1.6.4 Config Pack Download v3.5.42 : Main Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/6828763/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.5.42 - Jan 27th 2014

• Advanced Thaumaturgy - Item ID's added
    • Ars Magica 2 - BLock ID added
    • EE3 - Block ID's added
    • Advanced Machines - Block ID's added
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2014-01-28 at 06:18 PM.

config pack 3.5.42 link in last post and in OP links to 41 config pack

just copy the link and change 41 to 42 and you can download

ic2 exp updated to 379 -

Oh man, seems SOMEONE has forgotten to update a few references, when adding the tiny Dusts. No wonder why Ferru drops tiny Ender Pearl Dust... — gregoriustech / detail
    Last edited by iTraumatik; 2014-01-28 at 06:36 PM.

Anyone know a good way to delete a specific block in a saved world? I have a couple of blocks that apparently has some sort of corrupted Buildcraft blocks that is causing me all sorts of problems. Would prefer to try to delete contents in-game vs something external program but at this point will consider any approach. I can't place a new block in the spot so I know MC thinks there is a block there.

Tried just removing Buildcraft but of course there are so many mods linked to BC it won't even open the world.

I am terrible with MCEdit so was looking for something that might be a little easier to use.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iTraumatik View Post
    config pack 3.5.42 link in last post and in OP links to 41 config pack

just copy the link and change 41 to 42 and you can download
    Fixed. Sorry, I just woke up when I posted that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Anyone know a good way to delete a specific block in a saved world? I have a couple of blocks that apparently has some sort of corrupted Buildcraft blocks that is causing me all sorts of problems. Would prefer to try to delete contents in-game vs something external program but at this point will consider any approach. I can't place a new block in the spot so I know MC thinks there is a block there.

Tried just removing Buildcraft but of course there are so many mods linked to BC it won't even open the world.

I am terrible with MCEdit so was looking for something that might be a little easier to use.
    MCEdit is probably the only thing I can think of, that or deleting the chunk data, but that could cause more problems.

You could also try changing :

B:removeErroringTileEntities=false

in the Forge.cfg to true.

- - - Updated - - -

Will probably do an update today but not until later. Pretty tired after work and I wanna eat and chill out.

10+ Year Old Account

Change the block ID to something else. Load up the world and make sure the chunks containing the block is loaded. Leave the world, change ID back to the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Change the block ID to something else. Load up the world and make sure the chunks containing the block is loaded. Leave the world, change ID back to the original.
    \

Thanks Greevir. Not sure why I didn't think of that. I actually ended up finding a 1.6.4 version of SinglePlayerCommands which has a //replacenear command. Funny thing is I didn't notice that the ID of the bad block is also the ID for all Buildcraft Pipes. I did a //replacenear 100 1443 0 command. Every BC pipe in my house went poof. LOL. Good thing I do a lot of backups although the ID thing would have probably done the same thing. Worst part is even after deleting the pipes I still have problems. Seems something in my world isn't happy between Immibis Microblocks and Logistics Pipes and BC. I can go back to older versions of Immibis Microblocks and it works fine. Just going to dump microblocks. I can live without them.

You can just use the forge microblocks ??

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Updates!

• Ars Magica 2 Updated
    • Dimensional Doors Updated
    • Emasher's Resource Updated
    • Engineer's Toolbox Updated
    • GasCraft Updated
    • ExtraTiC Updated
    • Immibis Microblocks Updated
    • Immibis Core Updated
    • Mo Creatures Updated
    • Custom Mob Spawner Updated
    • Modular Powersuits Updated
    • Mystcraft Updated
    • OpenBlocks Updated
    • OpenModsLib Updated
    • OpenPeripheralsCore Updated
    • ReactorCraft Updated
    • DragonAPI Updated
    • RotaryCraft Updated
    • Expanded Redstone Updated
    • Steve's Factory Manager Updated
    • Thaumic Tinkerer Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • Compact Windmills Updated

Lot's of stuff today! Welcome back Laguy

Computercraft 1.6 is in open beta. It's a fairly major update to computercraft. Since it's in the early beta phase It's not
    on the list just yet but if you wanna try it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5t...raft1.6pr0.jar

For a full list of new features and information about the update: http://www.computercraft.info/2014/0...utercraft-1-6/

Quote Originally Posted by iTraumatik View Post
    You can just use the forge microblocks ??
    Yep, that is what I am doing. Even tried the new version of Immibus Microblocks and his new core file with same results. Not a big deal. Forge ones work great.

Just saw the long list from Fuzzzie. Should have configs done in a few hours. Got a few errands to run then will get started.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2014-01-28 at 11:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, that is what I am doing. Even tried the new version of Immibus Microblocks and his new core file with same results. Not a big deal. Forge ones work great.

Just saw the long list from Fuzzzie. Should have configs done in a few hours. Got a few errands to run then will get started.
    Cool If it's ready tonight It will probably up tomorrow morning around 4am when I wake up. If not no worries, just wont be home until after 1pm.

- - - Updated - - -

• Added Aroma1997Core

Aroma1997Core is now a requirement for Compact Windmills. So is IC2 btw

Anyone else having trouble with IC2 exp? If I use higher then build 370 it crashes with a world tick reflection error.

Also my wife and I are unable to play tonght:

Connection lost
    failed to log in: java.ioe.exception: server returned http response code: 503 for url

Thinking this is something on my server comany's end so nothing i can do but wait it out?

this is what I founf from is minecraft down:
    http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/

guess i just gotta wait
    Last edited by jasonsaffle13; 2014-01-29 at 01:01 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonsaffle13 View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with IC2 exp? If I use higher then build 370 it crashes with a world tick reflection error.

Also my wife and I are unable to play tonght:

Connection lost
    failed to log in: java.ioe.exception: server returned http response code: 503 for url

Thinking this is something on my server comany's end so nothing i can do but wait it out?

this is what I founf from is minecraft down:
    http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/

guess i just gotta wait
    The latter error has happened to me a few times. You just gotta wait it out. Anywhere from 5mins to an hour or so.

The IC2 version thing I'm not sure about. I'm using 357 with Resonant Rise and it's working okay for me, although I only have a few IC2 machines built at this point. Sounds like a bad tile entity though.

Anyways, off to bed. Back tomorrow at some point.

What's odd about the IC2 crash I'm getting is on single player the mod loads and runs fine but if I try to use it on a server CRASH.
    Last edited by jasonsaffle13; 2014-01-29 at 01:16 AM.

I get that crash also in single player on 377 and im also pretty sure the log said tile entity

Configs are done and ready for hosting.

Deleted
    configs uploaded

Deleted
    I'm not getting crashes, but there seems to be a change in the API for IC2. Whenever I put something in the Thermal Centrifuge, I get a ton of warnings in my server log, about 20 each second:
    2014-01-29 08:07:01 [WARNING] [IC2] Thermal Centrifuge incorrect recipe add using API Metadata must have Integer (minHeat) Output:1xic2.itemDustSmall@2

This happens until the centrifuge has fully heated up and starts processing. What's strange is that I put in Iron Ore, which shouldn't be using their public API.

Other than that, no issues with IC2 (377).

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Config Pack Download v3.5.43 : Main Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/6835485/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.5.43 - Jan 28th 2014

• Compact Windmills - Requires Aroma1997Core library and IC2, configs now at configs/aroma1997/xxxx
    • Engineer's Toolbox - Block ID's added
    • Gascraft - Block and Item ID's added
    • RotaryCraft - Block ID added
    • Steve's Factory Manager - Block ID added

Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    I'm not getting crashes, but there seems to be a change in the API for IC2. Whenever I put something in the Thermal Centrifuge, I get a ton of warnings in my server log, about 20 each second:
    2014-01-29 08:07:01 [WARNING] [IC2] Thermal Centrifuge incorrect recipe add using API Metadata must have Integer (minHeat) Output:1xic2.itemDustSmall@2

This happens until the centrifuge has fully heated up and starts processing. What's strange is that I put in Iron Ore, which shouldn't be using their public API.

Other than that, no issues with IC2 (377).
    It looks like they have been derping lately with ore dictionary....

Changes - 379 Oh man, seems SOMEONE has forgotten to update a few references, when adding the tiny Dusts. No wonder why Ferru drops tiny Ender Pearl Dust...

378 Fixed not copying the cardinal IC2 ItemStacks, before registering them at the OreDictionary

377 Some OreDict work

Deleted
    Yep I noticed, iTraumatik. I tried 379, didn't fix it yet. Hopefully they'll figure it out soon.

Speaking of logs though. Is it possible to change the log level of the minecraft server console? I don't really need to know certain things. Being able to change it per mod would be even more awesome...