PVPing and a heppy purpleboy (sad in pve tho, my locks is much better)

Ok guys, i just saying that i never had much more fun with a toon then nowadays spriest in pvp.

Just the amount of things i can do without OOMing every 20 seconds its such a lovely feeling.

Btw, i've yet to understand what is best for us. Given i'm not yet fully in arena because i want to get at least 458 set bonuses [ my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oblack/simple]

Tho i don't know much about the last tier. Once i feel ready[possibly: 463 weapon at least]i'm gonna do arenas with my in game best friends (an unholyDK and Resto/Boomkin druid) both 2v2 and 3v3. What i should go for? Halo or cascade?

And for T2 talents? as of lazyness (and because i'm used to it) i'm picking the desperet prayer. Is something better in that tier?

Also, i'm struggling against wars and BMs burst (ok, who doesn't this days, anyway) but i find having some troubles even with REt palas aswell (can't dispel their wings anymore, i so hate that). What should i do? I feel like its not much of a resi matter but rather i'm missing something. I'm used to check on my opponents cd and counter it with fears, psyfiend and dispersion, but i still getting smashed most of the times by those classes. Its ok if i got globalized by the usual unsuspected classes that uses rage and focus, but with Ret Palas? Seriously, i must goddamn suck at defending myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Link is borked, here is the proper armory link for those too lazy to delete a bracket

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...toblack/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocWarlock View Post
    If you just love being that guy that purposely, or accidentally carries out the action of "letting them win", roll a shaman, and get a FREE vacation to the Ashran Graveyard with scenic tombstones and a magnificent sunset view of your faction hiding in the bubble as DKS, hunters and Treesus Christ roflstomp your base, and all you have to do is call this number!

Deleted
    Well im often going oom in arena, but maybe you'll experience the same when you enter arena..
    About the choice of the spells, i would go with Halo. playing with that myself aand tried out both things.. gives great burst healing + good burst dmg if on a decent range.
    About the BM / war / ret you should be able to counter them in arena. get your mates to CC / peel as much as possible. also using Void shift on either dk / druid is an option. saved me lots of times. Also use spectral guise / fade (with glyph) and you should be fine.

im plaing Spriest / rdruid myself so i know the feeling.
    what you should expect with that combo is, not to be able to kill many combos.. even when CC'ing them for ages. but on the other hand. they wont kill us either