Thread: [TV] Arrow

Page 11 of 158 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post

He busts in, says "btw Ollies be Arrow" and she instantly believes him/gets sudden clarity.
    Inb4 she goes all emo like she has been all season again, sigh...

10+ Year Old Account
    GREAT episode, just great .

And I think Laurel believes Slade so easily because she's deep down knew SOMETHING was up the whole time, this just confirms that
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Uhhhm, I love 2nd season! I was skeptical at first, but...

So, Laurel - I like her. She is hundred percent her father - devoted to work and has a tendency towards alcohol and Oliver Queen aka Arrow. She's bitter, ambitious and has a goal in her life - to fight crime. All of these made her the Black Canary in original series and I think she's ideal for the role and I actually like her a lot more than Sara...

As for the sudden clarity Slade moment: deep down she has realized that about thousand times in the past already, but suppressed the thought in the end, upon "evidences" provided by Oliver.

And yes, I absolutely root for Red Arrow being Thea Queen at some point, since Roy will most likely happen to become antagonist at the end of Season 2, thus proving the point that Mirakuru is bad bad bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for anything that gives Thea more air time , so making her the Red Arrow is ALL good in my books. Maybe then she can become Olivers protégé and they can take down Malcom Merlyn together?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'm all for anything that gives Thea more air time , so making her the Red Arrow is ALL good in my books. Maybe then she can become Olivers protégé and they can take down Malcom Merlyn together?
    Ugh, I hope not, Thea is the only character that endlessly annoys me. She adds almost nothing to the show beside cheesy teen romance crap.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Ugh, I hope not, Thea is the only character that endlessly annoys me. She adds almost nothing to the show beside cheesy teen romance crap.
    Erm....and Laurel doesn't annoy you? What?! What is this...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Maybe... but she's really cute , which is all the reason I need!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thea and Laurel are both terrible characters atm, just a couple whiny bitches that add nothing to the show but pointless drama.

I'm waiting for Merlyn to show up and help kick Slades ass.

Deleted
    One thing tho.

We saw Ollie shoot Slade with a Sleep Arrow/ Tranq Shot and he napped off.

So if I were Ollie I'd stack up on those bitches and just put Slade to sleep when they meet.
    (but maybe Slade's armor is too thick?)

btw I'm calling it, the one to take Slade down is....*drumroll*.... our coma friend from Central City

15+ Year Old Account

btw I'm calling it, the one to take Slade down is....*drumroll*.... our coma friend from Central City
    I think he'll help, but he won't be the one to do it, would be rather anticlimatic if Oliver doesn't get to do it in the end.

AFAIK, he won't wake up until the Flash series. They canned his appearance on Arrow, and instead this next episode (19) will feature a couple other folks from the new series.

NO NEW EPISODE THIS WEEK @_@

whaaaaa??

ive been waiting all week. first you turn summer glau against us then you make us wait another week?

y u do dis cw O-O y u do dis
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    NO NEW EPISODE THIS WEEK @_@

whaaaaa??

ive been waiting all week. first you turn summer glau against us then you make us wait another week?

y u do dis cw O-O y u do dis
    I feel ya, me heart be broken

10+ Year Old Account
    On the plus side, at least now there's no more breaks, it's smooth sailing till the season finalé!

WHAT1?!?! @_@

evil summer glau is going to get SUPER STRENGTH TERMINATOR POWERS @_@

oh
    my
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    WHAT1?!?! @_@

evil summer glau is going to get SUPER STRENGTH TERMINATOR POWERS @_@

oh
    my
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
    She's actually the Ravager I wasn't expecting that

Now just to have her and Sean Maher in same scene...

Deleted
    I feel like the recent episode was sort of a filler, nothing new really happened.

Slade stole the skeleton key and beat them up
    Ollie found out daddy knew Merlin was daddy
    Ollie batmanned Roy outta bad shit.

Where did this leave them?
    They are still trying to beat Slade, (which could have been done after he got bombed to the chest)
    Thea is still mad at everything
    Barry is still in a coma

I feel like the recent episode was sort of a filler, nothing new really happened.

Slade stole the skeleton key and beat them up
    Ollie found out daddy knew Merlin was daddy
    Ollie batmanned Roy outta bad shit.

Where did this leave them?
    They are still trying to beat Slade, (which could have been done after he got bombed to the chest)
    Thea is still mad at everything
    Barry is still in a coma
    barry isnt going to wake up until his own show and they said he wont be crossing over into arrows show very often, if at all once he gets his own show. unless it doesnt do well and get cancelled in which case he will show up more since they love the actor who plays him, so dont expect much flash stuff except them occasionally mentioning it.

what we learned though, is that summer glau.

IS GONNA HAVE SUPER STRENGTH TERMINATOR POWERS @_@

spoilers: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...6651709105.png

10+ Year Old Account
    AWESOME episode, someone give Paul Blackthorne an award, I think his talk with Laurel about not wanting to know who the Arrow is was fantastic, probably a highlight of the show for me.

Also I'm guessing everyone else got the vibe that Cait and Cisko are going to be regulars in Flash, along with the only mentioned Iris.

Aaaannnddddd Once again Summer Glau becomes an ass kicking monster woman... Has she ever just been NORMAL in any TV show

GREAT episode overall, can't wait for next week, mostly because we know someone dies , after this week I'm guessing it'll be Roy, although I'm still holding out hope it'll be one of the Lance girls.