Deleted
    Tabards aren't the biggest problem for me, I find shoulders to be incredibly annoying. Even the most badass shoulderpads look silly on the male pandaren.

screenshot? ...