Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    At this point with the way Garrosh is acting, I'm calling all the Horde nations (even the more rational Orcs) will go after Sha infested Garrosh and cleave his head from his shoulders.

And the one to do the disembowling, not Varian because that would only cause more hatred between Horde vs Alliance, but it will be Horde master to put him down. I'm calling Saurfang to do it.. He's the only one on record in current lore as promising Garrosh he would do so if he led the Horde down the same path as before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i want a branch of blood elves going over to the alliance so we can have our "high elves" back O-O i know it wont happen but i can dream
    indeed, wishfull thinking would be cool tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juno86 View Post
    At this point with the way Garrosh is acting, I'm calling all the Horde nations (even the more rational Orcs) will go after Sha infested Garrosh and cleave his head from his shoulders.

And the one to do the disembowling, not Varian because that would only cause more hatred between Horde vs Alliance, but it will be Horde master to put him down. I'm calling Saurfang to do it.. He's the only one on record in current lore as promising Garrosh he would do so if he led the Horde down the same path as before.
    Vol'jin also promised it. And I'm pretty certain Sylvanas would feel the same way.

Now, I'm hoping for Anduin to survive, and balance things a bit. On Jaina's front, well I use to think she deserved retribution for theramore, after the events in dalaran and her now irrational actions against the sunreavers, I no longer care if she does or doesn't. I just think Garrosh's death should have meaning to at least one character, one he's harmed.
    So, if he has killed Anduin and Anduin doesn't come back to life, it would have to be Varian.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You know I liked dalaran. Even after tbc, I didn't know what to expect, but from the first time my horde toon took the portal up to the city it was great, and enjoyed it as my hearth/home for years, even after that in cata.

this feels like they took away something good in favor of trying to satisfy the whining cretins who don't care for story and only call out for 'war war war' on the forums.
    Or maybe you know, it's part of the story and Blizzard doesn't base their story decisions on forum whining. And in game the Horde will still be able to go to Dalaran, since it's still set in the past, with Rhonin alive etc.

Keep in mind this Alliance victory of getting a neutral faction back is also giving fuel to the blood elves and advancing their story as well, something Horde players have wanted. Or at least BE players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    indeed, wishfull thinking would be cool tho
    sorry but the alliance is full of bigots, as lor'themar says.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    fine then clear your lot out from the barrens and get lost back to eastern kingdoms.
    Only after you get out of Ashenvale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Victory for the Alliance and the Silver Covenant !

So... old alliance huh.
    Would you consider Burning Crusade old, cause I remember a particular alliance between the blood elves and another race if you know what I'm talking about...
    >.>
    <.<

The Draenie anyone? You know the Shattered Sun Offensive and the fact that Velen is partially responsible for the redemption of the blood elves and the rebirth of the sunwell. It seems to me that the Draenie are the closest thing to "friends" the blood elves have right now. Now I'm not saying they are going to join the alliance, however it does look like the Horde is (in terms of lore, not gameplay) falling apart.

Also just a little sidenote here: What do you think is gonna happen with Baine when he finds out that the young prince of stormwind that helped in the one moment that he needed help the most, is now killed by the same orc that killed his father? Slowly but surely the "Horde" is going to fall apart through the rest of the patches of this expansion from the actions of Garrosh. Lor'themar pretty much says it himself, and it's really interesting at how he defines the Horde as essentially a safe haven from the bigotry and racism of the alliance. I think this is a sentiment that is reflected with the other Horde races as well but is in stark contrast with Garrosh's idea of the Horde, which is more of an empire of power and might to prove that the "orcs" (not the horde but the orcs) are superior to the other races. If anything Garrosh's ideology seems much more in line with the ideology of the Mogu... hm? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Only after you get out of Ashenvale.
    Yeah...it's a little late for the HORDE to start calling out for equality after months of Alliance being told (and truthfully so) that it's just the flow of the story and not faction bias.

As for old alliances, I still think he's referring to the Alliance in general and that line probably comes BEFORE Jaina's actions in Dalaran. But I could see it referring to the Draenei too, considering the fact that it was Velen who restored the Sunwell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Or maybe you know, it's part of the story and Blizzard doesn't base their story decisions on forum whining. And in game the Horde will still be able to go to Dalaran, since it's still set in the past, with Rhonin alive etc.

Keep in mind this Alliance victory of getting a neutral faction back is also giving fuel to the blood elves and advancing their story as well, something Horde players have wanted. Or at least BE players.
    yeah yeah right, the blood elves will have a moment in the sun and then be forgotten again by the devs yet again, just like it happened with tbc, and still the alliance will have dalaran and a warmongering now batshit crazy Jaina.
    #boycottchina

yeah yeah right, the blood elves will have a moment in the sun and then be forgotten again by the devs yet again, just like it happened with tbc, and still the alliance will have dalaran and a warmongering now batshit crazy Jaina.
    Or maybe after Garrosh is killed and a respectable warchief is put into power Dalaran will go neutral again. Maybe Jaina will die. We don't know how the story will go. And don't forget that in order for Jaina to get into that position WE LOST THE NATION OF THERAMORE. Don't even start complaining now that the Horde are being slighted by blizzard because we got something for once, after the Horde claiming Azshara and Hillsbrad in Cata etc. It's funny hearing the Horde be the ones to complain about something like this after hearing alliance being told to suck it up all through cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post
    jaina doesnt believe him and locks him in the violet citadel.
    whats up with alliance just locking ppl up and taking prisoners?

Just like on the wandering isles, ship crashed on an unknown island while we were fighting deathwing "hey lets take those hordies who was fighting with us prisoners".
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post

Just like on the wandering isles, ship crashed on an unknown island while we were fighting deathwing "hey lets take those hordies who was fighting with us prisoners".
    Errr I'm sorry where that that little story come from? The Skyfire, the airship we ride chasing Deathing, is NOT the one that crashes on the Wandering Isle, I think that's the Skyseeker.

Jaina doesn't believe Aethas because this is the second time his sun reavers have betrayed the Kirin Tor. We have a pretty good bet that he's innocent, Jaina and other lore characters don't have the benefit of our perspective as players. It's a harsh decision, maybe the wrong one, but I can definitely see why she does it.

Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    Does that mean dalaran will be off limits to the horde?
    No only in the scenario, gameplay wise it will stay as a neutral city.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post

because Alliance are just like the Horde.
    Nothing but mortals driven by the same emotions.
    Anger, hate, desire, and giggles.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Errr I'm sorry where that that little story come from? The Skyfire, the airship we ride chasing Deathing, is NOT the one that crashes on the Wandering Isle, I think that's the Skyseeker.

Jaina doesn't believe Aethas because this is the second time his sun reavers have betrayed the Kirin Tor. We have a pretty good bet that he's innocent, Jaina and other lore characters don't have the benefit of our perspective as players. It's a harsh decision, maybe the wrong one, but I can definitely see why she does it.
    Nope its the Skyfire, blue post said this LONG time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe after Garrosh is killed and a respectable warchief is put into power Dalaran will go neutral again. Maybe Jaina will die. We don't know how the story will go. And don't forget that in order for Jaina to get into that position WE LOST THE NATION OF THERAMORE. Don't even start complaining now that the Horde are being slighted by blizzard because we got something for once, after the Horde claiming Azshara and Hillsbrad in Cata etc. It's funny hearing the Horde be the ones to complain about something like this after hearing alliance being told to suck it up all through cata.
    oh right, because low level zones you never came back to really counts against a full city that the horde actually helped to protect back in wrath days.

You think the horde is on a winning streak, yet all I see happening is the hordes good name being dragged though the mud by bastards like Garrosh, and every action done by him being nothing good under the hordes belt. I can't even call the things he does in the name of the horde, since the same bastard that destroyed theramore is the one we're be killing at the end of mists.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    It was but they changed it, it's now the Skyseeker. Go play the Wandering Isle in game. Blizz changes things in beta, this was one of them.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    wait im pretty sure the Airship we use against Deathwing is the one sent to Pandaria.....

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 11:46 PM ----------

. Don't even start complaining now that the Horde are being slighted by blizzard because we got something for once, after the Horde claiming Azshara and Hillsbrad in Cata etc..
    Remmeber.
    The reason Alliance lost those was to improve quest flow and even out the Horde/Alliance zone imbalance.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Lor'themar says he "may consider old alliances". Are we seeing the forming of a third faction?

Funny how he talks about Alliance bigotry when the joint effort of Draenei and Blood Elves saved his entire race from complete corruption. I suppose the sacrifice that M'uru did was easily forgotten.