Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Where's Worgen to crusade for "Lynch Lysah 2012" when you need him?

Deleted
    I am going to assume Lysah is scum because she said "there are 6 scum players who should want rolo dead as well.", that could mean that Lysah wants Rolo dead and it could also mean that Lysah, is a scum herself.

Lysah, you're such a scum.

It could also mean that Lysah is a traitor, or a townie that thirsts for blood!

Lysah is ebul!
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-21 at 01:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the deadline draws closer so I don't think we'll get a successfully Lynch tonight. I can't be certain, if I recall it ends on Sunday and for me at least Sundays drawing to a close. Don't recall what time on Sunday it is though but the time zone this game goes by is usually only 12hours behind me, so at the most we have 13hours left.

All previous Lynch attempts ended up countered and a Lysah lynch is pretty hard to manage, I think we'd need a whole day to push one through xD

Deleted
    I say we lynch Firebert. That always works.

Deleted
    I think the time between the game time and my time on Portugal is around an extra 5 hours.

15:03 pm now, so that means the game time is 10:03 am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go again. Silkku vs Lysah, but now Rolo is thrown into things. However anybody votes, they could possibly be pegged as scum. Rolo puts up a pretty good defense, and I'm willing to give Silkku the benefit of the doubt for not speaking English. And I agree that Lysah campaigning for a lynch on Rolo and being positive he is a SK is very suspicious.
    Vote Lysah
    Nothing else is happening, and we are really close to the deadline. The only other way to go would be either Dyra or Kel, like Anakso said a few posts up.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Deleted
    Oh, what the hell, screw it.

I'll lynch Lysah too.

Unvote Vote Lysah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    and I'm willing to give Silkku the benefit of the doubt for not speaking English.
    Wut?
    I was so drunk that I only remember bits and pieces of yesterday night from 11 PM (or so) on and I'm expected to speak proper English?
    And I rather like the new name for Firebert

Deleted
    Lynching Lysah is wasting a laynch because she's gonna be Nightkilled anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason I haven't unvoted silkku yet was because there was no point since he posted today clarifying his actions, no one was bandwagoning him anymore and I wanted to wait to see who to switch my vote too. I hate when we no lynch.

Unvote
    Vote: Lysah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    And exactly how is lynching Lysah bad? Odds of hitting a Scum blindly are good and Lysah has made herself look like scum.There is no guarantee that people target her for NK's (and I find her overrated in these games anyways, dunno why people seem to think getting rid of her just for the sake of it is a good plan)

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless she is scum.
    Then I'll be night killed.
    So for me, this is a safe bet!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    And exactly how is lynching Lysah bad? Odds of hitting a Scum blindly are good and Lysah has made herself look like scum.There is no guarantee that people target her for NK's (and I find her overrated in these games anyways, dunno why people seem to think getting rid of her just for the sake of it is a good plan)
    Well, I am just throwing random Lynches to be honest, since I'm new to the game, I'm just trying to do something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I say we lynch Firebert. That always works.
    Every game I've been lynched and that team has lost. Lets see how that works out for you.

I mean, I'm not trying to 7for7 here. I'd just like to win one for a change.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    So you're saying we should lynch you instead? I think you're teamed up with her , and you're trying to let her play with this town's citizens' minds. I'd vote for Lysah, but since you are trying to defent her, and more people are against you, I'm going to vote for you.
    Down with the scum!

unvote vote holz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    So you're saying we should lynch you instead? I think you're teamed up with her , and you're trying to let her play with this town's citizens' minds. I'd vote for Lysah, but since you are trying to defent her, and more people are against you, I'm going to vote for you.
    Down with the scum!

unvote vote holz
    If you really think Holz and Lysah are on a scumteam together, you should vote on Lysah since that is where the lynch is headed right now and your vote won't be "wasted"

Deleted
    I believe the cop is going to investigate either Lysah or Anasko this night, if he doesn't , thenI'm probably going to vote her the next day.

10+ Year Old Account
    The cop hasn't locked in his investigation so you can Lynch Lysah now then the cop can investigate me (Now that you've thrown it out there I assume he will follow through with it unless he has someone else already, though I'll let you know now it's a waste!)

That way it will get rid of both of your apparant suspicions in one night, rather than only having the cop do one. Then again he might go for someone completely different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silkku is doing a real good job of getting the attention drawn away from him. Though I only voted for him because it was one of the random early in day one votes and it was for him speaking a foreign language (I'm too lazy to try and translate anything).

Lysah usually doesn't "lie" in these games and often times will let the truth slip on purpose just to say she was honest. I caught on to what Rolo said (the part where Lysah mentioned 6 scum) right away but I figured there was no way Lysah would be lynched on night one so I'd just file it away and see how she plays going forward. I'm still not ready to say she is scum, but we have plenty of time today for me to get my vote in.

Firebert, yes, you have been lynched 6 times and your team has lost all 6 of those games. You also happened to be scum in 5 of those 6 games so that stat shouldn't bother townies all that much. It may say something about how you play when you are scum though. Can't really make an informed opinion on that mainly because the sample size of you being town is so small.

For now I'm going to

Unvote

I will be around today to be able to get a vote in and I will definitely get one in unless a bandwagon forms and moves quickly while I'm watching football (American version).

I'll support a LaL vote, but not one against Arlee (she said she was going to be busy this weekend) or against Dyra (I see Dyra as a good player and I don't want to see her eliminated on day one). Kel and Keleb would most likely be who I'd most likely lean towards.

Deadline is in 13 hours FYI.

Deleted
    But what if we lynch holz, either Ana or Lysah kills the other, and the cop investigates the last one?
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2012-10-21 at 03:05 PM.