Anyone wanna whine about the WW craftable gear with mastery?:P

As said, isnt it kinda strange that every single leather agility item got huge amount of mastery. Im sure rogues and guardians are happy, but what about us new ones :>

Not everything has to be good for the new class nor for any class. It is an up rage if the add agility is more then the lost optimal secondary stats.

Also crafted gear should never be competetive with raid gear. Idiotic I know but that be their new stance. Anyway this is what reforging is for
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    Anyway this is what reforging is for
    Bingo.

I get what you are saying, but that's the roll of the dice.

Deleted
    Not everything has to be good for the new class nor for any class. It is an up rage if the add agility is more then the lost optimal secondary stats.

Also crafted gear should never be competetive with raid gear. Idiotic I know but that be their new stance. Anyway this is what reforging is for

I disagree, I think crafted gear SHOULD be competitive with raid gear. and should be insanely expensive to craft aswell.

Deleted
    Mastery was supposed to be an attractive stat for all classes, it's not really fault of the patterns and recipes that mastery is poorly designed for WW. I would imagine mastery was initially supposed to be somewhere in the middle of value and ending up with it at the bottom was an unforeseen consequence. I'm more frustrated by a 2pc and 4pc set bonuses compared to other classes.

10+ Year Old Account

You know what would be better than reforging?

FIXING THE SHITTY MASTERY!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

What about changing ww mastery to increase our energy regen more effective than haste!

"Damn thoose mastery stacking monks, they never seem to resource starv. Blizz hate us rogues" A sad rogue will say this in the future!

OT , might be a bit strange but soon forgotten when most ppl get their hands on lfr and normal raid gear!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by braus View Post
    Im sure rogues and guardians are happy
    ...and ferals, loved it while the gear actually lasted

tbh, you'll replace it soon enough. It lasted a few days only for me before I got better gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    You know what would be better than reforging?

FIXING THE SHITTY MASTERY!
    Possible in the future, but every class has had some stat that was bad generally.

Besides, if memory serves a large slice of mastery was so they had a tuning knob of sorts for various classes, like how HfB served for mutilate rogues. We have that tick for tack with RSKs debuff.

Well in t11 almost every plate items had haste on it which sucks for Warrior but was loved by dks and rets.
    Thats the way it is.
    Sometimes you are on the lucky side and sometimes not.

Deleted
    The crafted gloves can easily be replaced by the conquest gloves, they only cost like 1750 conquest points.

Everyone has a bad stat. It'd be boring if everything was awesome for us.

Mastery's a bit of an odd one to choose as the bad stat given the nature of it, but hey. It happens.

Deleted
    Having two stats giving more resources is a bad thing when we're so close to being GCD locked anyway. In later tiers it'll be an even bigger problem. There's nothing wrong with the Combo Breaker ability itself, and it makes the rotation slightly more interesting. The problem is Mastery being linked to it. They should keep Combo Breaker as a baseline ability, and make Mastery affect something entirely different.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was hilarious that every piece of leather and mail crafted pvp gear had crit and mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Say hello to Enhancement Shamans in Cataclysm which avoided Haste like the plague, yet 90% of all loot had Haste and Crit, both of their least desired stats. GG. Of course these stats were just perfect for hunters, the only other user of mail agility gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.