10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation [A] LF RAID LEADERS (Arthas)

Hi all, I'm Aimz the GL of Mists Legend. I picked up the guild just over 3 mths ago building up from zero members to almost 500 (including alts). Prior to MoP we had 1 core team achieve 6/8 HM DS as well as a 2nd just formed with little time to do much progressing. We also provided open raid nites to give players a chance to learn. Most of those players have progressed nicely into our core teams.

We have had drama, just as any guild has, but I am quick to put a stop to it as well as learning from my mistakes. Bottom line policy is: Respect your guild/guildies. If I say it's not allowed in the guild, don't test the waters to see if you can get away with it. We have guidelines set to keep a friendly helpful atmosphere and they have been appreciated and enforced by all guildies.

We have had the misfortune of losing raid leaders just prior to MoP and it's been a struggle trying to replace them. We have connected with another guild 'Acid Reign' who have helped as much as they can outside their schedule when they have available players. But with more members lvling and reaching the point of ready to raid it is becoming difficult for them to help...I need in guild raid leaders.

The schedule can be worked around your irl schedule. You will have the opportunity to choose your core team members from the guild. We have a few members who have 1/6 in the Vaults. Core raiding is taken serious, but I expect the open raid to be run with patience and understanding as well as encouragement to help them learn & progress as individuals. You will also be in charge of hosting personal/guild achieve, rep, xmog & mount runs.

You can fill out an application on our website mistslegend.enjin.com or give me a shout in game thru my battletag Beemz#1566 if you have any questions.

Thx

Aimz

10+ Year Old Account
    come check us out

10+ Year Old Account
    come check us out