Mage LF Late Night Raiding Guild

Hello there. My name is Incog and I need a late night raiding guild around 9:30 PST. I raid a Mage that is ready for progression for MoP. Currently 1/6 MV but has read up and each boss in there, including some of them on heroic.

Now a little back story.

Started raiding in Wrath, took a break around Firelands in Cataclysm, came back two weeks ago. No guild or raid to really fit my times.
    I've cleared all current content at the time besides some HMs and Firelands. I also have three other characters that are not 90 but are 85 and I will be leveling...some time...

Current ilvl: 468, with rep items being purchased soon.

Mage (Fire Main, Can play any), Incognite
    Current realm: Tichondrius, Horde

If interested, feel free to message in game or on here.

TLDR:
    Horde- Mage Needs Late Night Raiding Guild
    9:30 PST or Later
    Progression.

Earliest I can be on is ~9:15, Sometimes sooner.
    Last edited by Incog; 2012-10-18 at 05:53 AM.

Im trying to put together a late night raid team on borean tundra right now. Looking for some dps and an off tank. Planning on raiding 11p-2a CST sun-tues nights right now. Hit me up in game if u would like to chat.

battletag: inverted1#1212

Hey Incog,

<Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for exceptional players for our late night 25man team - and we'd like to add a skilled mage to our late night roster!

We are a well-established late night raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan (US-CST, Chicago datacenter) with the goal to be Top 200 US and server first in every raiding tier in MoP - we are interested in like-minded raiders. Depending on how serious you are about progression raiding, we should speak further. Below are our raiding teams with days/times.

Team Gangnam Style - 25man:
    Late-night raiding - 12am-2:30am CST (10pm-12:30am PST, 1am-3:30am EST)
    Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs.

We also have alt runs on weekends that are set up based on a first-come, first-served basis. We also welcome socials to join the guild and one of our goals is to have a community feel amidst a serious raiding atmosphere.

If you'd like to know more, please contact me or one of the officers on real ID and check our the links to our website and main recruitment post below.

Battletag: Punjabimc#1908
    Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): shadyshen(at)yahoo.com

Good luck on finding a guild right for you!
    Punjabimc on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
    Full Recruitment Post: mmo-champion.com/threads/1156714-lt-Shady-Shenanigans-gt-Gul-dan-(US)-recruiting-for-MoP-Raiding!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Incog,

Check out our times and let us know if we meet what you're looking for. I'd love to speak in game if you're interested.

We are currently recruiting:
    1 DPS

Mostly Dead is currently 5/6 MGV, after a bit of a slow start out of the gate. We finished Dragon Soul in 3rd on Draenor, and we will continue to raid and improve our team going through Mists of Pandaria, but without sacrificing our schedules.

Dragon Soul Heroic:
    US 649 H Deathwing
    US 247 Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
    (We feel that our roster is more skilled at this time, and we will progress through heroics more quickly)

MoP Raid times -- 9h/week
    9pm-12am PST Tu/Th/Sun

NOTE: We will be hosting an alt raid on Wednesday evenings, once time allows for the leveling and gearing of alts. The main raid is the priority. Our DS alt raid cleared H DS before the end of the expansion.

We use EPGP as our loot system.

Mostly Dead is a friendly but focused guild of later night raiders, formed at the end of 2008. As one of 12 core raiders on our 10m team, you are expected to:

[ul]Be prepared for raids (flasks, food, pots, with properly gemmed/enchanted gear)
    Be reliable -- 90% attendance for raids you are scheduled for
    Be knowledgeable about your class and able to output competitive numbers
    Have good raid awareness and perform utility roles as required
    Follow directions and take responsibility for your actions
    Be able to spend time wiping in a positive manner
    Be respectful/polite to team members
    Have a sense of humor
    Engage in raid discussions in and out of the forums[/ul]

In order to keep a small roster, most raiders are expected to be willing and able to play their offspec.

To apply, register and post an application at:
    http://mostlydead.enjin.com/recruitment

if you are interested but have questions, contact Farther or Sunla.

Sunla can be reached by email or realID at: lawrencebwalker@gmail.com
    Farther can be reached by realID at: farther.draenor@gmail.com
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

I really appreciate the offer but looking at the realm stats it's tough to say I'd be comfortable on that server. Even though my main priority is raiding, I still enjoy some PvP/And like to get into some pugs. Looking at realm stats Gul'dan wouldn't be a server I'd want to xfer to. Other than that you guys looked very appealing. Still Looking for a guild though. Ty.

9:00 Pst would be a time I may be late for, being that I get off work around that time, earliest I can be on consistently would be 9:30 PST+.

468 ilvl./ bump

Margaritaville (4/6) is a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a casual schedule. We raid Thursdays and Mondays from 8-11:30 PM Pacific on US-Ner'zhul. We may only raid twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal for this tier is to clear 16/16 H, never straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter schedule.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule please apply at:
    margaritaville dot wowstead dot com

Battle Tag: Loonpok#1835
    Google Talk & Email: nslooney at gmail dot com
    AIM: iloondogi

Bump: Need Raiding Guild
    9:30 PST or Later

Hey there would love to talk with you sometime as our raid times seem to fit and we are looking for a mage to add to our core raiding roster.

<Red Dragon Society> is a late night guild recruiting for 25m progression! We are a home for serious players who can't make common raid times and still wish to progress through end game content. We're definitely looking for players who want to have a stable environment come the expansion.

Server: Bonechewer - Pacific Standard Time - PVP
    Schedule: Monday - Thursday 10:15 pm-1:30 am pst
    Guild Created: November 2008
    Progression: 4/6MV
    Gear Requirement: 465+ ilvl

We're always looking for skilled players regardless of the ilvl. However we are looking for players to help us progress with.

Class Needs:
    DPS(1-2)
    Mage
    Unholy DK
    Warlock
    Healers(1-2)
    Shaman
    Monk

*Note* We're always looking for players with high experience and skill. So even if your class isn't listed please feel free to apply and we'll for sure let you know.
    Please apply at our website or contact any officer on the server Bonechewer.
    Zofu, Bantam, Suntrapper, Hybrd, Prophet, Lieluu, or Rackurzee.

You may also contact me via real id Zofu#1223 or Bantam at Bantam#1362

Thank you guys for your response. Still looking for an established guild on a decently populated server with raid times from 9:30 pst and later.

/Bump