Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Not to mention that that's 1/3 raids.
    So 2.5% of the playerbase is 1/6 of the way through normal mode of 1/3 of the raids.

So that's 1/6 of 1/3 of 1/2....
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    I figured necroing this would be better than making a new post with exactly the same question.

Does anybody know it yet?

Deleted
    nope, but I expect it this month either the third or fourth week, it sounds the most logic.

late november to compete with the upcoming mmo releases/expansions and to try and put the final nail in the swtor coffin. this IS blizzard after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Late Nov, or really early Dec i'd say.

Nov27th. At some point during the alliance landing on jade Forrest the commander says it will take two months for the fleet to arrive. In the cinematic she says weeks. It's perfect for holidays and it's what they said. So I say nov 27th
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

2 months in-game arent equal to 2 months in real world.

Also the starting Qs for alliance and horde in 5.1 as well say : "It has been 2 month since our arrival..."

I want 5.1 to hit so I can solo old raids without a raid group.
    Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.

Deleted
    To be honest. At the rate of the current HoF progress , I think we don't need a new raid right now :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    To be honest. At the rate of the current HoF progress , I think we don't need a new raid right now :P
    Ehm, there's no raid in 5.1, just (mostly) the PvP stuff in Krasarang Wilds =P

On a Tuesday, besides that people are just making wild guesses. Some of the guesses will be a bit more informed, but as always with patches we never really know until they are live on the servers.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Like Tamlus said, I think the NPC dialogue hint indicates the 20th or 27th. Doesn't matter to me either way, BUT I doubt they would open up the Wrathion rep the week after LFR TES opens up when people may not have had a chance to kill Sha of Fear yet for the Legendary quest (I know my first kill will likely be in LFR, who gives a shit - HoF N is not a pushover for your average guild, and I bet TES will be harder). So I'd guess the 27th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    Early December.

Without a raid.

And that says enough. Blizzard has to get their little "holiday content patch" in, even if it means sacrificing a raid to do it. This is clearly part of the reason they delayed HoF and ToES, that way they could use the excuse that there is still "plenty" of raid content to do.

But adding more dailies is a high priority (since so many people love them..............)!
    Been drinking a bit too much of the vinegar eh? Your post to me comes across as very sour and lacks insight too....

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    Early December.

Without a raid.

And that says enough. Blizzard has to get their little "holiday content patch" in, even if it means sacrificing a raid to do it. This is clearly part of the reason they delayed HoF and ToES, that way they could use the excuse that there is still "plenty" of raid content to do.

But adding more dailies is a high priority (since so many people love them..............)!

Maybe you missed all the interviews where Blizz told us they now have 160 people spread out in 2 different teams, one doing 4.3 sized content patches with raids and instances, and one doing filler patches like 5.1 with new things, all in an effort to avoid year long gaps in content.

Of course, the rest of the game is all just fluff that isn't raiding, right?

*edit* Ah, necro'd. My efforts, wasted.
    Last edited by Yig; 2012-11-08 at 07:14 PM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

I think it will be mid December, they added the presents from the xmas stuff so I don't think it will be too much before xmas, but a good two weeks min to make it feel right.

10+ Year Old Account
    The clue is in the quest text, It mentions on more than one occasion "it has been two months since..." so that gives you a timeline. This month hopefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    I'd agree with this.

I just came back to the game about three weeks into the expansion and leveled and started gearing a bit later than everyone else, I'm slightly behind my raid as far as ilvl goes already. On a very small server, most of the guilds that are actually raiding are stuck on Elegon, we've only had four nights we had enough people on to raid since I've been back and getting up to Elegon ourselves last night we decided maybe we'd try the first boss in HoF instead. Bad idea. Raid's gear level was not anywhere near high enough, and we will be stuck gearing up for weeks in MV for now.

My class/spec is also getting major changes applied to it in 5.1 as it stands right now that I'm not looking forward to.

Probably pretty soon. They seem to be making less and less changes on the PTR, from what I can see on MMO Champion's front page. Usually that means the patch is getting closer to release. Though I'm not sure what hasn't been tested on the PTR yet.