15+ Year Old Account

Missing achievement points

Just a copy/paste from something I just posted in the EU customer support forum, I was wondering if anybody noticed this problem or was affected by it at all.

Hi,

After some research, I think I have discovered a bug. Being a huge completionist, I like to get as much achievements on my warrior as possible. However, since the release of account-wide achievements, there have been some issues. For some reason, account-wide achievements I get on my alt do not add to the total amount of points on my warrior, even this should be the case ("All your characters have credit for earning this achievement").
    I am using the guild tab "Achievement Points" to keep track of the points on my warrior, and there is a huge difference between the points displayed there, the points displayed on my armory, and the points displayed on my achievement screen.

Could somebody in the tech department look over this? We have a healthy competition in the guild as far as achievements go, so being able to compete on a fair level without bugs or other display issues would really improve the game experience for me.

I just assumed it was showing the achievements that character has actually personally earned (since even if you have an achievement on the account level individual characters that have not earned it still can and will still get the toast) rather than what the whole account has. If you actually look at the armory and look up your guild and sort the roster by achievement points it looks pretty ridiculous. For mine it showed me and my 7 guilded alts at the top, then the next guy and all his alts right below me, rather than the individual characters (because on the armory it shows the account total achievement points for each character).

15+ Year Old Account
    I was talking about the ingame roster

Deleted
    You only see the Achivement points you obtained on your character in the guild tab.
    According to Armory/Achivement tab i have 9000k on my Shaman. Looking in the guild tab i have 8.6k ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I was talking about the ingame roster
    That's what I meant; if the in game roster looked like the armory roster it wouldn't really look like much of a competition. The first page would be 1 person and all their alts, then the next person and all their alts, and so on.