Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Why don't you go after kenn then? He basically said he only posts to troll.
    Tbh I only skim much of Ken ramblings since it's mostly him reacting to negativy (as in, not actively pushing a hateful or overly negative crusade against an game or user). If there wasn't such obsessive posters trying to push the doomsday narrative and making up lies and misconceptions left and right there wouldn't be such a need to point how wrong they are this thread post count would be much smaller and less active.

Quote Originally Posted by banmebaby View Post
    No, those weren’t my words, just your interpretation of them.
    Most of your posting was erased remember but this crusade against this game or the people enjoying it is as old as your first account here.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...i#post48076765
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...i#post50697638

Somehow it seems you have a hard time watching people post about the game this thread is about and you're only happy when it's focused on mud slinging or hyperbolic drama and negativity. I dunno when you turned into that but it seems somehow you've become addicted to toxicity and negativity and use Star Citizen to fill some kind of void. Anyway, it's just noise.

We get it, seeing players hyped about the game and seeing it thriving annoys the heck of detractors and cynics that were/are convicted that this project would/will go down sooner or later. It conflicts with their ego and challenges their intelligence. But it doesn't have to be that way, just take a step back and enjoy it for what it is. A highly ambitiously complex gaming project crowdfunded by the gaming community and being developed in the open before for everyone to see instead of being secretively hidden behind NDA's. With a kick-ass early-access game to enjoy along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Oh, I am pretty sure
    Call us when the lawsuit finishes. Until then I'd leave the dumb conspiracy theories to uncle Derek.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Go back and look at the post I did tell you what he did and then said it wouldn't be enough for you.
    I can't even find the original quote of his anymore but I think it was about claiming that "no game should take more than 7 years to develop", which we know it's factually untrue since plenty of games, from the best game companies in the world, took and are taking in fact, more than 7 years to develop. That's without even adding the crowdfunding to the mix. Now we could very well go into the "without context" territory and that dev was not accounting for the "pre-alpha notes on napkin stage lot's of R&D stage).

Shouldn't be too hard to name developers pedigree if they've done anything worthy. I figured from the quote you posted that he most likely doesn't have much experience leading AAA big production games or else he'd have noticed how costs and dev time keep growing in the AAA+ projects.

As for the dev's I mentioned you just have to google them and their work is well known and appreciated. Miyamoto (Mario, Zelda, DonkeyKong), Sid Meyer's (Civilization), Garriot (Ultima), Roberts (WingCommander,Freelancer), Spector (DeusX), Brevik (Diablo), Kojima (MetalGear), Zampetta (Mohaa,Titanfall,Apex), Tod Pappy (GodofWard), Zurovec (Crusader), Greg Street (WoW,LoL), Cory Balorg (GodOfWar), Sean Murray (NMS), Cobretta (FarCry-Crysis/CryEngine), Tod Howard (Skyrim/Fallout)

Becasue you claimed the guy made 23 month old hamburgers unless you just brought him up to try and handwave the analogy and were just hoping you would be able to bullshit your way into me believing you.
    What I allured to is that in cooking, like many other crafts and arts, there's always people that go way and beyond the "norm" to improove. Wouldn't be surprised if a chef has used a 23 month old dry aged Gruyère cheese in their fancy burgers though.

LOL why are you trying
    There's no try, it is what it is. If you are aware of what crowdfunding, game development and the main premise of the Star Citizen entails there's no reason to be a drama queen.
    People back crowdfunding games because they want that game to happen while knowing it has the possibility of not happening exactly has they want. At least that's what SHOULD happen.
    If one has problems with that it's on them. Because they were the ones accepting the nature of the deal without nobody forcing them, that they have a problem with it now it's on them alone no matter how some try to demonize it to ease the pain.

That it's backers who keep supporting CIG and the number of players keeps growing along with funding just show's that they're doing it right.
    As usual the vocal minority of detractors are as loud as they are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Always have been and always will be.

With that said, the constant rehashed toxic and negative mud slinging just end's up fuelling more rehashed toxicity and negativity that ultimately leads to nothing.
    There's much more to discuss with the game and it's many development updates than just feeding negativity and people with axes to grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    Curious what people (two specific people) have to say about this. Thoughts on selling skins for a ship that doesn't even exist yet? A ten dollar imaginary paintjob.
    It's been a thing in Star Citizen and many other crowdfunded projects for some time now. That's how many crowdfunded games get money to develop their games.

Now with that out of the way. This week we got a LOT of new stuff showcased, from the SQ42 leaked footage it's looking epic as far as space opera and universe building goes, it ticks all the tropes of a great sci-fi adventure.

Also the event they showcased SO many stuff, specially in the last part with Chris talking about A LOT of footage was from SQ42, a youtuber made the compilation of the 6 hour presentation best bits in a 7 minute video. Well worth the watch:

As for the flight model changes I'll make an opinion after testing them live but if they can lead to less jousting I'll be surprised.

Some info about player engagement, as per Roberts there's ~50.000 players playing Star Citizen daily with average session of 3 hours so average of ~6250 concurrent players per hour.

More ships and a Racer kart along with skins and they made like $3 millions in funding. Should come in handy for hiring all the new developers for the new studios.
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2022-10-10 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Wait, the new top speed in QCM is 1,400 m/s, which translates out to around 5,400 kph?

That seems...very, very, very slow for the "fast" mode where you can't maneuver to me? Like...glacially slow?
    Star Citizen planets aren't the same scale as earth. 1,400 m/s allows you to fly the width of a planet in about 5-10 minutes. SC wouldn't be able to handle earth scaled planets, as the servers already struggled for years with just these relatively small planets with the thousands thousands of harvest plants and mining nodes on them and the hundreds of NPCs walking around cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Star Citizen planets aren't the same scale as earth. 1,400 m/s allows you to fly the width of a planet in about 5-10 minutes. SC wouldn't be able to handle earth scaled planets, as the servers already struggled for years with just these relatively small planets with the thousands thousands of harvest plants and mining nodes on them and the hundreds of NPCs walking around cities.
    That makes sense, though it makes me realize the solar system is a lot smaller than I thought it was (I thought it was all to scale with like, normal planet sizes). Still though, that's a weirdly slow speed for spaceships of the future, but I guess there's always the, "Remember, this is a videogame" element as they seek to attempt to simulate ever aspect of life that they can in the game.

The reduced is scale is for design reasons alone not technological limitations of the engine. Even with the reduced scale many people already complain of travelling long distances and the time it takes to leave the planets or travelling around them. Also, the gas giant Crusader is bigger than our earth.

But even with reduced scale, since they can have a lot of detail in their planets it conveys a huge scale very well.

- - - Updated - - -

Liking specially the update on the UI and the high level of interactability with items and their multiple uses.

(That's footage from Squadron 42, ACIEDO Station is one the areas they teased about)
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2022-10-10 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Even with the reduced scale many people already complain of travelling long distances and the time it takes to leave the planets or travelling around them.
    I thought that was supposed to be a feature? I mean I do remember being mildly annoyed with this last I played when I was going from one planet to another for a delivery mission, but I also know I'm not exactly the target audience for the game.

Also, wouldn't faster QCM - at least out of atmosphere - help a lot with that? I'm still kinda shocked by how slow the QCM speed is given the kinds of speeds our current rockets travel at, even with many planets scaled way down in size compared to even earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I thought that was supposed to be a feature? I mean I do remember being mildly annoyed with this last I played when I was going from one planet to another for a delivery mission, but I also know I'm not exactly the target audience for the game.

Also, wouldn't faster QCM - at least out of atmosphere - help a lot with that? I'm still kinda shocked by how slow the QCM speed is given the kinds of speeds our current rockets travel at, even with many planets scaled way down in size compared to even earth.
    Indeed it is a feature, different ships have different uses considering the case. Bigger/+Expensive is not always the better option but some people seem to want it all and don't get the big picture.

For most ships it's a matter of few minutes going from a city to open space (except in Crusader since it's huge). Some of the big ships aren't suited to be flown in atmosphere at all (Reclaimer for example) so the players who try to fly them from planets can take ages (like literally could be 10 mins+) until they leave the atmosphere enough to Quantum drive to another location.

I kinda like that because it gives reason to planning out missions and the living in space aspect (food, medicine, water) and gives purpose to shuttle ships, one can leave the big ship in orbit and go down to the planet make a delivery and come back to their main ship in space for ex.

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoyed the updated EVA technique, reminded me of IronMan & SpiderMan somehow.
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2022-10-10 at 09:43 PM.

Most of your posting was erased remember but this crusade against this game or the people enjoying it is as old as your first account here.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...i#post48076765
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...i#post50697638
    Let’s see if I understand this correctly...

You are sitting there accusing people of being toxic and negative.

I pointed out that your post history is filled with insults and personal attacks towards user who are critical towards the project.

You refuse to acknowledge the fact and procced to accuse me of “attacking” people for simply enjoying the game.

Fast forward one week…

Oh please, you really want me to go back and start quoting posts from people like you and Anderson that often flip out at the “negativity” thrown at the project and just lash out on people accusing them of being ignorant, dumb, trolls and whatnot instead of addressing their points properly?
    You can attempt to justify is however you like it, fact is, the obnoxious behavior is there regardless the individuals opinion.
    … and you are linking me posts where I pointed out that your post history if filled with insults and personal attacks towards users who are critical towards the project while accusing them of being toxic and negative as proof that I “attacked” people for simply enjoying the project, good job Anderson, you totally got me this time!

Dear fucking lord, I can’t stop laughing that you actually dug up poor Odeeze out as an example, it’s like you are just trying to prove my point for me now…

Oh, but by the way, I’m still waiting for you to answer why are people who are critical of Star Citizen “toxic”, “negative” and “obsessed”, but not you, who spent 8 years of your life insulting them, calling them “dumb”, “ignorant”, “goons”, “brats”, “lowlifes”, among other pretty things, while shitting on plenty of other video games such as Elite Dangerous, going as far as referring to it as a “shithole”? It's really weird that you insist on dragging this up, desperately grasping at straws yet you refuse to answer such simple question

Somehow it seems you have a hard time watching people post about the game this thread is about and you're only happy when it's focused on mud slinging or hyperbolic drama and negativity. I dunno when you turned into that but it seems somehow you've become addicted to toxicity and negativity and use Star Citizen to fill some kind of void. Anyway, it's just noise.

We get it, seeing players hyped about the game and seeing it thriving annoys the heck of detractors and cynics that were/are convicted that this project would/will go down sooner or later. It conflicts with their ego and challenges their intelligence. But it doesn't have to be that way, just take a step back and enjoy it for what it is. A highly ambitiously complex gaming project crowdfunded by the gaming community and being developed in the open before for everyone to see instead of being secretively hidden behind NDA's. With a kick-ass early-access game to enjoy along with it.

It “seems” to whom? You? Oh please : ) Just more personal baseless accusations, what an unexpected surprise…

I’ll tell you again, ask users such as Val & Proskill how many times I’ve “attacked” them for sharing content and posting about the game. It’s almost like this is just a silly narrative that you are just fucking desperate to push because you have nothing else to divert from the fact that you are standing there preaching about obsessive behavior, toxicity and negativity while having an 8-year old history on this forum alone of shilling for a video game company by throwing insults and personal attacks at everyone you dares to be critical of it.
    Ahahahaha!

Call us when the lawsuit finishes.
    I think sometimes we lose from sight what triggered a certain discussion in the thread. In this case, and if you rewind a bit, you will see it was your comparison between the developments of CP2077 and SC.

In there you stated that the delays and issues in SC development are a consequence of a big and ambitious project. My own replay to that was that bigger and ambitious games take time indeed, but that is not the only reason for taking a long time: Incompetence or potential fraud (or both) are also a very common reason for delays and non delivery. And discussed some actual real life exemples of that simply to show your incomplete equivalence. Now, given SC extremely poor track record of continuous failed announcements and estimates over 10 years while keeping all the money generated due to the hype of said announcements, and the very sub par status of SC after all that time, this incompetence and potential fraud scenario has to be considered seriously.

This other Kira video about SC expands on those ideas a bit. For those of you who do not know KiraTV, his channel discusses all kinds of fraud and scams in gaming. Highly recommended.

- - - Updated - - -

The reduced is scale is for design reasons alone not technological limitations of the engine. Even with the reduced scale many people already complain of travelling long distances and the time it takes to leave the planets or travelling around them.
    Complaints about traverse times have a very simple solution: Increase travelling speeds as much as required in order to reduce transit times to more adequate levels.

Given CIG has always sought to portray high levels of fidelity across the board and specifically in the simulation elements of SC, if they could have developed real scale planets instead of the reduced scale today, they would have probably tried already and increased speeds accordingly. The current limited implementation rather strongly points to serious technical difficulties to increase scale and/or to handle larger velocities. The fact quantum travel is pretty much on rails and there is not even player free steering control at near light speeds (unlike games with real scales such as Elite, Infinite Battlescape etc) further supports the idea CIG has some very serious technical limitations here.
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 2022-10-11 at 11:35 AM.

Let’s see if I understand this correctly...

You are sitting there accusing people of being toxic and negative.

I pointed out that your post history is filled with insults and personal attacks towards user who are critical towards the project.
    Ah there you go trying to remove all context of the equation. Much like you erased your own posting. You still don't understand that what you and most of the posters who have an axe to grind with Star Citizen post in this thread isn't "criticism" at all. Just desperate attention seeking and a coping mechanics for watching it prevail against all their beliefs.

It's a simple reaction to that. Correcting and calling out the people who recurrently post lies and misconceptions about Star Citizen with the mischievous intent of derailing the discussion from actual game discussion into dumb and pointless toxic drama is not the same as insulting people. It's a normal reaction to toxic people that don't add nothing to the discussion while pushing the hyperbolic drama disguised as "criticism".

You'd get the same reaction in any other game thread that you'd decide to crusade against. If you spend your life obsessing about Genshing Impact and polluting it's thread 24/7 with irrelevant drama or plain lies and misconceptions just because you don't stand that people enjoy that or any other game you'd get the same responses. But that's what they want really, attention. Trying to fill that void

Much like mr.Clove while trying to push with it's "potential fraud" narrative while bringing dumb comparisons with completely unrelated projects.

I think sometimes we lose from sight what triggered a certain discussion in the thread. In this case, and if you rewind a bit, you will see it was your comparison between the developments of CP2077 and SC.
    I actually compared the development of video-games, by gaming companies. I didn't need to abandon all logic and bring completely unrelated businesses and odd cases.

Saying that gaming companies would drag their games development on purpose (while having to keep amounting developer costs and so on) is a way to scam people is such a dumb statement. Anyone knows that In Game dev the faster you develop and release the faster you can cash in on the game and move to another one. Long development times are cash sinks only allowed to gaming companies with deep pockets and the real money is made AFTER release, be at release in the first months/year OR , if it's a Game as Service along the sequential years through lootboxes/cosmetics like Genshin and many mobile games do.

Complaints about traverse times have a very simple solution: Increase travelling speeds as much as required in order to reduce transit times to more adequate levels.

Given CIG has always sought to portray high levels of fidelity across the board and specifically in the simulation elements of SC, if they could have developed real scale planets instead of the reduced scale today, they would have probably tried already and increased speeds accordingly. The current limited implementation rather strongly points to serious technical difficulties to increase scale and/or to handle larger velocities. The fact quantum travel is pretty much on rails and there is not even player free steering control at near light speeds (unlike games with real scales such as Elite, Infinite Battlescape etc) further supports the idea CIG has some very serious technical limitations here.
    Transit times are part of a game design decision. That's why people don't start with Mounts from the get go or there's instant travel everywhere. Travelling is supposed to take a lot of time depending on the situation.

Having reduced planets is a design decision made to improve player experience, much like in EuroTruck reduces their "cities" so we don't have to spend 5 hours driving from one city to another because it's "realistic". There's no technical limitation there, specially not compared with games such Elite or Infinite Battlescape. If there's technical limitations would be on their end since both Elite and Infinite Battlescape engines can't render earth like quality planets. No proper atmospheric clouds, no weather effects, not multiple biomes, no big cities and so on.

Can always tell by the funding tracker when the event goes on:

3.18 going into Evocati Testing maybe tomorrow :

Looking forward to the server fireworks
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2022-10-11 at 06:30 PM.

Ah there you go trying to remove all context of the equation. Much like you erased your own posting. You still don't understand that what you and most of the posters who have an axe to grind with Star Citizen post in this thread isn't "criticism" at all. Just desperate attention seeking and a coping mechanics for watching it prevail against all their beliefs.

It's a simple reaction to that. Correcting and calling out the people who recurrently post lies and misconceptions about Star Citizen with the mischievous intent of derailing the discussion from actual game discussion into dumb and pointless toxic drama is not the same as insulting people. It's a normal reaction to toxic people that don't add nothing to the discussion while pushing the hyperbolic drama disguised as "criticism".

You'd get the same reaction in any other game thread that you'd decide to crusade against. If you spend your life obsessing about Genshing Impact and polluting it's thread 24/7 with irrelevant drama or plain lies and misconceptions just because you don't stand that people enjoy that or any other game you'd get the same responses. But that's what they want really, attention. Trying to fill that void

Much like mr.Clove while trying to push with it's "potential fraud" narrative while bringing dumb comparisons with completely unrelated projects.
    Yawn* “Desperate for attention”, “coping”, “lies”, “misconceptions”, “derailing”, “toxicity”, “drama”, “negativity”, big words coming from someone who just spent 5 pages conjuring wild assumptions about other individuals without backing shit up… all to avoid the simple question:

Why are people who are critical of Star Citizen “toxic”, “negative” and “obsessed”, but not you, who spent 8 years of your life insulting them, calling them “dumb”, “ignorant”, “goons”, “brats”, “lowlifes”, among other pretty things, while shitting on plenty of other video games such as Elite Dangerous, going as far as referring to it as a “shithole”?

I understand that you need to keep repeating all this sort of shit over and over in order to convince yourself that your own toxicity is totally justified, we get it already, everyone is just butthurt and jealous over Star Citizen’s big success, we all want it to fail because… reasons, blá blá blá, yada yada yada, but please… just answer the fucking question my dude : )
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-10-11 at 08:38 PM.
    Ahahahaha!

You still don't understand that what you and most of the posters who have an axe to grind with Star Citizen post in this thread isn't "criticism" at all. Just desperate attention seeking and a coping mechanics for watching it prevail against all their beliefs.
    I hate to be the one to bring you the bad news but, you do not set the guidelines for what can and can not be used as criticism of SC.

Desperate attention seeking? You crawl out of the woodwork to attack people the moment someone dares say anything potentially negative about SC.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh I only skim much of Ken ramblings since it's mostly him reacting to negativy (as in, not actively pushing a hateful or overly negative crusade against an game or user). If there wasn't such obsessive posters trying to push the doomsday narrative and making up lies and misconceptions left and right there wouldn't be such a need to point how wrong they are this thread post count would be much smaller and less active.
    Ah yes, you only skim Ken's posts and don't call him on anything he says. But if someone is negative to the game you breakdown their post line by line to try and be 'correct'. Obessive posters? You trying to be ironic? You have 1151 posts and 1115 of them are in this thread.

I love how you crow about thread post counts and then you are compelled to post and attack anyone the moment they are negative about your precious company.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand that you need to keep repeating all this sort of shit over and over in order to convince yourself that your own toxicity is totally justified, we get it already, everyone is just butthurt and jealous over Star Citizen’s big success, we all want it to fail because… reasons, blá blá blá, yada yada yada, but please… just answer the fucking question my dude : )
    He might be contractually unable to answer the fucking question, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I also remember that. I also remember those games only lasting for about a month before you were done with them. Now people expect to get 100/1000's of hours from 1 game.
    You bought the wrong games.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    You bought the wrong games.
    I could list many games that are considered classics. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, gta.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I could list many games that are considered classics. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, gta.
    The entire thing is sort of silly to be honest...

Games with server & periodical content updates need a long-term forms of monetization to be sustainable.

… and replayability has very little to do with price tag or year produced, it's more about the genre of the game.

Meanwhile the original criticism was towards the form of the monetization, as in a 10$ re-color for a space ship that doesn’t yet even exist.
    Ahahahaha!

10+ Year Old Account
    The entire thing is sort of silly to be honest...

Games with server & periodical content updates need a long-term forms of monetization to be sustainable.

… and replayability has very little to do with price tag or year produced, it's more about the genre of the game.

Meanwhile the original criticism was towards the form of the monetization, as in a 10$ re-color for a space ship that doesn’t yet even exist.
    I didn't reply to the original criticism.

I responded to this specific statement right here that was talking about games in general.

Typical cash shop milking. I remember when you could buy a game for $60 and you got everything, and the ability to paint your car or spaceship whatever color you want and add whatever decals you wanted.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I didn't reply to the original criticism.

I responded to this specific statement right here that was talking about games in general.
    I know, what I'm saying is that...

I remember when you could buy a game for $60 and you got everything, and the ability to paint your car or spaceship whatever color you want and add whatever decals you wanted.
    This is ignoring the fact that games with servers and periodical content updates need a long-term forms of monetization to be sustainable.

I also remember that. I also remember those games only lasting for about a month before you were done with them. Now people expect to get 100/1000's of hours from 1 game.
    ... and this sort of implies that replayability or longevity are tied the a price tag or when the game was made.

I've spent hundreds of hours in titles from "back in the day", just has I've spent just a few dozen on recent games, it's based on the genre, in general RPGs and sandbox games are bound to give you hours than story-driven and puzzle games. It's why I said the entire thing is sort of silly...
    Ahahahaha!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, what I'm saying is that...

This is ignoring the fact that games with servers and periodical content updates need a long-term forms of monetization to be sustainable.

... and this sort of implies that replayability or longevity are tied the a price tag or when the game was made.

I've spent hundreds of hours in titles from "back in the day", just has I've spent just a few dozen on recent games, it's based on the genre, in general RPGs and sandbox games are bound to give you hours than story-driven and puzzle games. It's why I said the entire thing is sort of silly...
    Not what I was trying to imply. More that customer expectations have changed not that longevity or replayability are tied to price tag.

People expect more from their games these days regardless of genre.

Not what I was trying to imply. More that customer expectations have changed not that longevity or replayability are tied to price tag.

People expect more from their games these days regardless of genre.
    In a general, and simple way yes, that is true.

… but there are always a bunch of factors involved that determine expectations, such as the company behind them, price, genre. It’s why companies such as Bethesda keep getting away by releasing broken sandbox games, because players already expect a broken mess that will have to be fixed by modders later on.
    Ahahahaha!

Yawn* “Desperate for attention”, “coping”, “lies”, “misconceptions”, “derailing”, “toxicity”, “drama”, “negativity”, big words coming from someone who just spent 5 pages conjuring wild assumptions about other individuals without backing shit up… all to avoid the simple question:

Why are people who are critical of Star Citizen “toxic”, “negative” and “obsessed”, but not you, who spent 8 years of your life insulting them, calling them “dumb”, “ignorant”, “goons”, “brats”, “lowlifes”, among other pretty things, while shitting on plenty of other video games such as Elite Dangerous, going as far as referring to it as a “shithole”?

Its nice of you to waste the time to find old posts from him in this thread... can also see some familiar names around there, which begs the question why?

It poggles the mind how you guys have been going at this for years... dont you really have nothing better to do than argue in this thread?

If you really dont like the game... and according to all the posts it seems you guys dont... you probably shouldnt even be here. Whats the point even?

Dont answer me, i dont need to know... ask yourselves and think about it.
    Last time i was here checking out whats going on, you the very same people reported me for flaming so the hatred for the game runs very deep i can see.

Kyanion and MrAnderson were at it in 2017 too apparently... and since banmebaby is a new account i wouldnt be surprised if you were one of the banned ones.
    Wonder who else has been here for years... all i do is wait for the thread to popup on the frontpage to check what you guys are up to.
    Its very interesting indeed. But i can see its of very little value to write anything here otherwise, hope you guys sort it out soon.

Be seeing ya again later.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    It poggles the mind how you guys have been going at this for years... dont you really have nothing better to do than argue in this thread?

If you really dont like the game... and according to all the posts it seems you guys dont... you probably shouldnt even be here. Whats the point even?
    Apparently posting here and there over the past number of years means we live in this thread every single day and do nothing else. It's what sustains me instead of food or other games.

Yes threads on forums are only for positivity and circle jerking. The world is such a wonderful place when everyone agrees, right? Meanwhile back in reality it is totally fine to post in a thread and be critical of something, which I am doing btw. You, on the other hand, are only here to take some cheap shots at people and act like you have the moral high ground. So noble of you.