EDIT: Answered my own question

I am getting an error in the latest config files tho: 2367 and 2368 both popped up (one was in EnderIO - and I had the other, now can't find it...)

EDIT: And Fuzzzie! Request: Put the jar memory string on the first page! *begins looking for it*
    Last edited by sabster; 2013-10-21 at 02:21 PM.

Getting theese conflicts after upgrading some mods.. All downloads are from the list on page 1... Using the configs from same post..

#Blocks
    2363: enderIO:blockFusedQuartz from EnderIO - BiblioWoodSeat from BiblioWoodsBoP
    2364: enderIO:blockLightNode from EnderIO - BiblioWoodMapFrame from BiblioWoodsBoP
    2367: enderIO:blockSolarPanel from EnderIO - BiblioWoodSeat from BiblioWoodsForestry
    2368: enderIO:blockStirlingGenerator from EnderIO - BiblioWoodSeat2 from BiblioWoodsForestry
    2369: enderIO:blockCrusher from EnderIO - BiblioWoodMapFrame from BiblioWoodsForestry
    2370: enderIO:blockHyperCube from EnderIO - BiblioWoodMapFrame2 from BiblioWoodsForestry
    Suggested Ranges: 3030-3600 (571 IDs), 422-679 (258 IDs), 3724-3969 (246 IDs)

//AiA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    Hm yeah I guess so. I don't expect my friends to actually install mods on their own though, so I think if the mod just doesn't provide the option it would be safe. I'll just live with no minimap for now. Feels kind of old school, keeping a list of waypoints in a text file on my desktop
    You can disable these in Zans Minimap as long as you have a server mod that does a MOTD (the vanilla MOTD does not work for this). If you don't have a MOTD mod on your server, use this one Rei's Login Message 0.5

After installing that mod it will generate a LoginMessage.txt file. Edit that file and add the following: §3§6§3§6§3§6§e§3§6§3§6§3§6§d
    Then save the file and restart the server. Cave mode and radar should now be disabled for Zans/Voxel minimaps. Rei's is disabled by default on SMP servers. Some have said it may take a few minutes.
    Last edited by Greevir; 2013-10-21 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karlreinert View Post
    Getting theese conflicts after upgrading some mods.. All downloads are from the list on page 1... Using the configs from same post..

#Blocks
    2363: enderIO:blockFusedQuartz from EnderIO - BiblioWoodSeat from BiblioWoodsBoP
    2364: enderIO:blockLightNode from EnderIO - BiblioWoodMapFrame from BiblioWoodsBoP
    2367: enderIO:blockSolarPanel from EnderIO - BiblioWoodSeat from BiblioWoodsForestry
    2368: enderIO:blockStirlingGenerator from EnderIO - BiblioWoodSeat2 from BiblioWoodsForestry
    2369: enderIO:blockCrusher from EnderIO - BiblioWoodMapFrame from BiblioWoodsForestry
    2370: enderIO:blockHyperCube from EnderIO - BiblioWoodMapFrame2 from BiblioWoodsForestry

//AiA
    I had the same issues. I edited the BiblioWoods configs with IDs from it's assigned block. Laguy will update the config pack when he's back.

Code:
    BiblioWoods BoP

block {
        I:Bookcase=1051
        I:Desk=1052
        I:DisplayCaseSet0=1053
        I:DisplayCaseSet1=1054
        I:DisplayCaseSet2=1055
        I:DisplayCaseSet3=1056
        I:Label=1057
        I:MapFrame=1062
        I:PotionShelf=1063
        I:Seat=1058
        I:Shelf=1059
        I:Table=1060
        I:ToolRack=1061
    }

BiblioWoodsForestry:

block {
        I:Bookcase=1071
        I:Bookcase2=1072
        I:Desk=1073
        I:Desk2=1074
        I:DisplayCaseSet0=1075
        I:DisplayCaseSet1=1076
        I:DisplayCaseSet2=1077
        I:DisplayCaseSet3=1078
        I:DisplayCaseSet4=1079
        I:DisplayCaseSet5=1080
        I:Label=1081
        I:Label2=1082
        I:MapFrame=1091
        I:MapFrame2=1092
        I:PotionShelf=1083
        I:PotionShelf2=1084
        I:Seat=1093
        I:Seat2=1094
        I:Shelf=1085
        I:Shelf2=1086
        I:Table=1087
        I:Table2=1088
        I:ToolRack=1089
        I:ToolRack2=1090
    }

Joe
    Last edited by SmilinJoe; 2013-10-21 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karlreinert View Post

#Blocks

//AiA
    Those conflicts are not from the last config set since at that time those ID numbers were not assigned to either of the Biblioxxxxx config files. Either enderIO added new items or the BiblioWoodsxxxx mods added new items. Typically config files run a day or two behind Fuzzzie updating the mod list since new mods come out every single day pretty much (28 updates since I went away 3 days ago). I should have a new config set out later today which will fix the problem.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-10-21 at 04:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Updates!

• Applied Energistics Dev Updated
    • Steve's Carts 2 Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • bspkrsCore Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • Magic Bees Updated
    • Waila Updated

Ignore this for now - I have another conflict but one was a biome and the other a terrain... :/ I'll be much happier when they get rid of id's....

EDIT: Ok, yeah - I'm getting all sorts of crashes with terrain/biome id's messed up

I really don't get how these servers work sometimes. I start it up at home - and no problem. I put it up on a my MCPRo server and blam: crashes...
    Last edited by sabster; 2013-10-22 at 12:49 AM.

Deleted
    New configs are up

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds more like a mod not liking a server to me mate some on list are ssp not smp

Aaaaand Mystcraft 0.10.7.00 + API was released.

edit: To clarify, still 1.6.2. But a big step to 1.6.4. It will crash if you encounter a village in 1.6.4.
    Last edited by camicio; 2013-10-22 at 03:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Immersed in the tenuous coalition between enmity and amity.
    Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    Aaaaand Mystcraft 0.10.7.00 + API was released.
    The release has "1.6.2" in the name. XCompWiz said he would release a 1.6.2 version first and then port it to 1.6.4, so I'm guessing this release will not work with 1.6.4. I'm going to test it on my 1.6.4 build to see what happens.

EDIT: "[1.6.2] Mystcraft Universal 0.10.7.00" seems to work with MC 1.6.4 so far. MC launched fine (I'm using Forge 933). My world loaded fine. I was able to craft and place a Writing Desk, Ink Mixer, and Book Binder. That's as far as I've gotten. My bed is calling.
    Last edited by Six6igma; 2013-10-22 at 03:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Six6igma View Post
    The release has "1.6.2" in the name. XCompWiz said he would release a 1.6.2 version first and then port it to 1.6.4, so I'm guessing this release will not work with 1.6.4. I'm going to test it on my 1.6.4 build to see what happens.

EDIT: "[1.6.2] Mystcraft Universal 0.10.7.00" seems to work with MC 1.6.4 so far. MC launched fine (I'm using Forge 933). My world loaded fine. I was able to craft and place a Writing Desk, Ink Mixer, and Book Binder. That's as far as I've gotten. My bed is calling.
    The issue you're gonna have is when you explore a new village. You'll crash when you do. Some of the village generation was changed between 1.6.2 and 1.6.4. Mystcraft does some stuff in the village so thats where you might hit a snag.

Quote Originally Posted by Six6igma View Post

Tried it... crashes as soon as you try to gen a new age.

Joe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Immersed in the tenuous coalition between enmity and amity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    The issue you're gonna have is when you explore a new village..
    I created a random Descriptive Book and attempted to travel to a new age. MC crashed the moment I double-clicked on the panel in the book.

Exception generating new chunk
    java.lang.AbstractMethodError
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.MapGenStructure.func_143027_a(MapGenStructure.java:237)

..and so on. I'm going to travel to a nearby village to see what trouble I can stir up.

Tweet from XCompWiz

"The databases have been moved and my sysadmin is finishing up the Trac update. #Mystcraft 0.10.7 is up, and I'll tackle 1.6.4 tomorrow. "

As soon as we get a 1.6.4 release for Mystcraft I will put out a config pack to support it.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-10-22 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Sounds more like a mod not liking a server to me mate some on list are ssp not smp
    Actually my local was a server but it clearly said id's were already in use. I changed them all to 0 and it worked fine.

EDIT: Oh and a mod we need: GammaBright
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ight-mod-v202/

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    Actually my local was a server but it clearly said id's were already in use. I changed them all to 0 and it worked fine.

EDIT: Oh and a mod we need: GammaBright
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ight-mod-v202/
    It would be helpful if you would include the entire forge error log (as a pastebin link). Just telling us there are conflicts that are ID related doesn't really help us figure out if the problem is with the configs or something on your end. For example, what did you change to 0? The more info you provide the more we can do to help you.

Sorry, I deleted the log while trying to fix it myself:

I set these to 0 in BWG4:

I:SKYBLOCK=0
    I:SKYLAND1=0
    I:SKYLAND2=0
    I:SKYLAND3=0
    I:SKYLAND4=0
    I:SKYLAND5=0
    I:SKYLAND6=0
    I:SURVIVALNETHER=0

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    Sorry, I deleted the log while trying to fix it myself:

I set these to 0 in BWG4:

I:SKYBLOCK=0
    I:SKYLAND1=0
    I:SKYLAND2=0
    I:SKYLAND3=0
    I:SKYLAND4=0
    I:SKYLAND5=0
    I:SKYLAND6=0
    I:SURVIVALNETHER=0
    Hmmm, not sure what to tell you. The values included in the config pack don't appear to be conflicts since they are in acceptable ranges and aren't used by any other mod that I can find. In fact those biome ID's have been in the BWG configs since July so those aren't new.

This was also reported back in August. See Fuzzzie's response at that time..

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21978695

Anyway, I am glad you were able to fix your problem.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-10-22 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    Does anyone know of a minimap that works like Rei's? I've tried Zan but it has all these options that I don't like, like cave mode and radar. I don't want people on my server to be able to see mobs on their radar, it feels cheaty. All I want is a minimap with waypoints =)
    I am still using Rei's Minimap, but I am running MC 1.6.2. Doesn't it work for 1.6.4?
    It does have cave mode, but I noticed it doesn't show that much detail.

- - - Updated - - -

I finally noticed the taint from Thaumcraft 4 was spreading like crazy last night in my world.
    I suggest people turn off the spreading in the config file.
    That stuff can really rune your world.
    Destroying all the tainted land will stop it from spreading, if you have a big enough water barrier.
    But that really messes up your world.
    After extensive research, it seems the only way to get rid of it is to plant Silver leaf trees until you get a pure node in the tree.
    The pure node will turn the taint into Magical Forest. But their range isn't very far, so you will need a lot of them.
    But Silver leaf trees are so rare, you can't do that without using creative mode.
    It was naturally occurring taint and about 800 squares from my base, so wasn't something I caused.

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Hmmm, not sure what to tell you. The values included in the config pack don't appear to be conflicts since they are in acceptable ranges and aren't used by any other mod that I can find. In fact those biome ID's have been in the BWG configs since July so those aren't new.
    Yeah it's weird, cuz it worked fine both ssp and smp (on my local server) - but as soon as I copied it up to my paid server: boom.

I'm going to go through all my configs tonight to see what's what - but it seems the ids are both in BOP - and BWG4.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OldFarmerJoe View Post
    I finally noticed the taint from Thaumcraft 4 was spreading like crazy last night in my world.
    I suggest people turn off the spreading in the config file.
    Ooh thanks - I'll check that tonight. A friend wanted it in on my server, so I did - but know nothing about how mods work.