Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Basically, UD provide nothing to dps as a hunter, where as orc troll and panda do. Also UD are fail.
    Clearly you're not up-to-date with MoP and racials, UD now provides a DPS with Touch of the Grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Clearly you're not up-to-date with MoP and racials, UD now provides a DPS with Touch of the Grave.
    and it doesn't not scale and its garbage damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    Basically, UD provide nothing to dps as a hunter
    nothing to dps as a hunter
    nothing to dps

I never said its the best.

Deleted
    i truly believe that the problem its that UD are ... well... horde, and horde already has 2 races that are clear choices for hunters, orcs and trolls....

Well i play alliance and i play Human hunter (i know, i know, no deepz increase racials, blah blah blah) only for flavor, but can you believe i've had guildies say :

"why didnt you pick worgen??? what a waste!"

It's just 1% frikin crit i lose by going human... dear god... leave me alone...

Just for giggles, I ran my forsaken survival hunter through femaledwarf in blah gear

UD: 40.7k
    Troll: 40.5k
    Orc: 40.8k
    Panda: 39.9k

Yeah, Touch of the Grave scales with SV Mastery. Troll is better for MM and Orc for BM tough.

Deleted
    Simply because :

1) Undead hunter does not feel right, still don't get how dead and rotten species can control alive pets.
    2) Undead hunters just look fugly and they only look at casters (caster UD animations <3).
    3) Orc is going to be best till pretty much BM gets pushed of the throne in tier 15 (I assume T15 will be about MM).

Touch of the grave scales with mastery AND damage enhancement effects from bosses like Elegon or Garajal. The extra heals can help a ton during the last phase on heroic elegon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 undead hunters you dingle berry

FUCKING 3 UNDEAD HUNTERS! No are level 80 though...just made a new one plan on getting him there next week

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Simply because :

1) Undead hunter does not feel right, still don't get how dead and rotten species can control alive pets.
    2) Undead hunters just look fugly and they only look at casters (caster UD animations <3).
    3) Orc is going to be best till pretty much BM gets pushed of the throne in tier 15 (I assume T15 will be about MM).
    Your bias, orcs look god awful and have horrible shooting animations the only reason people go orc is because of the fucking racials

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Yeah, Touch of the Grave scales with SV Mastery. Troll is better for MM and Orc for BM tough.
    Undead is good with MM and SV it doesn't fit BM Unless you get a infected worg, or a undead pet or something of that nature

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post
    i truly believe that the problem its that UD are ... well... horde, and horde already has 2 races that are clear choices for hunters, orcs and trolls....

Well i play alliance and i play Human hunter (i know, i know, no deepz increase racials, blah blah blah) only for flavor, but can you believe i've had guildies say :

"why didnt you pick worgen??? what a waste!"

It's just 1% frikin crit i lose by going human... dear god... leave me alone...

Trolls...look at those fucking arms...Orc Shoulder..and derp face

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 11:35 AM ----------

Its not garbage, its actually pretty neat and does back a punch

and any damage isn't garbage, every little bit helps

plus the heal is nice and procs often
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Your bias, orcs look god awful and have horrible shooting animations the only reason people go orc is because of the fucking racials[COLOR="red"]
    female orcs have the best gun animation ingame. simple as that. if you want to play a cute tree hugger ranger type, well go nelf

OT: uds have a dps racial since mop and are since then viable for raiders. anyone interestes in doing good dps as either rerolled or racechanged to orc/troll long ago. and as uds are still only the 4th best race almost nobody feels any urge to rereroll. simple as that. they also look incredibly stupid in mailgear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently have 2 85+ hunters, a Orc male hunter at 90, and a human hunter at 86... I refuse to make a forsaken hunter till the models change and get rid of the exposed bones. the 1% crit from worgen can be ignored or replacing it with skinning(which is a 3% crit bonus) if I remember correctly.

as to the shooting animations... look at orc males... guns and crossbow have nasty recoil on those huge ass arms...
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

My only Horde hunter is Undead. Fuck those ugly Orcs I wouldn't roll one unless their dps was 3k above everyone else's. Have any of you playing Orcs listened to their 'damaged' sounds and 'dead' sounds? Gawd >.<

Undead are awesome and will always be awesome. No-one else takes a plague bath when they're feeling bored.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    because most of top-players are old school and there's no reason to pay for a racechange to UD as a PvE player

undead is the master race

haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    I'm currently have 2 85+ hunters, a Orc male hunter at 90, and a human hunter at 86... I refuse to make a forsaken hunter till the models change and get rid of the exposed bones. the 1% crit from worgen can be ignored or replacing it with skinning(which is a 3% crit bonus) if I remember correctly.

as to the shooting animations... look at orc males... guns and crossbow have nasty recoil on those huge ass arms...
    skinning is a .73% crit increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    skinning is a .73% crit increase.
    okay so I thought wrong... but its not much of a crit loss going after skinning over a worgen hunter.
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    okay so I thought wrong... but its not much of a crit loss going after skinning over a worgen hunter.
    You could get something much better as skinning + Worgen though.

Almost 60% of PvE Hunters with 2 or more Heroic Kills in MSV right now are Orc or Troll.

Undead just doesn't provide the same level of benefits to PvE. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    They pick orc/troll/panda because best dps is orc/panda/troll. The people who clear gold first are also the ones who are very interested in min-maxing their characters. Go figure.
    Except the races that used to be deemed best for certain classes are no longer the case.

Although spreading misinformation like 99% of the people in this thread are doing, is very helpful.

Some basic maths: undead racial does about 17k damage every 15 seconds. =1.13k dps
    Troll racial is 20% haste with 1/18 uptime = 1.111~ % haste = 472haste rating(a bit more if used with trinkets, but right now it's very minimal since trinkets are somewhat week pre heroic )
    Troll exp racial is 340 expertise = around 380 dps

So that's 380 dps from Troll racial + whatever you value your proc at. 1.13 - 0.38 = 0.75 Meaning you would have to value your haste rating at =1.58 dps per point in order to make trolls EVEN with undead, and get this... haste isn't even close to that right now for hunters.

But still nothing for Tauren, eh?