15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.2 Updates!

• Forge Multipart Updated
    • xAct Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • Forestry Updated

Not much for updates today. New forestry version might help that bug that was reported last page.

Fuzzie thank you starting this forum thead it's really helpful.

Can you please help me become my daughters hero and get her minecraft running with mods. Please!

I updated forge everything you instructed

I loaded all the mods that have a check mark and put them in the mod folder and uncompressed your config files to the config folder and get this error.

Client error

Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation
    A mod sorting cycle was detected and loading cannot continue
    The first mod in cycle is dummy container after at993583473
    The remainder of the cycle involves these mods

FMLMOD:AppliedEnergistics rv12.B before , after MineFactoryReloaded, BasicComponets, ThermalExpantion, IC2, BuildCraft Silicon, Forge at 9.10.0.778,
    FMLMOD:BasicComponents 1.0.0 before , after x
    Dummy Container AfterAll at858567038 before , after
    Dummy Container After at993583473 before: , after

The file 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log conatins more information

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JedReally View Post

Can you please help me become my daughters hero and get her minecraft running with mods. Please!

I loaded all the mods that have a check mark and put them in the mod folder and uncompressed your config files to the config folder and get this error.

Client error

FMLMOD:AppliedEnergistics rv12.B before , after MineFactoryReloaded, BasicComponets, ThermalExpantion, IC2, BuildCraft Silicon, Forge at 9.10.0.778,

Hard to say without seeing the full log, however I'm not sure you're using all the correct versions as Thermal Expansion isn't available for Minecraft 1.6.2

I finally tracked down my problems with IC2 experimental: They don't currently work with Immibis's mods. Remove 1 and the other works; but both together cause server errors. I reported it to Immibis, but figured I'd mention it here.

10+ Year Old Account

Client error

Your instance seems to conflict with mod/s that may not be built for the appropriate Minecraft version (1.6.2)

As Fuzzzie said, Thermal Expansion is not yet available for 1.6.2 (but we are waiting impatiently. )

Also, the build of Forge (778) you are using isn't the latest as some mods require close as to the latest to access the latest hooks in the mod development platform.

I recommend:

--Installing the latest forge (9.10.0.829) for 1.6.2 http://files.minecraftforge.net/

--And removing Thermal Expansion from the mods folder.

After that ^^ you may have some other issues but we'll leave it for then do deal with it. Meanwhile keep us posted with your ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file to crush those errors so we can get you playing some good Minecraft.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heliophobicdude View Post
    Your instance seems to conflict with mod/s that may not be built for the appropriate Minecraft version (1.6.2)

As Fuzzzie said, Thermal Expansion is not yet available for 1.6.2 (but we are waiting impatiently. )

Also, the build of Forge (778) you are using isn't the latest as some mods require close as to the latest to access the latest hooks in the mod development platform.

I recommend:

--Installing the latest forge (9.10.0.829) for 1.6.2 http://files.minecraftforge.net/

--And removing Thermal Expansion from the mods folder.

After that ^^ you may have some other issues but we'll leave it for then do deal with it. Meanwhile keep us posted with your ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file to crush those errors so we can get you playing some good Minecraft.
    Yeah, even the recommended version of 804 is better. i do believe some mods require things to be higher though, RC for example.

Sorry for not giving a more detailed response. But I think that plus having mods that aren't for 1.6.2 are your biggest problems. Haven't seen an error like that before though and it's hard to tell without seeing a full log. Use the download links from my post, that way you'll know whats good for 1.6.2.

JedReally, not sure if you have the problem solved yet or not. Try removing the UE Basic Components. The error message you are getting is the same one I got. After talking to the folks on UE IRC I was told you don't need either one of the UE files (core and Basic Components). Hope that helps.

Well I am gonna bite the bullet and work on getting 1.6.2 up and running with the mods. Since most of the mods I use and love are up to 1.6.2. Wish me luck and thanks for dropping by the stream from time to time Fuzzzie

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    JedReally, not sure if you have the problem solved yet or not. Try removing the UE Basic Components. The error message you are getting is the same one I got. After talking to the folks on UE IRC I was told you don't need either one of the UE files (core and Basic Components). Hope that helps.
    Cool! See this is why i need you guys. You actually test things more than I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Tedyhere View Post
    Well I am gonna bite the bullet and work on getting 1.6.2 up and running with the mods. Since most of the mods I use and love are up to 1.6.2. Wish me luck and thanks for dropping by the stream from time to time Fuzzzie
    My pleasure. Drop by if you need any help setting things up. Configs should help speed things along for you.

Deleted
    its universal electricity stuff that is doing that my friend remove them and all will be well, also he does not have TE installed guys because it does not exsist for 162 and is not on fuzzzy list lol, BUT that is the error screen u get when UE stuff crashes also make sure u don,t use the ic2 experimental version at the mo its buggy VERY buggy

New version of BOP today. Seems to add at least one more biome (we need more cowbell and more biomes apparently) so I just rolled back to the old version till Fuzzzie (the biome numbering master) can sort out the numbering system, yet again.

All of you are wonderful! You have made me Dad of the year it's working great it was the Forge Version changed it and it works great without any problem.

Thank you Very much all of you are awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

It may be a dumb questions for an expert but going to ask anyway. LOL! Yap! Noob!

In a config file I understand that I: item block/Item ID

What does B: and S: mean?

If there a folder in .minecraft that saved all the used BlockID's I can open and view?

Thank you in advanced.

15+ Year Old Account

In a config file I understand that I: item block/Item ID

What does B: and S: mean?

If there a folder in .minecraft that saved all the used BlockID's I can open and view?

Thank you in advanced.
    In the configs "B:" would be a Boolean value and "S:" would be a string.

You can also dump your block/item ID's with NEI ingame. It's in the options menu. If you're using my configs you can find all the ID blocks here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

- - - Updated - - -

New version of BOP today. Seems to add at least one more biome (we need more cowbell and more biomes apparently) so I just rolled back to the old version till Fuzzzie (the biome numbering master) can sort out the numbering system, yet again.
    I can only squeeze about 3-5 more ID's in and then we'll have to drop a mod from the configs

Thank you I have learned more and got more answers that help from this forum thread and your mod/config file after searching the web.

Until now I was only thumping my head on a brick wall finding the same answers that didn't work.

Thank you again

Figuring out the Block ID list must have drove you insane

Maybe you can make a mod set 2 option the one you already have and another people can choose from with different mods added so they can decided do I want to use Mod Set 1 or Mod set 2?

Just a idea I'm still a noob
    Last edited by JedReally; 2013-08-16 at 05:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you I have learned more and got more answers that help from this forum thread and your mod/config file after searching the web.

Until now I was only thumping my head on a brick wall finding the same answers that didn't work.

Thank you again

Figuring out the Block ID list must have drove you insane

Maybe you can make a mod set 2 option the one you already have and another people can choose from with different mods added so they can decided do I want to use Mod Set 1 or Mod set 2?

Just a idea I'm still a noob
    One is already enough work as it is. Besides, you dont have to use every mod I suggest and you can add your own. I try to pick the most popular ones or ones that I feel add something significant to the game. There are more that I could probably add too.

The ID list isn't too bad. I started early on and only have to update when a new mod comes out. All the ID's are custom so it's just a matter of going down the list.

I understand I was just thinking how much work you put in to this and it's greatly appreciated!

Deleted
    Biom o plenty mate is fine I all ready updated and no issues also it's does say in new change log it adds 3 new bioms but they are disabled till 1.7 version of minecraft

- - - Updated - - -

Version 0.6.1 '8/16/2013'

- Added the Silkglades biome (Disabled by default until Minecraft 1.7)
    - Added the Overgrown Greens biome (Disabled by default until Minecraft 1.7)
    - Fixed food for the fifty-billionth time
    - Added fr_CA localisation
    - Added fr_FR localisation
    - Added pl_PL localisation
    - Added a config option for the Spring Water Regeneration Effect
    - Tweaked some achievements
    - Made puddles dry up faster
    - Changed the height of the Grassland
    - Promised Land Tweaks
    - Fixed Spring Water Regeneration Effect
    - Fixed stair hardness
    - Added a config option to generate pumpkins without faces
    - Added a config option to disable lethal decoration
    - Tweaked Biome Dictionary definitions
    - Tweaked Origin Valley sky colour
    - Added sub biomes for the enhanced vanilla biomes
    - Tweaked the barley texture
    - Fixed quicksand deepness
    - Prevented the Nether from being overriden in default worlds unless Add to Default is set to true
    - Fixed a crash with saplings
    - Added a config option to disable vanilla's exposed stone feature
    - Tweaked the Shrubland height
    - Tweaked the Tundra height
    - Fixed terrain generator "stripes"
    - Fixed a crash with disabling structures
    - Fixed some bugs with sacrificing
    - Fixed some bugs with pine tree growth requirements and slabs

Hmm. I loaded the new BOP but since there was already a config file mine automagically assigned id's to those three new biomes which of course conflicted with other biome mods. Not sure how yours kept those turned off. Anyone know what value to assign to those to turn them off or can I just delete those lines from the ids.cfg file?

-----------Update:

Additionally, those biomes are turned off in the biomegen.cfg file, however they still get ID numbers assigned in the ids.cfg file which is what causes the crash at load due to having used those 3 biome id's with other mods.

Thanks
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-08-16 at 08:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. I loaded the new BOP but since there was already a config file mine automagically assigned id's to those three new biomes which of course conflicted with other biome mods. Not sure how yours kept those turned off. Anyone know what value to assign to those to turn them off or can I just delete those lines from the ids.cfg file?

-----------Update:

Additionally, those biomes are turned off in the biomegen.cfg file, however they still get ID numbers assigned in the ids.cfg file which is what causes the crash at load due to having used those 3 biome id's with other mods.

Thanks
    Working on a config patch for it. Expect it shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

1.6.2 Updates!

• Biomes O Plenty Updated

Fuzzzie's 1.6.2 Config Pack Download v3.2.12 : Main Download -- Alternate Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5994160/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.2.12 - August 16th 2013

• Added new BoP Biome ID's

We're now out of Biome Id's btw. Will have to remove a mod that uses them if any more come out. Thoughts on which one? Also, no updates today. Will do it tomorrow after work. Going to have dinner and get to bed early.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand I was just thinking how much work you put in to this and it's greatly appreciated!
    Thanks! Glad to help!

Fuzzzie, good question on which biome generator to remove. My pass I think would be to drop ExtraBiomesXL. BWG4 has a way to control BOP and EBXL at world creation which I don't think either of the other two mods will do. I have always been partial to BOP and the mod author seems to keep it updated quickly. The issue for me is that I am guessing if I removed EBXL from a world that had already created those biomes it might have less than pleasant results. (Just a guess as I have never tried it).

I would also assume that at some point (1.7?) that the biome id issue will go away? Assuming I live long enough to see that release, let alone any mods to support it.

But that is just my pass. I am sure others will have their own ideas on how to proceed. I guess one question still remains is can we just turn of a subset off biomes from any particular biome mod and not have to assign an ID? For example, we go into BOP and turn off a few of the biomes so that no ID's would be used in the config for those biomes. I tried that with the BOP and even though they were turned off in the part that says whether a biome is active, the mod still tried to create a biome ID for it when I started MC.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-08-16 at 11:13 PM.