Why to choose a melee?

My guild is alrdy 6/6 on Vaults normal. I been in there in all the kills. I play a WW monk and i just wanna say that being melee is kinda challenging right now. With all this retarded anti-melee mechanics from the boss encounters. I really dont know what the fuck was blizz thinking when they design this fights. I can see range classes just standing in one position the entire fight and doing almost everything. For a melee to actually trying to compete on the dps, we need to be on the top of our game. We cant miss a cd or in my case a roll cause we are done basicly. I dont know what everyone else thinks but im tired of this anti melee tiers where u see a affli lock top the meter on a multi dot encounter and talk shit about how bad all the other classes.

Welcome to melee. Blizzard hates melee and loves ranged, get used to it.

In before someone brings up one of the couple of fights that didn't greatly favour ranged.

It wasnt like this in other tiers. Some for melee, some for range and other ones were the same for both types. But right now its just retarded. I just feel like going back to my mage, face roll and talk down on the other dps.

There has only ever been one reason to bring a melee dps class over a ranged dps class: often, melee have more reliable and more frequent interrupts.

While melee aren't BAD this tier, a ranged-heavy group will never run into a composition problem, while a melee-heavy group will. I've never felt a reason to "need" melee dps on any fight, and that hasn't changed. Ranged dps, however, do feel "needed."

It's a bit of a sore spot with me, I used to play a Death Knight.

this tier favors multidotters and melee. You wanna see where it really sucks? play a hunter, only fight hunters are even close on is feng. As melee you can cleave dogs, cleave adds on elegon and will, sit on troll guy the entire time not worrying about anything but your rotation, and spirit kings are a joke anyways

Deleted
    no need to worry about casting when moving.

Quote Originally Posted by kpowell03 View Post
    this tier favors multidotters and melee. You wanna see where it really sucks? play a hunter, only fight hunters are even close on is feng. As melee you can cleave dogs, cleave adds on elegon and will, sit on troll guy the entire time not worrying about anything but your rotation, and spirit kings are a joke anyways
    This right here. World first 6/6h had 3 melee and 2 ranged. On top of that the only ranged they brought were locks. If you look at rankings you will see that melee are really strong this tier.