Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    Since when War is ever fair?
    Oh please this isn't real life, this is a video game.
    There are two factions in this game, both of which should get their own well balanced story, we are not seeing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    wait....what are you talking about? were you not aware of the final raid in this expansion?
    alliance fanboy QQ what can you say

Deleted
    I think Garrosh will order Vol'jin to assassinate Anduin, but Vol'jin will disobey that order. So Garrosh only thinks that Anduin is dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    There are two factions in this game, both of which should get their own well balanced story, we are not seeing this.
    Yeah it should be like a a real world if you go check everything with "this is a video game" you might aswell stop following lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    wait...does he not let Anduin live?

Or was that someone else he was talking to...
    Nope, he kills Anduin. Towards the end of the second finale he says something like, "At least the human prince is dead..." That's pretty clear that he dies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    I think Garrosh will order Vol'jin to assassinate Anduin, but Vol'jin will disobey that order. So Garrosh only thinks that Anduin is dead.
    No because he says DIE WHELP, so he actually confronts him himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two factions at war...who said that the balance of the story lies in the body count?

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    I like Garrosh too, though I think he has to learn to respect the Trolls and other races more often.
    I don't think he has an inherent problem with trolls themselves. It just seems to be Vol'Jin. He is a bit of an instigator and we don't have much lore on how the average troll feels about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    wishful thinking ....MWHAAHAHAAH FTH!

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    There are not 2 outcomes... 1 is for the alliance, where Garrosh let the alliance players leave alive and in the another one is for the Horde players where when the alliance leave he say to the players that he need time to think
    that doesn't make sense as well.

If that is true, then the introduction speeches when Andiun comes in should be the same.

In final 1 he just says "You're interference has cost me a great warrior young prince, now Die WELP. Your kingdom must be at it's end of it's sending the children after us."

In final 2, his introduction is " So, in the end it is not varien but his welp who has came to face me, come to your death young one."

If it was like how you said ", one is for the alliance and when they leave" and "one is for the horde for before and afterwards". Then shouldn't were the two interlap be the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    All we've really got is speculation 'til someone can post the Alliance- side and Hordeside vids.

Also keep in mind, lines have been recorded just to throw off dataminers before. Remember Twilight Rommath in Cata beta?
    That could happen, altough I reckon that Blizzard knows better now with what they're doing :S

No I completely disagree!.... This is a on going story not some static, stagnant POS.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    Two factions at war...who said that the balance of the story lies in the body count?
    What balance? So far the Alliance has nothing to look forward to if this the case.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    I like Garrosh too, though I think he has to learn to respect the Trolls and other races more often.
    yeah, cause its totally like the the other races have shown much respect toward him....
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    I don't think he has an inherent problem with trolls themselves. It just seems to be Vol'Jin. He is a bit of an instigator and we don't have much lore on how the average troll feels about it.
    I dont know, I like Garrosh but I would like him even more if he respected the Trolls, also with the duel @ cataclysm, he was saddened that Cairne died, if Vol'Jin was to die would he also mourn or be like FU THAT , thats my thing, I think he has to respect them and get to know them more ,he doesn't give the ma chance, just because Trolls are not all that much into WAR WAR WAR, which is a orc thing indeed.

Orcs are, without a doubt the most fighting/bloodlusting race.
    Taurens want general peace overall, same for trolls, undeads... wel just undeads.
    Oh wait just got something that blood elfs are still in game... yeah... no words for them.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    true.
    The mass of people are not just mere photo-copies of their racial leaders.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    wait....what are you talking about? were you not aware of the final raid in this expansion?
    Our payback consists of helping the Horde's political problems. Go figure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    yeah, cause its totally like the the other races have shown much respect toward him....
    Reason for that is because as soon as the became Warchief he "killed" cairne, ofcourse he dint mean it to happen like it did, but if someone would kill someone I am close with as a friend and warbuddy then I would not just forgive him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Jizzed myself. Someone get me new trousers.

Anduin was an insufferable arsehole. Now I won't mind if Garrosh does die at the end (even though this was always the likely scenario) I won't mind. He is totally a hero in my eyes for pwning him.

Also, that voice acting was awesome. It was a perfect representation of Garrosh, not a full blind murderer but an orc who will stop at nothing to make sure the Horde prospers.

Fave quotes from the speech.
    "There is killing and then there is murder."

"This is the difference between me and you, Vol'jin. I won't let MY people starve to death in the desert. I will stop at nothing, NOTHING, to ensure a proud and glorious future for the Orcs and anyone with the courage to stand with us."

"..At least the human Prince is dead."
    I know I hated Anduin too, and hopefully Garrosh successfully kills him in 5.1. Hmmmmmmm I think I'm actually starting to like Garrosh for once .

Deleted
    I just hope Garrosh gets redeemed as Warchief in the end.