85-90 powerleveling?

Does anyone have any good places to powerlevel 85-90, be it grinding mobs or whatever. Between dailies and raid nights I'm getting bored so I'm going to level up my alts but I really despise the questing in MoP aside from Kun-lai and Townlong. I'll be leveling my hunter and warrior first if it makes any difference.

Deleted
    Love the questing in mop but on my other Mage I went down the archaeology leveling route, rested at 85 you will get roughly 240k per dig site, isn't the fastest but means you don't need to normal quest, currently level 87 just via arch, started at 85.

I dont understand leveling by profession, that seems so much more boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima1221 View Post
    I dont understand leveling by profession, that seems so much more boring.
    This isnt GW2 so I dont see how thats even possible.

I leveled two toons to about 87.5 by mining on one and herbing on another. I was rested pretty much all the time (did about an hour of gathering on each one per day for a while) and it wasn't THAT grindy or that slow either. However, I really don't like gathering on a regular basis, and I only did it to feed my other professions.

Arch without a ground mount in Jade Forest? Are you serious? OMG terrible. Terrible, terrible, terrible. I did about half a dozen sites and then decided NFW until I could fly. Just terrible.

Deleted
    I meant arch from 0, you still get xp in pre mists areas.
    Someone done a post about it, with northrend giving the highest xp per dig,
    You won't get skill ups posts 525 on solves but each dig will skill you up at same time and massive amount of xp.
    Four dig sites equals just under 1mil xp.