Thread: If we were one?

If we were one?

Was thinking last night what if horde and alliance could do raids , heroics and pvp together. Would bring a new twists to wow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackenator View Post
    Was thinking last night what if horde and alliance could do raids , heroics and pvp together. Would bring a new twists to wow
    hoping for few dungeons which would allow us to do it the way you presented...

New twists? Horde an Alliance are the same people.

Maybe when the faction aren't at war anymore and the Alliance and Horde are pales then I could see this happening.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see some easy raids(world bosses things like the voa/bh bosses) and dungeons that are not like Toc and icecrown. But I think pvp wouldn't work unless it becomes realm vs realm stuff.

Pvp would still work just be like how you do arena when you vs othe horde or alliance

Deleted
    I'd actually like this for Arena. A friend of mine is playing Alliance and I'm Horde and I'd kill to be able to do arena together. :|

15+ Year Old Account
    Half-PvP dungeons. Imagine a dungeon in which two groups from opposing factions assemble and go parellel paths helping/setting traps for each other without coming into direct contact (for example, the group that gets to the room first can release additional mobs and lock the door behind itself, ot get to the tower and shoot a catapult to weaken mobs that the second group is about to encounter), and if both groups are in the mood for it, open the last gates for a 5v5. Could be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    I'd actually like this for Arena. A friend of mine is playing Alliance and I'm Horde and I'd kill to be able to do arena together. :|
    You'd kill, but can't afford $25/whatever currency for a faction change?

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    You'd kill, but can't afford $25/whatever currency for a faction change?
    Maybe his in a good guild? Playing with other friends who are horde?

The only new twist it might bring is faster queue times.

Nevah ! Go Horde or go Home ! :P

As long as I could blacklist Orcs Im fine with this

Quote Originally Posted by Blackenator View Post
    Very nice idea.

Never will happen though, it would make PvP seem pointless and rather confusing.

If this happens then what would the point of factions be?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    If this happens then what would the point of factions be?
    its a tired old system imo, time to move on with the story, jokes aside