Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    SQ42 will also continue for multiple stories.
    SQ42 will continue ? Doesn't it need to exist before continuing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    It was originally billed as a one and done campaign. Then at some point they started talking about sequels/episodes. There are supposed to be 3 campaigns/sequels/episodes. It's not clear if the story that was promised in 2012 is being broken up into 3 installments, or if that original story is going to be the first campaign, and the other 2 campaigns are sequel storylines.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    It will continue to not exist and there will be multiple story episodes about its nondevelopment.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    How is Kenn still not banned? Like, how is this not considered trolling or something? I don't get it.

OT: Did some research into the company they handed server meshing off to and...RIP. This is never going to be released.
    Probably same reason the people engaging with him aren't.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It will continue to not exist and there will be multiple story episodes about its nondevelopment.
    BUT: You will get a roadmap. And then a roadmap for the roadmap. Then the motion capture actors will die and they will have to start again from scratch. Then they reveal it is called 42 because it will be 42 episodes of 5 minutes with every episode costin 100 $. An people will buy every last one.

10+ Year Old Account
    my ENTER game button dissapeared on the launcher. what was the key combination to restart it? tried ctrl+alt+R but it didnt work. im sure it was something with R
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    CR stated from the very beginning he wants to make his dream game so thats what the players are backing, CR cares about a quality game where as other CEOs focus on making money as a first priority and it usually ends up with a game being released unfinished, CR is making a game never been done before and is already giving the players one of the best space games currently available even in an alpha.
    I am so tired of reading Kenn posting this exact thing over and over and over again. It doesn't get more true if you keep saying it.

Roberts is bad at his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    Roberts is bad at his job.
    I disagree with that, the man made a fortune without even having to release a damn product, mother fucker is god-tier at what he does.
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2021-06-10 at 03:47 PM.

It has been 3 weeks since the $200 Scorpius ship went on sale (not in game yet). Time for another sale! Today the Gatac Railen has been announced. Xi'an designers collaborated with a human manufacturer to bring you an alien cargo ship. Will cost $200. (This is actually the second alien cargo ship. The first was the Banu Merchantman, but neither the Merchantman nor the Railen are ingame yet, so... ). The Railen has 3 decks and is about the size of a Constellation.

Not going to lie: the exterior does look pretty visually interesting. Sorta looks like a Sins of a Solar Empire ship.

Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2021-06-11 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    It has been 3 weeks since the $200 Scorpius ship went on sale (not in game yet). Time for another sale! Today the Gatac Railen has been announced. Xi'an designers collaborated with a human manufacturer to bring you an alien cargo ship. Will cost $200. (This is actually the second alien cargo ship. The first was the Banu Merchantman, but neither the Merchantman nor the Railen are ingame yet, so... ). The Railen has 3 decks and is about the size of a Constellation.

Not going to lie: the exterior does look pretty visually interesting. Sorta looks like a Sins of a Solar Empire ship.

Man, $200 for that chance to own some sweet sweet concept art.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is one thing the Artists at CIG do well, its creating ships. That ship looks epic. Prob the best looking ship in the game IMO.

I wish CRobberts would get kicked off the project so a real leader could attempt to salvage the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    If there is one thing the Artists at CIG do well, its creating ships. That ship looks epic. Prob the best looking ship in the game IMO.

I wish CRobberts would get kicked off the project so a real leader could attempt to salvage the game.
    It reminds me of Stewart Cowley's TTA books, especially the original concept and fourth/last book in the series which manage a lot of world building through nothing but concept art and a bit of detail about ships and their history.

Gotta hand it to them, I just watched the Linus Tech Tips "not advertisement" video on Star Citizen. CIG know which channels to hit to generate new revenue to keep this charade going.

Quote Originally Posted by banmebaby View Post
    I disagree with that, the man made a fortune without even having to release a damn product, mother fucker is god-tier at what he does.
    Highly depends on what you are implying his job is.

He set out to make a game at least twice, and has failed at it both times.

He is bad at making games.

He is apparently fantastic at selling his ideas to ignorant whales and making money though, I will give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Man, $200 for that chance to own some sweet sweet concept art.
    Star Citizen was the first iteration of NFTs all around.

Not too shocked that Starfield will be released before Star Citizen

Haven't seen any Starfield gameplay yet, but from what little was shown it looks like it might be somewhat in the same ballpark as SC. We'll see.

I can't imagine anything from Bethesda that would remotely be comparable to any game with a modicum of ambition behind it. Will it come out before SC? Obviously; every game announced at E3 will be out before SC. Will it be any good? With no actual gameplay shown, it's impossible to tell, but judging by their last few games I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking. From what I could tell from the teaser, they're still using the same engine, which means it'll play just like TES/FO3+ but in space. The plus side of keeping the same engine is that the modding community will turn it from a substandard, mediocre game into an entertaining game, assuming they don't screw over the community.

On starfield trailer i saw some numbers in the end.
    11.11.22, please note that these numbers aren't a date.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlechamp View Post
    On starfield trailer i saw some numbers in the end.
    11.11.22, please note that these numbers aren't a date.
    Not gonna lie, I LOL'ed!