Returning to Rift for Storm legion

Hey whatsup mmo champion i want to play rift again ive been unsubbed for a while. If i go to walmart and get the boxed copy of the game on launch will that include time

Deleted
    i think that it includes 30days gametime!
    and welcome back

Boxtroll55, If you like Rift be sure let your friends know !

I personally can't wait to see some of the player housing that goes on!

Kind Regards,

A WoW Player who wants successful competition and healthy grow in our lovely genre

Thanks for the replies I loved rift when I played it I just quit in september. Storm legion looks awesome cant wait to play my bahmi warrior again

Boxtroll55,

I think we should clear up any misconceptions or confusion. There's multiple versions of Storm Legion being released: The Storm Legion expansion upgrade (for current and past subscribers), the Storm Legion game, which also includes "Vanilla" Rift (which is aimed at new players), and a Storm Legion collector's edition, which is (as far as I know) only digitally acquired, and provides some in-game swag. The Storm Legion + Vanilla Rift version will include 30 days free play, as it's meant to give new players a taste of the game. All the other versions provide no free game time.

If you want to continue playing previous characters, you won't be able to access the 30 free days from the starter edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    Boxtroll55,

I think we should clear up any misconceptions or confusion. There's multiple versions of Storm Legion being released: The Storm Legion expansion upgrade (for current and past subscribers), the Storm Legion game, which also includes "Vanilla" Rift (which is aimed at new players), and a Storm Legion collector's edition, which is (as far as I know) only digitally acquired, and provides some in-game swag. The Storm Legion + Vanilla Rift version will include 30 days free play, as it's meant to give new players a taste of the game.
    Its been officially dubbed Chocolate Rift.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }