Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    lol I was pretty excited to play SWTOR again when it was going F2P and would most likely buy some from the cashshop BUT they way they are doing this -.- NO just NO! I wont get back to check it out.

Guess I have to wait and see how the re-release of FF14 will be. That ending of the world cut scene of FF14 was epic atleast I could try out that game.

Btw I pretty much quit SWTOR when war hero PvP gear came out. I had full BM healing gear and wanted to roll DPS but to get the war hero PvP gear you had to RE farm BM gear and THEN farm war hero gear.
    Is it still that fucked up? if its not then I could try it out for sub money.

Well F2P looks interesting, might be enough for me to download the game and install it again. I guess it could be worse as to what features are locked or unlock.

Its not like they are charging you to turn right... I mean "F2P may only turn left, right turns may be unlocked with cartel coins".... did they?
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Hey, its free, no reason not to give it a shot. I don't like some of the restrictions, but "free" and "Star Wars" in the same sentence pretty much guarantees I'm in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Well F2P looks interesting, might be enough for me to download the game and install it again. I guess it could be worse as to what features are locked or unlock.

Its not like they are charging you to turn right... I mean "F2P may only turn left, right turns may be unlocked with cartel coins".... did they?
    Walking forward is free but you'll have to pay for strafing right/left though. I kid. My biggest concern at moderator level is the people that come back to try f2p and will go all ape shit OMG this game is still bad blah blah blah and these forums will be a shit storm....again. The core of the game hasn't changed a ton since release yes there is a LFD and customizable UI etc etc but essentially it's the same game with a few QoL things added a raid and FP here and there but in one year the game hasn't been radically changed other then the business model the way I see it. I hope BW has some stuff up their sleeve to blow people away.

I think new players who never tried the game will be for the most part happy. Returning players I think will be vocal and call it as they see it. I guess time will tell.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-11-13 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    Btw I pretty much quit SWTOR when war hero PvP gear came out. I had full BM healing gear and wanted to roll DPS but to get the war hero PvP gear you had to RE farm BM gear and THEN farm war hero gear.
    Is it still that fucked up? if its not then I could try it out for sub money.
    You can get full BM gear in less than a week, so if you would be interested that wouldn't really be a point and yes you still have to trade it in which is just a logical way of doing as it's your decision to change from healer to dps.