Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
    war isnt fair
    it's also a game
    get over it
    lmao i was just trying to be like all those alliance fanboys that whined and complained about OH NO!! they took out our cities.... when is it our turn!! see you alliance players... it happens both ways so stop complaining and just follow the story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Made by human. Again, worthless.
    Who leads the Kirin Tor.....You lose my friend, catch 22 for you no matter what, human or not.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

I think it means that he will not stand for the Blood Elves being used as cannon fodder in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    Well... Bob is lobbing Alliance and Garroshs Horde in one pot, so the 'Old Alliances' will probably not be about either of them.

Maybe Naga, maybe the Illidari...
    The Naga and Illidari demons that Kael'thas allied with are disbanded and either scattered across Outland or dead.

I literally cannot think of another ally the Blood Elves would even conceivably have outside of a couple of the Alliance races.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by reepa View Post
    lmao i was just trying to be like all those alliance fanboys that whined and complained about OH NO!! they took out our cities.... when is it our turn!! see you alliance players... it happens both ways so stop complaining and just follow the story!!
    Double post?
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Crimes according to who. Humans? Night Elves? Gnomes? Their laws mean nothing to those outside the alliance.
    But they are part of Dalaran and Jaina leads Dalaran. =P First Songweaver betrayed the Kirin Tor, and now apparently so did other sunreavers, though the extent of this is unknown.

This is looking pretty good for next patch

Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    You just did it for me. You described the very sources of Varian's hatred for the Horde. Yes, he is mad because of what the Horde has done to him and his family and friends, but that's just it: He's MAD. He's bloodthirsty. He wants to see every member of the Horde dead just as much as Garrosh would like to see the Alliance dead.

You're just sitting here defending your king, I'm trying to tell you why BOTH of them are bad leaders.
    The entirety of Varian's story - literally almost every single ounce of it - has been spent learning to control his anger. His constraint is what attracted Goldrinn to him.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

And I honestly suspect that the 'old allies' line may well come at the beginning of his story in 5.1, then he hears about Dalaran, and THEN he has his rant about how the bigotry of the Alliance pushes his people to the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    But they are part of Dalaran and Jaina leads Dalaran. =P First Songweaver betrayed the Kirin Tor, and now apparently so did other sunreavers, though the extent of this is unknown.
    Then the Dalaran should be a smoking wreck on ground, but no. Blizzard must continue to give humans plot armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    The entirety of Varian's story - literally almost every single ounce of it - has been spent learning to control his anger. His constraint is what attracted Goldrinn to him.
    That's the fundamental difference between Varian and Garrosh. Varian tries to control his anger, Garrosh embraces it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 01:14 PM ----------

Then the Dalaran should be a smoking wreck on ground, but no. Blizzard must continue to give humans plot armor.
    The sunreavers are a minority in Dalaran both population wise and on the council. Why exactly should Dalaran be a crater?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    And now I'm questioning what Goldrinn wants exactly....Could Goldrinn want that anger released? Does he want Varian to become some kind of human wolf hunting the woods? Hmmm.

The sunreavers are a minority in Dalaran both population wise and on the council. Why exactly should Dalaran be a crater?
    Since when is sabotage dependant on numbers. Or you meant frontal assault? Only tactic that stupid Night Elves and Orcs know?

Deleted
    Man, THIS is what I expected scenarios to be. Not bring beer to a panda.

Since when is sabotage dependant on numbers. Or you meant frontal assault? Only tactic that stupid Night Elves and Orcs know?
    Why would the Sunreavers sabotage Dalaran? And why would their attempts to do it be foolproof?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's it, I'm back 5.1
    I still hate pandas but I'm too exited to miss all that lore action
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

LOLwut are on about now? This post makes no sense.

i like how some people are acting like dalaran has been some perfect example of neutrality with the horde. lorewise the majority of kirin tor members HATE the horde except the blood elves and the blood elves are the only reason races like orcs are even allowed inside dalaran and even then the high elves and most of the humans are against it if it wasnt for the threat of the blues and the lich king they probably wouldve never let any horde inside dalaran.

now they find out not only did a sunreaver agent destroy theramore, they were also sending horde troops into darnasus through dalaran and the horde killed the boy whos like a son to the kirin tors new leader.

i mean come on the kirin tor has always swung extremely close to the alliance and the only times theyve showed any tolerance towards non blood elf races of the horde is in times of great need
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    And now I'm questioning what Goldrinn wants exactly....Could Goldrinn want that anger released? Does he want Varian to become some kind of human wolf hunting the woods? Hmmm.
    It's because he admired Varian's ability to control the anger and ferocity that he saw mirrored in himself that he was unable to control.

Why would the Sunreavers sabotage Dalaran? And why would their attempts to do it be foolproof?
    Because humans are stupid while Blood Elves are supposed to be those "masters of arcane"? At least thats what I keep hearing about from Blizzard quests.

And personaly I would destroy city that was led by an enraged bitch and was enforcing her custom laws on everyone. If I had power to do it of course.