Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For Relinquary I just take DP off, and white damage it to death. With Leeching, Recup and Shiv, you will be absolutely fine. Cloak and Interrupt what you can but even if you miss a few you will not die. It is Venomous Wounds and DP that will kill you so take off DP and dont Rupture and the boss becomes trivial, albeit a bit slow.

10+ Year Old Account
    plz does anybody know since I was not looked in posts before, is ruby sanctum 10n soloable?

ty

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    plz does anybody know since I was not looked in posts before, is ruby sanctum 10n soloable?

ty
    Yes. I did it with upgraded normal ToT gear, but it can most likely be done with worse gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zanexlol View Post
    Yogg 25 4 keepers, possible as a rogue?
    Yes. I did it a couple weeks ago. It's possible, but a major pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    I find taking shuriken throw and using that just for the mage makes it a lot easier. Don't forget you can CoS the engineer's stun off. But, honestly you have pretty bad gear I'd either wait to do it til better gear. Do some LFRs and youll be set. The mage is supposed to be ranged tanked by 2 ranged (lv70 strat) and any melee who goes in get knocked back/slowed/disoriented so if you can ranged her it takes away a lot of her nasty ability you have to deal with as a melee. Also I think she conflags every 10 seconds or something which is pretty annoying too. Unless you're an awesome human it might be a good idea to take a pvp trinket to get out of CC if you're having a lot of trouble. Once you can deal with the mage it's a pretty easy fight.

Another thing that someone stated is you can separate the adds. What I liked to do so that I don't get feared/knocked back/stunned from the other three is kite them all the way to the back of the room and keep the mage closer to the front so that I could try to burn her down before the other three got to me.

Also, the weapons are bad and won't help you. The melee weapons were for breaking people out of MC which you won't need to worry about solo and the staff which is the only thing that's useful still you cant use.

So, take shuriken toss and stay out of melee range of the mage and kite the melee adds to the back of the room and you'll have a better chance. But, honestly you're gear is really low level and with some decent upgrades it'll make this go a lot easier.
    Early on I would just start the fight and run tot he start of the zone, kill the first two then book it back to the room. I would meet the mage half way and burn her down. Then I would run into the engineer just before the room and kill him. I would LoS the weapons and just FoN them down. Then I would just kill the Engineer where he layed, meet the Mage coming back 5 stacj rupture her just incase she got crazy with CC me and then just wait for the other two to run back.

Ive gotten a lot better gear so I don't have to use this trick but for a fresh toon goofing off it will work all the time.

Deleted
    Whether this has been done or not, I do not know.
    Baleroc 10N is soloable however the method is questionably legitimate.

Strat: Pull Alysrazor, proceed to gain 25 stacks of haste and 100% crit without touching her so you don't waste procs, then fly to baleroc ASAP and burn him with CDs/trinkets/pot. In 541 iLevel he melted in 24 seconds.

Easy enough with gear!

youtube.com/watch?v=zPpUpEW7nKQ
    Al'Akir, easy for me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    That's a little low to kill her in the air. You can go combat to kill the birds then kill her in a burnout
    I killed her in assassi 485 in 5.0. Not in the air, but its possible to avoid damage using readiness, evasion and etc.
    Wait... After 5.1, assassination spec was buffed in 5.2 and now pretty sure its possible to kill the boss in the air. Its hard, but possible.
    Alysra 25 man looks too hard. Its clear, that you have to kill birds, because you cant avoid/heal AOE damage. But im too lazy to change spec and i have that mount.
    Last edited by rogue7777; 2013-08-01 at 01:09 AM.

Did anyone have any luck with Zul'aman solo? I want the "set" (agility leather items) from in there for transmog. I know most of ZG is soloable (have only soloed the 3 last ones for the daggers).

ZG last 3 solo video. It's not mine:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XeGEmYZvfg

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no Sarth 25 3D luck for me at 523 ilvl. Best I can get him is around 15%
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post
    For Relinquary I just take DP off, and white damage it to death. With Leeching, Recup and Shiv, you will be absolutely fine. Cloak and Interrupt what you can but even if you miss a few you will not die. It is Venomous Wounds and DP that will kill you so take off DP and dont Rupture and the boss becomes trivial, albeit a bit slow.
    NO need for that.In the second transition dont kill the ghosts that atack you and when u feel they are about to expire pop combat readiness , they stack it to 5 for the next phase ,pop swifty and its gg

Reliquary of Souls is pretty easy for assassination rogue, just use Leeching Poison, use Shiv every CD, Get Recup with 5 CP, do not use rupture, only Mutilate, SnD and envenom, remember to kick cast, CoS is very useful in this fight.

Didn't have big problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Reliquary of Souls is pretty easy for assassination rogue, just use Leeching Poison, use Shiv every CD, Get Recup with 5 CP, do not use rupture, only Mutilate, SnD and envenom, remember to kick cast, CoS is very useful in this fight.

Didn't have big problems with it.
    I don't know why everyone has been puting this out for 15?+ pages. Yes its soloable. It's been soloable for months now

Brutallus becomes a lot easier (in fact, I'd say gets put in the "easy" category) when you realise that CoS removes the Meteor Slash debuff. I chose to remove it at 6 stacks. From there, with glyphed evasion, glyphed shiv, combat readiness and glyphed recuperate, the fight was a piece of cake.

I'd also like to point out that since the hotfix on Kalec, he should also be in the "easy" category rather than impossible (I know this has been pointed out before, but it has not been updated in the OP).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah all of Sunwell is pretty easy to solo now. I can't wait until I can solo Firelands. Ran Heroic last night with 1 other Rogue, and he won every single token that dropped (shoulders, legs, chest) as well as Alysra's Razor /sadface

Just Solo'd Yogg 25 0 keepers 550ilevel as assassination, it isn't very hard with the legendary cloak and the new gear.Will try when i get 4-5 more average ilevel to solo arthas as well but i think there it will be better if i am combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr86 View Post
    Just Solo'd Yogg 25 0 keepers 550ilevel as assassination, it isn't very hard with the legendary cloak and the new gear.Will try when i get 4-5 more average ilevel to solo arthas as well but i think there it will be better if i am combat.

I was geting close last tier. so with glyphs/cloak you should beable to do it. im gonna try this weekend

I just solo'd Lich King Heroic 25 today as a rogue, assassination spec with ilvl 550. Not sure if a lot of people have tried this a lot before but it went down after 2 tries for me atleast...Since my guildie wasn't really up for duo'ing him today I was "Well what the hell, let's give a shot". With the right glyphs/talents/smart cooldown usage and some tactical maneuvers it was very possible.

But definately requires high-end gear or just don't even bother - I don't see myself doing this at ilvl 510 or the like, atleast I can stop asking my guildie to tank it for me from now on .

//Issh on Stormscale EU
    Last edited by Issh; 2013-09-13 at 12:32 AM.

Oh forgot to mention - Make sure you get the heroism drums from a leatherworker they help a lot.

Edit: Killed LK 25 hc moments ago , 550 ilevel assassination i cant say it took 2 tries needed to figure out what to do it seemed i was doing it wrong.I was poping heroism and trying to zerg him down to transition and clear the adds then which turn out to be very difficult.Killing big adds and letting legendary cloak do its job on the ghouls.Keep recupurate(glyphed) 100% uptime,time your evasions before infests if u are low , sprint away in p3 until spirits are kinda close then soak em with cloak also nice tip is also ti put recupurate on you and combo points on the Lich king before being imprisoned in the blade since u can use those after your original recupurate is over , so sword phases are a god givven to regenerate your hp and cooldowns.Hope my pointers help.

//Heimdal on Neptulon EU
    Last edited by Sturmgewehr86; 2013-09-13 at 11:42 AM.

Deleted
    First thing I did on reset day haha, knew it'd be easily possible to solo him and it's more than easy with the recuperate glyph and evasion.

edit: when I say easy, I mean in 545ilvl+ gear of course.

Got H LK 25 and Yogg0 solo'd (554 Assassin), definitely follow Sturmgewehr86's advice and prioritize big adds over LK instead of zerg pushing him to 70%. Lets you save defensive cds for dealing with Soul Reaper later on. The cloak does so much work on this fight- it was like 16million damage by itself.

As for Yogg, if you have trouble with Sara not wanting to transition, 3 out or 4 times smoke bomb instantly phase changed her for me. Bomb when there's no adds up and she's just about to finish a cast. It seems that if she doesn't push instantly upon reaching 1hp she wont attempt to transition again unless there are no guardians or players for her to cast on (speculation).

Hey guys I was wondering if High end gear would let you take out Alagalon 25, Mimiron 25 Hardmode, and Iron Council Hardmode, I was wanting to go after the stardshard edge or fang of oblivion daggers. Just curious on your thoughts with the improved regen and higher end gear. Thanks in advance.