Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Psychic Horror nerf :(

Psychic Horror now causes the target to drop their weapons and shield for 8 sec, down from 10.
    (Anyone wanna tell me WHY? Just WHY?)

Let die even faster to melee, I don't mind you nerf it but remove the orb system of it already :L
    Or pls Make mind spike generate shadow orb that would fix so many thing with priest in PvP.

Sorry I had to share my idea cus im looking everyday on the forum to hope new thingz for us, cause our shadow damage blow.(because its too hard to set up damage, CC lands).

Putting this here, as it's a little more relevant to be seen on the front page. This is not just Psychic Horror, but all Disarms, by the way --Kel
    Psychic horror wasn't nerfed. It was basically a PVE nerf. The weapon chains got nerfed too to 50% disarm reduction instead of 60%.

Before: 10 second disarm with 60% reduction = 4 second disarm.
    Before: 8 second disarm with 50% reduction = 4 second disarm.

Nothing changed as far as PVP is concerned. Quit your whining.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2012-10-30 at 02:40 AM.

If you were an honest poster you'd acknowledge how overpowered Priests are in PvP at the moment. More CC than shake a stick at, never mind the DPS.

I fail to see how priest are OP in PvP, They're annoying but far from OP.

Its only the damn Psyfiend is ridiculous I wish they nerf it even more and give us another toy.

All other disarms got nerfed to 8 seconds as well. Also, Shadow Priests could use a lot more nerfs for PvP at the moment.

All disarms got that nerf!

Deleted
    It's not just priests, all disarms have been reduced to 8 seconds. Also, if you think melee completely screw over priests, then you're doing something very very wrong.

Deleted
    Shadow Priest is currently one of the absolutely best casters in PVP. Nerfs are welcomed!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Shadow Priest is currently one of the absolutely best casters in PVP. Nerfs are welcomed!
    Yeah... no.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    Yeah... no.
    Thanks you. Im gonna feel bads if you guys keep saying my class is op :x

Quote Originally Posted by gaz770 View Post
    Live in denial all you want, but SPriests are close behind mages and far ahead of any other caster at the moment. These are facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    Live in denial all you want, but SPriests are close behind mages and far ahead of any other caster at the moment. These are facts.

Remove Psyfiend and tell me what ability is strong at the moment in battlegrounds, arena2v2/3v3
    Yes mass dispel is strong but hey we had a stronger version of it in all other xpac.

I dont want to be rude or anything just wanna know what everyone else feeling =)
    We lost so much in everything with mist of panda... yet we're third best caster class? (or second?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    Do you mind telling us what's so op with sp? if it's the off-healing, we arent the only class out there that can off-heal.

... cause our shadow damage blow.(because its too hard to set up damage, CC lands).
    Maybe you should use Devouring Plague instead of Disarm, just a thought... I don't recall seeing priest disarm on me this expansion, in any kind of scenario (2s, 3s, world, duels, bgs).

Damage is hard to set up? Lol, what? Have you played Cata shadow priest? Remember how the damage was soooo random 'cuz of shadow orbs? Had to use the orbs on MBs and Spikes so that dots get the buff dmg or refresh them after you used? Or keep evangelism up? Doing damage as shadow priest now is incredibly easy, all dots do the exact same damage all the time, no random buffs like cata mastery or evangelism, you get Divine Insight and From Darkness Comes Light talents to ease your damage...

PS: I'm talking about DOING and setting up damage, not about how much damage shadow is currently doing in PvP.

Because you die to melee it means you class is not op?

Also thanks guys I didn't notice all disarm is going nerfed to 8s, this nerf make sense now.
    Spriest is in pretty nice spot yes its just the dwag Psychic Horror is not in a nice spot :C :/

Spriests are tied for best caster, along with mages, with a good Spriest on your team noone should die, hence Spriest/mage/rdruid is "god comp"

Life swap your healer. cc/shield

Deleted
    Sigh, if only people would believe me when I say GC won't be stepping away from the general class balanced we got used to since wotlk when he came on board. This means that classes who seem to do better than they did before, will be nerfed, and classes who do worse will be buffed. The balance will stay the same, more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    Because you die to melee it means you class is not op?
    If we operate under the assumption that Priests die to melee (which I don't agree with), then it's impossible to call them overpowered. Shaman, Warrior, Druid, Rogue, Monk, Death Knight, Paladin... Did I miss any? If half the classes in the game can beat on you, you are not even remotely worthy of the moniker "op." By your definition, every class in the game is overpowered, because you just have to be able to beat half the classes to earn the moniker. /facepalm

Is this even worth mentioning? Every class besides dk uses a weapon chain so this is what, a .8 sec reduction on disarm length, from 4 sec down to 3.2? And im guessing the reason why is to bring it in line with all other cc's which cap out at 8 seconds as well (dks got the shaft on disarms really before now).

And yes, spriests are OP mostly considering they are immortal, and have the ability to make their teammates ridiculously hard to kill, and that is crucial against kfc/burst comps which are everywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Is this even worth mentioning? Every class besides dk uses a weapon chain so this is what, a .8 sec reduction on disarm length, from 4 sec down to 3.2? And im guessing the reason why is to bring it in line with all other cc's which cap out at 8 seconds as well (dks got the shaft on disarms really before now).
    Yeah. Nothing to complain. Won't really affect anything for normal players.

And yes, spriests are OP mostly considering they are immortal, and have the ability to make their teammates ridiculously hard to kill, and that is crucial against kfc/burst comps which are everywhere.
    Dunno if shadow is OP. Arena is so dominated by warriors and hunters that it's hard to find any other classes in the statistics.
    I'd say the self-heal is too strong, but that's true for all so-called hybrid classes and even the pure ones. Let's wait what the balance looks like after the warrior and hunter nerfs hit live servers.