15+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie's 1.5.1 Config Pack Download v2.0.10 : http://www.mediafire.com/?t8y8q329o9zk0g0

Config Pack Changelog : http://pastebin.com/v4NrY8xi
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

Version 2.0.10 (April 21, 2013)

• Extra Bees ID's Added
    • Reduced Spawn Frequency of Marble and Rock Hives
    • Slightly Reduced Isolator Consuming Bee rate (25% chance)
    • Thaumcraft 3 ID's Added
    • Enabled Cheat Thauminomicon in Creative Mode
    • Railcraft Metal Block ID fix
    • Thaumic Bees Block ID Fix

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    would be very very hard mate you would have to change all the ids to match your old world plus some of them would not exists/ and or be missing different bit as mods have changed a lot in new versions so far i only see three that have same machines and alike most have more new stuff
    After attempting to get it working I figured as much but I was hoping there was a relatively simple way to do it. Ill try some more but starting a new world isnt that big of a deal I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerGeek View Post
    After attempting to get it working I figured as much but I was hoping there was a relatively simple way to do it. Ill try some more but starting a new world isnt that big of a deal I guess.
    If you use the same Id's then it might work. It's usually best to just start a new world though. With all the additions mods make between versions you'll have to keep up on all of them to carry it forward.

Deleted
    so is thaumic bees still out and does poweerconvertor use the new api or shall i still leave it out mate?

15+ Year Old Account
    so is thaumic bees still out and does poweerconvertor use the new api or shall i still leave it out mate?
    The new Power Convertors works as the latest version addresses the Railcraft issue.

Deleted
    kewl updating now i will leave thaumbic bees till it updates agin

15+ Year Old Account
    • Forestry Updated
    • Thaumic Bees Updated

The Thaumic Bees update fixes the Thaumcraft 3 API bug that caused crashes with the new Thaumcraft. This means you should be able to use all the mods available on the list with my configs.

Deleted
    Woohoo nearly complete couple more and its complete

Ok. So this bug where random items in NEI are showing up in Russian is starting to annoy me. Now random GregTech times are doing it (like Sunnarium/Sunnarium Alloy). My language is definitely set to English. Any clue how I can fix this?

Edit: I mean Advanced Solar Panels
    Last edited by Adalonus; 2013-04-22 at 09:08 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalonus View Post
    Ok. So this bug where random items in NEI are showing up in Russian is starting to annoy me. Now random GregTech times are doing it (like Sunnarium/Sunnarium Alloy). My language is definitely set to English. Any clue how I can fix this?

Edit: I mean Advanced Solar Panels
    No idea. The mod author is Russian though so maybe that has something to do with it.

Deleted
    is there summit wrong with angry zombie spawn rates as so i have not seen one and i have explored two massive mine shafts and alot of my home/spawn area

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 03:21 PM ----------

also it has been updated to

Hey gents, does anybody have an efficient way of cataloging or keeping track of IDs? My way is just silly it seems. I am playing with adding to the 1.4.7 list you made(for experimentation in adding mods to fix errors and just Fun!), while all the 1.5.1 mods come out of there hibernation.

Deleted
    Fuzzzie you can add Omnitools 3.1.0.0 for Minecraft 1.5.1 in your table.
    Last edited by mmocc824ff4ddd; 2013-04-22 at 03:35 PM.

Also looks like there is a beta for Misc Peripherals out now.

Deleted
    also there is a item id mix up mate as the recipe for Scribing Tools in thuamcraft is showing it needs pipe all the way round and a advanced shooter in middle lol

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 07:28 PM ----------

there is a few other errors to mate by looks of it as with NEI tool tips on when i look at tin it says apitite and few other would do a list but the pains got the better of me so im off for a lay down

Quote Originally Posted by TaoZti View Post
    Hey gents, does anybody have an efficient way of cataloging or keeping track of IDs? My way is just silly it seems. I am playing with adding to the 1.4.7 list you made(for experimentation in adding mods to fix errors and just Fun!), while all the 1.5.1 mods come out of there hibernation.
    I've added a few mods to mine too. This Perl script helped me a lot.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 06:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    No idea. The mod author is Russian though so maybe that has something to do with it.
    I fixed it with an update from 3.3.3 to 3.3.4. No idea why it was in Russian.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 07:33 PM ----------

I wish there was a combination between the Zipline mod and Ropes+. Basically, I just want Ropes+ with bridges. It would be awesome to have a Sky Dimension server generation from Better World Generation 4 combined with those. Everyone would live on a different island (you could combine it with Mystcraft for dimensional mining) and swing around on ropes/rope bridges to visit each other.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 08:39 PM ----------

I think in your Let's Play (maybe someone else's) you mention it's odd that Light Level Overlay doesn't include the light from the sun. There's an option to change that in the config, but it's in the minecraft folder, not the config folder.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Adalonus; 2013-04-22 at 09:14 PM.

Factorization and Optifine have updated.

Also add Steves Carts
    Last edited by walrus1999; 2013-04-22 at 10:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cool guys. I'm aware of the updates and will be adding them in tomorrow morning. I'm too tired to do the list now, plus I'll need to make another config version.

also there is a item id mix up mate as the recipe for Scribing Tools in thuamcraft is showing it needs pipe all the way round and a advanced shooter in middle lol. there is a few other errors to mate by looks of it as with NEI tool tips on when i look at tin it says apitite and few other would do a list but the pains got the better of me so im off for a lay down
    Alright, i'll look into these in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalonus View Post
    I think in your Let's Play (maybe someone else's) you mention it's odd that Light Level Overlay doesn't include the light from the sun. There's an option to change that in the config, but it's in the minecraft folder, not the config folder.[COLOR="red"]
    Don't think I mentioned it in mine. I could always include that file in the pack though.

---

Alright, nothing right now. Sorry, again just too tired. Should be up pretty early with all the new updates and new configs. Going to be setting up a server tomorrow to start actually testing things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Cool guys. I'm aware of the updates and will be adding them in tomorrow morning. I'm too tired to do the list now, plus I'll need to make another config version.

Alright, i'll look into these in the morning.

Don't think I mentioned it in mine. I could always include that file in the pack though.

---

Alright, nothing right now. Sorry, again just too tired. Should be up pretty early with all the new updates and new configs. Going to be setting up a server tomorrow to start actually testing things.
    Sounds good. Looking forward to it. Hopefully we can get the server going again soon. (Just waiting on a good stable IC2 release)

Deleted
    sleep sleep who said you could sleep lol hehe look forward to the update