Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Look, you can talk all you want and try to dismiss stuff, you have zero credibility. I am sitting on all the cards here while your camp is blowing hotYou better ignore me, because you certainly don't know how to argue and support your own positions, LOL.

Please, challenge me on the topic of Star Marine so that I can demolish you again.

I know more about Star Citizen than you ever will - a fact you clearly can't handle.
    You keep demolishing yourself by showcasing how deep that toxic obsession with a video game goes. Remember you've refunded years ago, you've lied about being evocati and been preaching Star Citizen's collapse for how many years now? 3? 4? How's that going? Can't accept defeat so you keep reashing old bullshit year after year.

[Toxic and obssessive people like you are the reason games have to be developed in secrecy and dev's avoid posting about their games.](https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ziSkg)

You've become so deeply entrenched into hating Star Citizen and Chris Roberts to have any discussion in good faith and since the game just keeps growing and prooving you wrong that hate just keeps growing.

You've decided long ago that everything about is bad so you've made a hobbie out of it to cope. Strange one but I guess video-game emotional scars are serious business.

And that's why you're best ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    You keep demolishing yourself by showcasing how deep that toxic obsession with a video game goes. Remember you've refunded years ago, you've lied about being evocati and been preaching Star Citizen's collapse for how many years now? 3? 4? How's that going? Can't accept defeat so you keep reashing old bullshit year after year.

[Toxic and obssessive people like you are the reason games have to be developed in secrecy and dev's avoid posting about their games.](https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ziSkg)

You've become so deeply entrenched into hating Star Citizen and Chris Roberts to have any discussion in good faith and since the game just keeps growing and prooving you wrong that hate just keeps growing.

You've decided long ago that everything about is bad so you've made a hobbie out of it to cope. Strange one but I guess video-game emotional scars are serious business.

Then you'll see one of them reply below me with a generalizing, sweeping statement with ad hominems. Mark my word on this.
    ROFL!

Didn't even have to wait on that one.

The only defeat there would be in this context was if Star Citizen released with every promised feature and became a bombastic success.

Even so, I'd just boot it up and play it just like you would. When the game bombs however, it will impact the entire crowdfunding and gaming industry as a whole to the point of us gamers losing out. That's why everyone has a stake in this really.

I have already trashed your entire camp in this thread and you've got nothing but ad hominems as usual. Gee, what a surprise there.

You're not going to ignore me and you know it. It bothers you that I am here trashing your game and your boy Chris Roberts. And worst of all, you know I'm right deep within.

On another note, I love the E.D forums for Star Citizen:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/thread...29121/page-489

11 full threads of basically trashing Star Citizen.

Try mentioning SC on reddit gaming or anywhere and see the general opinion of it.

The gaming community loathes Star Citizen for a reason, and it isn't without merit.

Again, you're scared to argue specifics, so you're wasting everyone's time.

A completely baseless claim.
    You have already proven your lack of credibility with saying everything you say is a fact, its none other than incoherent thoughts of someone that has adandoned any measure of discussion because you dont like something about it.

All your claims are just that, they have no actual basis in reality.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

And yet you don't people on ignore and reply to them. Also there were direct quotes from Chris Roberts in his posts but you've ignored every single one of them. Why is that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    You have already proven your lack of credibility with saying everything you say is a fact, its none other than incoherent thoughts of someone that has adandoned any measure of discussion because you dont like something about it.

And the same to you, why are you ignoring quotes from Chris Roberts that were posted? They were put there to point out monetary practice changes and the views of LTI from the same person. You and the other guy both ignore them and instead focus your comments on the poster himself. Incoherent? It was a very simple read and made plenty of sense. You guys are reaching REALLY hard here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why you bother, its just arguing with a wall.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I specifically wrote what were the facts and my own theories.

Don't try to play with words, you ain't good enough for it.

snip
    Until you don't get over that emotional grudge and personalizing everything you'll never be able to discuss anything Star Citizen objectively.

You're angry we get it, doesn't even matter what your reasons are. It's still a video-game.

One that needs to go go through the very same hurdles as many other games do but that does so in a more exposed way due to the nature of being crowdfunded exposing it's development from the beggining.

Everything else is irrelevant. You disliking the game is irrelevant, trying to glue your personal oppinion with whole gaming communities is just your despair speaking.

Fact is CIG has been breaking all funding records in the last 2 years and has established itself as the most streamed and watched space game on Twitch.

That you think you're helping gaming by warning about the big bad Chris Roberts and Star Citizen and you're actually harming by doing so is as laughable as endearing since you're just creating interest in the game with your crazy shenanigans.

It's dereksmarts level of delusion all over again.
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2020-06-12 at 11:09 PM.

Until you don't get over that emotional grudge and personalizing everything you'll never be able to discuss Star Citizen objectively for what it is.
    Translation: I don't like what was said so I'm going to ignore it and attack the poster. Forget that I attack the posters all the time when they say things, they are the ones 'personalizing everything'. Not me.

- - - Updated - - -

Fact is CIG has been breaking all funding records in the last 2 years and has established itself as the most streamed and watched space game on Twitch.
    Small potatoes on Twitch isn't much to brag about. So whales are tossing money at them still. That'll dry up eventually as they keep failing to release the game. But ignore what Chris Roberts has said, look at those twitch numbers! Nice whataboutism there.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The usual arguement I hear when it comes to sandworms not being ingame right now is "well it's for another planet in another star system that hasn't been created yet!".

No reason why they can't just drop the Sandworms on Daymar until that planet is created, or drop the sandworm planet into Stanton until it's canonical star system is ready (like how Levski is supposed to be in another star system but has been placed in Stanton for now).

Or, maybe the Sandworm was scripted and doesn't really exist.
    Or maybe they scrapped it to make another ultra-realistic sandworm with a bazzilion polygons and real-time burying physics and all that sort of superfluous nonsense that the devs are obviously in love with but have neither the time nor the manpower to actually implement. Who knows with this game. At this point I feel like fucking Anthem had more direction than this thing.

SNIP
    I discussed it objectively, with quotes, with math, with facts. You got an allergic reaction and ducked out immediately.

Also: You know I can read reddit too, right?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am done with this conversation. Odeezee, Kenn and Mr.Anderson couldn't defeat the facts. Big surprise there.

Also, R O F L on the creature feature. More feature creep going on live in front of everyone.

When CIG can't deliver, they add flashy worthless features that literally nobody asked for.
    I'm willing to bet you aren't.

- - - Updated - - -

snip
    surprise surprise. little more than an hour later lol
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I specifically wrote what were the facts and my own theories.

Don't try to play with words, you ain't good enough for it.
    Its all your own theories and thats it, you wouldnt know a fact if it slapped you in the face.

All your doing is projecting your own dislike and thats all there is to it.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

snip
    Yeah they are looking at a picture, isn't that most of SC anyways? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I'm willing to bet you aren't.

- - - Updated - - -

surprise surprise. little more than an hour later lol
    That conversation is over. Nobody is discussing anything of substance.

If you expect me to stop posting in this thread you'll be sorely disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    That conversation is over. Nobody is discussing anything of substance.

If you expect me to stop posting in this thread you'll be sorely disappointed.
    You guys have been repeating the same exact discussion for the past 100+ pages, and you will repeat it for the next 100+
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Blast from the past for the lulz: Sandi Gardiner's support system leak

in 2016, Star Citizen's Zendesk bugged out which caused backers to be able to view the tags that had been put on their account.

This revealed the following categories which players were slammed into:

• Snowflake
    • High Maintenance
    • Grey Market Trading

Calling customers snowflakes sure is customer support at its finest. Needless to be said, this blew up into a shitstorm of laughs and humiliation for CIG. It was quickly fixed.

For the record: Sandi is just as scummy as Chris is.

In Sandi's defense, she doesn't have the credentials for the job. She lied about them on her LinkedIn page and the only reason she was hired by Chris was: Nepotism.

They also lied about their real-life relationship until it was blasted publically through IMDB-pictures, then, in an open letter, Chris admitted it, silencing all the backers who thought this was all a conspiracy theory coming from Derek Smart.

The letter that Chris posted has since been deleted from the site.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys have been repeating the same exact discussion for the past 100+ pages, and you will repeat it for the next 100+
    In your honor, I've posted new content now. Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blast from the past for the lulz: Sandi Gardiner's support system leak

in 2016, Star Citizen's Zendesk bugged out which caused backers to be able to view the tags that had been put on their account.

This revealed the following categories which players were slammed into:

• Snowflake
    • High Maintenance
    • Grey Market Trading

Calling customers snowflakes sure is customer support at its finest. Needless to be said, this blew up into a shitstorm of laughs and humiliation for CIG. It was quickly fixed.

For the record: Sandi is just as scummy as Chris is.

In Sandi's defense, she doesn't have the credentials for the job. She lied about them on her LinkedIn page and the only reason she was hired by Chris was: Nepotism.

They also lied about their real-life relationship until it was blasted publically through IMDB-pictures, then, in an open letter, Chris admitted it, silencing all the backers who thought this was all a conspiracy theory coming from Derek Smart.

The letter that Chris posted has since been deleted from the site.

Source? I can't find anything on google.

I discussed it objectively, with quotes, with math, with facts. You got an allergic reaction and ducked out immediately.
    Cmon man how can you say you're be objective about a game you've said would "crash" years ago and "you want to see burn"?

Dont you understand that just by obssessing all these years about a video-game you dont like you're already exposing your negative bias towards it?

You're the equivalent of an old man screaming at clouds.

Doesn't matter what obscure arguments, quotes ,data or conspiracy theories you try to spin to justify your toxicity towards this project the reality is that it's another crowdfunded game being developed with all the hurdles that it entails.

Just because you got into something way out of your head and are now trying to cope with the fact that you cant deal with it doesn't mean you can fabricate alternative realities.

The moment you've let youtself get so emotionally attached to a video-game to the point of wishing for it to "burn" or it's dev's to physically suffer you've lost by default.

Actual Star Citizen relevant info:
    New patch 3.10 reached evocati. So less time wasting time beating dead horses and more reporting bugs for a while.
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2020-06-13 at 12:32 AM.

You have no credibility at all, you make all these claims as fact when you actually know nothing about CiG.
    I want you to know that responding like this is the literary equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going LALALALALALALALALALA.

You're literally ignoring every point that he's laid out in excruciating detail, deciding that he "knows nothing about CiG" (despite, ya know... all the detailed points he's provided and sourced), and blowing raspberries in response.

"Pttthhhbbhbhbh." ~ Kenn9530

@MrAnderson, you've spent the last two pages completely dodging any actual argument or discussion while attacking the poster and what you think their motives are. You're given a very precise, itemized argument complete with sources and quotes, and instead of touching it you're saying the entire thing is invalid because... you don't like the guy who posted it. That's super weak. It makes you look super weak.
    Last edited by Henako; 2020-06-13 at 12:45 AM.

Source? I can't find anything on google.
    https://imgur.com/ZmRBxAQ

That is what it looked like.

http://archive.is/L2G1k

Before it was deleted from the forum.