15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    II did downloading and adding so I guess u can keep api folder
    cool! Hopefully it works. Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Awesome! And I just realized something. RP2 has some pretty awesome lighting options in it. No more sticking torches all over the place! YAAAAAAY!
    Yeah, the lamps are pretty awesome. You can set them up pretty easy. You can even use the light sensor to turn them on at night

----

Moved the 1.4.5 list to it's own locked thread. Rest in Peace old friend...

Deleted
    Me like the caged lights

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 07:56 PM ----------

Yep u can keep api folder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    cool! Hopefully it works. Let me know!

Yeah, the lamps are pretty awesome. You can set them up pretty easy. You can even use the light sensor to turn them on at night

----

Moved the 1.4.5 list to it's own locked thread. Rest in Peace old friend...
    It will be missed! Thanks for the memories 1.4.5! (May want to move the link to the config, also)

Damn, I drink 2 beers with a friend and go walk the dogs and when I come back I have 2 pages of posts to read. I am liking this place more and more each day.

Fuzzie does not have time to run a server but if someone else could would that make a difference? We could have a restricted white list and Fuzzie could do season 3 on it. I could rent the server if need be. Would be fun to play on a server with these mods and from what I can tell a few good peeps.
    Last edited by hofmannk; 2012-12-22 at 08:10 PM. Reason: punctuation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hofmannk View Post
    Damn, I drink 2 beers with a friend and go walk the dogs and when I come back I have 2 pages of posts to read. I am liking this place more and more each day.

Fuzzie does not have time to run a server but if someone else could would that make a difference? We could have a restricted white list and Fuzzie could do season 3 on it. I could rent the server if need be. Would be fun to play on a server with these mods and from what I can tell a few good peeps.
    Whoa! Hold on there, sparky. Lets not be going around calling people good.

Deleted
    Lol that's it I'm done ids fixed and ore sorted

Not sure if you know about this mod already, better sprinting (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1451360-146-better-sprinting-24000-dls-bind-custom-keys-to-sprinttoggle-sprint-compatible-w-optifine/)

Basically it lets you bind sprint to a key rather than double-tapping forward. I guess it's a preference mod in the end, but anyways, thought I'd link it anyways if someone is interested.
    Last edited by huldu; 2012-12-22 at 08:21 PM.

Whoa! Hold on there, sparky. Lets not be going around calling people good.
    LOL @ sparky

Was just and idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    (May want to move the link to the config, also)
    Meh. Not to worried about them. They'll still be on my config files page if anyone needs them.

It's up to you. I personally don't have the time to play on a multiplayer server that much. I was on an FTB one for about 2 weeks but just didn't have the time really with everything. It's up to you though. I would just use FTB for mods though. Trying to do custom packs is a pain for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Not sure if you know about this mod already, better sprinting (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1451360-146-better-sprinting-24000-dls-bind-custom-keys-to-sprinttoggle-sprint-compatible-w-optifine/)

Basically it lets you bind sprint to a key rather than double-tapping forward. I guess it's a preference mod in the end, but anyways, thought I'd link it anyways if someone is interested.
    I've tried it before. I'm just far too used to double tapping.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 03:27 PM ----------

Just going to eat some late lunch and get started on the configs.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL @ sparky

Was just and idea.
    Haha. It's a good idea. It's something I'd like to do as I don't like running a server and playing minecraft from the same computer. But it would have to be done right. I'm fairly particular about playing on servers. One, when playing a game I hate to be inconvenienced. I'm playing a game to relax and enjoy, I can't do that when the server is having issues (due to the server itself or due to human error).

Two, running a server isn't always as easy as some think, especially vanilla ones. Bukkit servers are fairly easy to maintain, but when running forge and it's mods, bukkit is not an option. Theres a bit of micromanaging that has to be done. You have to make sure to keep the configs clean and make sure to get those exact configs to the people that will be playing on your server or issues arrive. You have to make sure the server is running the same version mods as the clients (or vice versa). You also have to be extremely careful with who you allow on the server. Admin tools are fairly limited with forge servers. There's not many out there and the ones that are available aren't too stable.

Three, the server would have to be fairly beefy. With the amount of mods we run, a beefy, reliable server is a must. I ran a bukkit server for a while and I know the hassles that come from running one. A forge server can be a bit worse.

That said, I would love if this is made possible. I've been a long time WoW player and playing Minecraft alone simply feels weird to me. I'm used to seeing stuff in chat, and other people running around.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 02:39 PM ----------

I've tried it before. I'm just far too used to double tapping.
    Lol, I'm the same. It's a great mod though if you ever play parkour maps.
    Last edited by Greevir; 2012-12-22 at 08:34 PM.

Haha. It's a good idea. It's something I'd like to do as I don't like running a server and playing minecraft from the same computer. But it would have to be done right. I'm fairly particular about playing on servers. One, when playing a game I hate to be inconvenienced. I'm playing a game to relax and enjoy, I can't do that when the server is having issues (due to the server itself or due to human error).

Two, running a server isn't always as easy as some think, especially vanilla ones. Bukkit servers are fairly easy to maintain, but when running forge and it's mods, bukkit is not an option. Theres a bit of micromanaging that has to be done. You have to make sure to keep the configs clean and make sure to get those exact configs to the people that will be playing on your server or issues arrive. You have to make sure the server is running the same version mods as the clients (or vice versa). You also have to be extremely careful with who you allow on the server. Admin tools are fairly limited with forge servers. There's not many out there and the ones that are available aren't too stable.

Three, the server would have to be fairly beefy. With the amount of mods we run, a beefy, reliable server is a must. I ran a bukkit server for a while and I know the hassles that come from running one. A forge server can be a bit worse.

That said, I would love if this is made possible. I've been a long time WoW player and playing Minecraft alone simply feels weird to me. I'm used to seeing stuff in chat, and other people running around.
    I was running a server for some friends and friends of friends for a while. It wasn't terrible. It wasn't hard to keep everyone updated. I just had the MotD have a release version that was linked to a dropbox account. They'd just download the 'patch' where they would have to just update the configs and new mods. The only issues we had were client crashes (server stayed up just fine, but optifine was giving us a lot of client issues) and I didn't want to keep my new computer running the whole night so the server was only up at my convenience (which was still about 12-18 hours a day). But that was OK since most of us were in the same timezone.

Just need Mystcraft update to spawn Red Power ores and I'm set to continue.

Don't think we will see Snyke's advanced machines get updated, so will have to lose them items as I really don't like Atomic's version.

Deleted
    What a lovely seed to massive caves mountines waterfall surface lava lakes 20 plus rubber trees to many cows and a oil spout all in same chunk as spawn lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxy View Post
    Don't think we will see Snyke's advanced machines get updated, so will have to lose them items as I really don't like Atomic's version.
    I was torn about which one to include. Personally I just like overclocking reg ic2 machines the best. Snyke's on IC2 forums right now. I hope hes doing updates still. I love the Transformers mod.

Is there some news from him I'm missing?

What a lovely seed to massive caves mountines waterfall surface lava lakes 20 plus rubber trees to many cows and a oil spout all in same chunk as spawn lol
    hehe! Sure does fill up the world huh?

---

Updates for me are coming along well. Working passed IC2 just now. Got factorization to work with Rp2 after changing a whole lot of item ID's.

Deleted
    Yeah that was fun for me along with rail craft so many ids

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that was fun for me along with rail craft so many ids
    oh.. haven't gotten to Railcraft yet!!

Update:

• Logistics Pipes Updated

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 05:37 PM ----------

you can tell the old school mods from the newer ones. Old mods use a tonne of blockID's for everything. The newer mods pack all their machines and other blocks into 2-3 ID's and make those ID's dynamic (ie, serve multiple machines).

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 05:42 PM ----------

Update again

• Misc Peripherals Updated (again)

Bear with me as I'm updating both the list, my own mods and the config files all at once. Might be more updates as i go.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh.. haven't gotten to Railcraft yet!!

Update:

• Logistics Pipes Updated

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 05:37 PM ----------

you can tell the old school mods from the newer ones. Old mods use a tonne of blockID's for everything. The newer mods pack all their machines and other blocks into 2-3 ID's and make those ID's dynamic (ie, serve multiple machines).

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 05:42 PM ----------

Update again

• Misc Peripherals Updated (again)

Bear with me as I'm updating both the list, my own mods and the config files all at once. Might be more updates as i go.
    Take your time Fuzzie. Rather have them take a while to do and work than have you speed through them and end up with a clusterf**k!

15+ Year Old Account
    Take your time Fuzzie. Rather have them take a while to do and work than have you speed through them and end up with a clusterf**k!
    Well.. I've got everything installed. Actually Xycraft just updated this past 10 seconds so I gotta do that. Config pack in probably 20mins.

Also fixed the link for MFFS... so

• MFFS Link Fixed
    • Xycraft Updated

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 06:18 PM ----------

Watching: http://www.twitch.tv/slowpoke101

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 06:30 PM ----------

Config Files have been updated for 1.4.6!!

The very first version of the config files is out. This config pack addresses all the blockID and itemID conflicts. It does not tackle any of the other config options that you may wish to use, including duplicate copper/tin/other ore generation, server releated settings, sound releated settings. You're welcome to edit those options yourself or wait a few hours for me to go through them all.

Fuzzzie's 1.4.6 Config Pack v1.0.0 -- http://www.mediafire.com/?c7xkhth7mtij5w5

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, thanks for the config. (just got the PM...... was out for dinner, lol)

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha, thanks for the config. (just got the PM...... was out for dinner, lol)
    No worries. Just remember that those config files wont work with 1.4.5 worlds you may have going. You'll need to use your old configs for that to work properly.