Thanks for the updates! Mystcraft at last!

Just an FYI

Logistics Pipes now has a thread on the MC forums ... http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...gistics-pipes/

It's only a couple of pages thus far, but should make interacting with the devs a little easier for those who don't IRC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spending time doing a bit of reading tonight.

Xeno's Reliquary will "probably" be updated by this weekend. X3n0ph0b3 has gotten the port down to zero errors and is doing some finishing touches on it. There will need to be a config update for it if you're using mine. I'll have it out shortly after the update.

Liquid Metals is still being re-written. The mod author posted on May 30th that it may take another week. Hasn't been any news since. If true we could expect an update before the weekend too. Again, will need configs.

Redpower blog site is down. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. No news in 8+ weeks now.

Not a lot else to report. I think we finally got our server up to 1.5.2 so that's nice lol. Happy to be playing an up to date minecraft!

---------- Post added 2013-06-04 at 08:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doormat View Post
    Just an FYI

Logistics Pipes now has a thread on the MC forums ... http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...gistics-pipes/

It's only a couple of pages thus far, but should make interacting with the devs a little easier for those who don't IRC.
    Awesome! They're using my tutorials too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Spending time doing a bit of reading tonight.

Xeno's Reliquary will "probably" be updated by this weekend. X3n0ph0b3 has gotten the port down to zero errors and is doing some finishing touches on it. There will need to be a config update for it if you're using mine. I'll have it out shortly after the update.

Liquid Metals is still being re-written. The mod author posted on May 30th that it may take another week. Hasn't been any news since. If true we could expect an update before the weekend too. Again, will need configs.

Redpower blog site is down. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. No news in 8+ weeks now.

Not a lot else to report. I think we finally got our server up to 1.5.2 so that's nice lol. Happy to be playing an up to date minecraft!

---------- Post added 2013-06-04 at 08:50 PM ----------

Awesome! They're using my tutorials too
    Yup server is running great. Redpower 2 site being down is at least some kind of news. Not sure if good or bad yet, but it's news!

Deleted
    Yeah I checked biom ids bop ones start at 100+ and twilight are all below that lol I know Alex pahimar and few others had to push a fix to forge craft server other day due to same problem

FYI - There is an issue with Thaumic Bees and the current version of Forestry. (The worst artifact is that it breaks NEI search functionality if you have the NEI Addons mod installed) The mod author seems to be discontinuing Thaumic Bees and renaming it Magic Bees and has posted a link to a beta version of the Magic Bees mod that fixes the problem. Here is a copy of the thread from the Minecraft forums with the new link:

So Thaumic Bees is apparently getting renamed to Magic Bees, and there's a Forestry 2.2.6.0 compatable version out... with some caveats

I haven't got around to test it yet, but in theory it should work with NEI Addons 1.7.1

View PostMysteriousAges, on 05 June 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:
    I don't currently have the awakeagens to edit the OP reliably, so here: bit.ly/15zRYiZ

WARNING: If you're trying to port a world that had ThaumicBees in it BACK UP YOUR SAVE, then try using this configuration file: pastebin.com/Uvz0U5uN save it as MagicBees.cfg in your configs dir. If you changed the default Thaumic Bees IDs, then you MUST EDIT THE CONFIG, or your items WILL PROBABLY VANISH. Anyone who comes and complains that their items didn't port over will get laughed at. Mercilessly. By me. And possibly other people.

More in-depth instructions will be posted as soon as I'm less sleepy, but in the meantime, have Forestry 2.2.6.0 compatability. (:

Deleted
    If anyone else is running all latest stuff andBoP can they send me there config

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Grogan View Post
    FYI - There is an issue with Thaumic Bees and the current version of Forestry. (The worst artifact is that it breaks NEI search functionality if you have the NEI Addons mod installed) The mod author seems to be discontinuing Thaumic Bees and renaming it Magic Bees and has posted a link to a beta version of the Magic Bees mod that fixes the problem. Here is a copy of the thread from the Minecraft forums with the new link:
    Cool. Got the new download. Will work the configs in to the next pack. I'll update the list for now too. Thanks for the information!

---------- Post added 2013-06-05 at 10:16 AM ----------

• Thaumic Bees Removed
    • MagicBees Added

This will require a new config file to carry over existing ID's. I'll be working on this soon. but I have some things to take care of first. Back up your world before applying this new version.

Deleted
    Change at link to forestry now download 2.2.6.2 but have update

15+ Year Old Account
    • nxMinetilities Updated

----------------------

Fuzzzie's 1.5.2 Config Pack Download v2.2.4 : http://tria.nexxdesign.co.uk/~fuzzzi...k%20v2.2.4.zip

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5736005/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

• nxMinetilities light block ID's reworked. Existing lights will be fine.
    • Greatly reduced the number of Tinker's Construct Slime spawns
    • Thaumic Bees Config Removed
    • Magic Bees Config Added
    • Carried Thaumic Bees ID's over to Magic Bees
    • Enabled the re-generation of Magic Bees Hives to allow for new ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Xart Irok View Post
    Change at link to forestry now download 2.2.6.2 but have update
    Fixed. Thank you!

Deleted
    No one else using BoP then I'm guessing lol will go pester people on minecraftforum lol

---------- Post added 2013-06-05 at 06:52 PM ----------

also fuzzie im getting this 1465 is already occupied by mods.railcraft.common.blocks.machine.BlockMachine@7474559c when adding magicbees.block.BlockHive@427886a0

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    also fuzzie im getting this 1465 is already occupied by mods.railcraft.common.blocks.machine.BlockMachine@7474559c when adding magicbees.block.BlockHive@427886a0
    Re-Uploaded the pack with the correct ID.

If you downloaded the Config Pack this morning than re-download the pack again to fix this issue!

Thanks for the heads up skedone. Shouldn't do config changes when I first wake up lol!

Deleted
    Lol no worries dude know the feeling lol

---------- Post added 2013-06-05 at 07:34 PM ----------

I'm still trying to work why I have a biom that don't exsist in any mod that has twilight forest animals in it and slimes in nether lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone wanna troubleshoot with me a minecraft launching error to help myself and others with the same error. <pastebin> 9T34XNnY

I'm more than happy to document my process to further help others with this problem.

The problem: FML stops short of loading minecraft:

The mods included:
    This is a clean instance with all the required mods (including the fields: Jar, Coremods, Mods, IC2 and Addons, BC and Addons, NEI Plugins,)

The following is the list of optional mods included:

Back Tools
    1.5.2v1

Forge Essentials

Hats

Inventory Tweaks
    1.54b

Rei's Minimap
    3.3_06

Sorry for the length. Glad to help out.

Better World Generation 4

Biomes O' Plenty

DartCraft

Dimensional Doors

Modular Powersuits

Thaumic Tinkerer

Deleted
    It's moaning about cofh core chicken core and ars magica nei plugin. Nei plugin other people was saying is bugged

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • NotEnoughItems Updated
    • EnderStorage Updated
    • Bibliocraft Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • nxMinetilities Updated
    • Tinker's Construct Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • NEI Mystcraft Plugin Updated
    • Forge Essentials Updated
    • Biomes O' Plenty Updated
    • Dartcraft Updated

Bibliocraft Adds new blocks and items. It will most likely need a config update. I'll get to that for the next update but not today. Pretty tired right now

Is there a way to see what biome ID numbers are being used? It doesn't appear that the NEI dump shows the biome numbers, or if it does I am doing something wrong. The latest BOP just added about 15 new biomes from what I can tell (like there weren't enough already). I think when 1.6 comes out I am going to stay away from these biome generating mods.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Is there a way to see what biome ID numbers are being used? It doesn't appear that the NEI dump shows the biome numbers, or if it does I am doing something wrong. The latest BOP just added about 15 new biomes from what I can tell (like there weren't enough already). I think when 1.6 comes out I am going to stay away from these biome generating mods.
    Not that I'm immediately aware of.

Vanilla MC has 20 plus a few reserved.

From there mods such as XBXL, BoP, Twilight Forest and Better World Generation add biomes. All these mods have configs where you can set the biome ID's.

The maximum number of Biome ID's is 256 with Forge.

When using my configs, Biomes should be okay for XBXL and Twilight Forest. Older versions of Better World Generation were supported but there are new configs and biomes added. I stopped supporting Better World Generation with my configs after that since there was no room.

It's probably best to pick one Biome Mod and stick with it. Anything worldgen related can be touchy when you start messing with it, especially in existing worlds.

Hope that helps.

use these item config with biomes o plenty and twilight forest only and no extra bomies
    I:"Alps ID"=170
    I:"Arctic ID"=171
    I:"Badlands ID"=172
    I:"Bamboo Forest ID"=173
    I:"Bayou ID"=174
    I:"Birch Forest ID"=175
    I:"Blessed Bog (Promised Land) ID"=164
    I:"Bog ID"=176
    I:"Boneyard (Nether) ID"=169
    I:"Boreal Forest ID"=177
    I:"Brushland ID"=178
    I:"Canyon ID"=179
    I:"Chaparral ID"=180
    I:"Cherry Blossom Grove ID"=181
    I:"Coniferous Forest (Snow) ID"=183
    I:"Coniferous Forest ID"=182
    I:"Coral Reef (Ocean) ID"=158
    I:"Corrupted Sands (Nether) ID"=167
    I:"Crag ID"=184
    I:"Dead Forest (Snow) ID"=186
    I:"Dead Forest ID"=185
    I:"Dead Swamp ID"=187
    I:"Deadlands ID"=188
    I:"Deciduous Forest ID"=189
    I:"Desert (New) ID"=249
    I:"Dunes ID"=190
    I:"Extreme Hills (New) ID"=253
    I:"Fen ID"=191
    I:"Field ID"=192
    I:"Forest (New) ID"=250
    I:"Frost Forest ID"=193
    I:"Fungi Forest ID"=194
    I:"Garden ID"=195
    I:"Glacier ID"=196
    I:"Grassland ID"=197
    I:"Gravel Beach ID"=160
    I:"Grove ID"=198
    I:"Heathland ID"=199
    I:"Highland ID"=200
    I:"Hot Springs ID"=201
    I:"Icy Hills ID"=202
    I:"Jade Cliffs ID"=203
    I:"Jungle (New) ID"=254
    I:"Kelp Forest (Ocean) ID"=159
    I:"Lush Desert ID"=204
    I:"Lush Swamp ID"=205
    I:"Majestic Meadow (Promised Land) ID"=163
    I:"Mangrove ID"=206
    I:"Maple Woods ID"=210
    I:"Marsh ID"=211
    I:"Meadow ID"=212
    I:"Mesa ID"=213
    I:"Moor ID"=214
    I:"Mountain ID"=215
    I:"Mystic Grove ID"=216
    I:"Nether Base (Nether) ID"=165
    I:"Oasis ID"=217
    I:"Ominous Woods ID"=218
    I:"Orchard ID"=219
    I:"Origin Valley ID"=220
    I:"Outback ID"=221
    I:"Overgrown Beach ID"=161
    I:"Pasture ID"=222
    I:"Phantasmagoric Inferno (Nether) ID"=168
    I:"Plains (New) ID"=248
    I:"Polar ID"=223
    I:"Prairie ID"=224
    I:"Quagmire ID"=225
    I:"Rainforest ID"=226
    I:"Redwood Forest ID"=227
    I:"Sacred Springs ID"=228
    I:"Savanna ID"=229
    I:"Scrubland ID"=230
    I:"Seasonal Forest ID"=231
    I:"Shield ID"=232
    I:"Shore ID"=233
    I:"Shrubland ID"=234
    I:"Sludgepit ID"=235
    I:"Spruce Woods ID"=236
    I:"Steppe ID"=237
    I:"Swampland (New) ID"=252
    I:"Taiga (New) ID"=251
    I:"Temperate Rainforest ID"=238
    I:"Thicket ID"=239
    I:"Timber ID"=240
    I:"Tropical Rainforest ID"=241
    I:"Tropics ID"=242
    I:"Tundra ID"=243
    I:"Undergarden (Nether) ID"=166
    I:"Volcano ID"=244
    I:"Wasteland ID"=245
    I:"Wetland ID"=246
    I:"Wonderous Woods (Promised Land) ID"=162
    I:"Woodland ID"=247
    Last edited by WESTMANT; 2013-06-06 at 07:43 AM. Reason: more info

Deleted
    Cheers for the BoP config mate will do that later

---------- Post added 2013-06-06 at 12:34 PM ----------

Cool chickenbones is working on wireless Redstone and microblocks with his own api redpower not needed

---------- Post added 2013-06-06 at 06:41 PM ----------

CHEERS FOR THAT WESTMANT THAT WORK PERFECT lol crap spawn for me when i hit it lol was on the leaves of a blood tree hanging from roof of neither over lava lol