Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Having to jam evasion back in Naxx40 because our priests weren't all hit capped on instructor Raz, and so us rogues would end up taking him with evasion while one of the other priests taunted and the original priest cast it again.

Winning an arena match by Mind controlling an RMP's disc priest into the frost mages own Ring of Frost

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Having to jam evasion back in Naxx40 because our priests weren't all hit capped on instructor Raz, and so us rogues would end up taking him with evasion while one of the other priests taunted and the original priest cast it again.
    Even at hit cap, they could still resist.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yetimus THE YETI LORD in hillsbrad, ability just knocks any thing far away from it nearly killing them, used it on my friend when leveling because it doesnt matter if those on the ground are friendly or not
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best times I had when MC in pvp lasted 30 secs and could not be broken. In AV I used to MC horde in Dreks room and it was about an instant death for them. Drek came running after me afterwards while someone looted his corpse so he couldn't rez back there in the room again. After getting past the ramp Drek and his goons would just evade back to inside the room. It can still be done but with so many cc breakers it's a lot more trouble then it's worth.