Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I had this called since before MoP was on sale.

The question is will we go right from 5.2 into SoO, will there be another patch like 5.1, or will Blizz have another whole tier...
    I was guessing it would be 5.0, 5.1 minor content, 5.2, 5.3 minor content. 5.4.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I had this called since before MoP was on sale.

The question is will we go right from 5.2 into SoO, will there be another patch like 5.1, or will Blizz have another whole tier...
    The achievements for the Wrathion questline count to Chapter 4, which would be 5.3 at the earliest, assuming one per patch. The question is: if a patch like 5.1 has another part of his story, what would it take for a patch to be so small that it doesn't even advance that? I mean, Wrathion's quest basically IS the story of MoP, and they want to quicken the expansion cycle, so what are the chances that we'd get a fourth major patch?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    well Ok I meant instances instead of raids
    Six, counting old and new ZA/ZG as one thing. There have been more orc dungeons and raids, quite frankly.

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-King-is-Risen

And there we have it!

My predict was right. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    The achievements for the Wrathion questline count to Chapter 4, which would be 5.3 at the earliest, assuming one per patch. The question is: if a patch like 5.1 has another part of his story, what would it take for a patch to be so small that it doesn't even advance that? I mean, Wrathion's quest basically IS the story of MoP, and they want to quicken the expansion cycle, so what are the chances that we'd get a fourth major patch?
    The weirdest thing about that, is that we were told they wanted a "faster development cycle" not a "much shorter development cycle" so if it ends on (.3) again they've essentially just tosses out a full expansion lifespan in a much shorter time. Meaning either we're going to end up with another ICC/DS situation of waiting as much as a year for the next expansion or there's going to be more between this raid and SoO.

Or potentially they'll try and pull a Wrath and toss some smaller raids in after SoO.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I wonder if we'll finally get to fight King Rastakhan, lord of the Zandalari...

Deleted
    yeah...the zandalari...the ancient allies of the mogu...pfffffff