Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You joined the Dark Side.

/mourn

You are no better than the people that have "screwed you over". In fact, for giving up on what I consider to be default human behavior, you are worse. I find anyone acting bad is just that, acting. They do it on purpose because they are just assholes. Being nice and considerate is the normal human behavior and if you don't exhibit this behavior, you are trash to me.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    I've tried and tried not to. But yeah i'll become part of it also since being nice never did anything for me.
    If you're being nice to get something out of it, then you're actually in reality kind of a jack ass. Trying to cover up yourself is funny, you can put a blanket on a shit, and you can't see it, but you can still smell it.

Deleted
    I don't understand why this thread is here. If you chose to be a dick because someone was a dick to you, just do it. Don't need to start a blog about it.

Whenever something drops that's for my offspec, I hit need. If anyone says "Hey I need that", I open trade and give it to them.

Yesterday, I was doing heroics back to back as a tank, and there was a epic'd out DK there who took BIS blue heroic tanking gloves from me (I had a green). He left the group immediately after winning the roll... I checked his armory, and he was wearing epic tank gloves already with the same stats (just higher numbers)... so I have no idea why he took them.

It's those people who annoy me the most in this game... they take things just to take them, even if they're going to vendor it. Makes me not want to queue as a tank anymore just so others can be ninjas.

15+ Year Old Account
    To be nice is to be strong. It's not easy, but it's the right thing to do.

Why would you decide to be mean just because somebody is mean to you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflmfao View Post
    Welcome to the impersonal world of LFG. No different than LFR when a lockbox drops and you have the option to roll need on it...does anyone Need a Lockbox? No. Does the person that rolls greed ever win? No...because some loser rolled need because he could.
    Would say in case of lockboxes its blizzards fault. They could have made them greed only so long ago, but just haven't that its stupid. Lfr type loot system would work better at this point tbh especially if it meant you only got for the role you got in as (not kist spec since some could abuse that dpsing in tank etc).
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    If you're being nice to get something out of it, then you're actually in reality kind of a jack ass. Trying to cover up yourself is funny, you can put a blanket on a shit, and you can't see it, but you can still smell it.
    I wasn't expecting anything from it besides maybe others to do the same. Well as you see it's not getting better so....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    So, basically you chose to become part of the problem.

Nice....
    When everyone becomes part of the problem then the problem go's away!

So, basically you chose to become part of the problem.

Nice....
    If you can't beat 'em, join 'em
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

While leveling?

Need if you need. An upgrade is an upgrade so just go for it.

While doing heroic-5's?

Just ask if anyone minds if you need on an OS item, MS items are need always provided it's an upgrade.

Just don't go complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where does being nice get me? It sure isn't leaving me with a good feeling.
    One should be nice because it's the right thing to do.

If you're only being a nice person when it benefits you, that's... not really being a nice person.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I wasn't expecting anything from it besides maybe others to do the same. Well as you see it's not getting better so....
    So you expected others to be nice. Because some aren't, you choose to be "not nice" to everyone? And that was your whole problem to start with - people being "not nice". The whole "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" only exascerbates the problem. It's a shame you can't seem to grasp how that is not the correct way to do things...

10+ Year Old Account
    So you expected others to be nice. Because MOST aren't, .

I fixed that for you.

Nice people are rare in lfd.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    When everyone becomes part of the problem then the problem go's away!
    lol - that made me laugh. The sad part is that a lot of people seem to think this is true.../facepalm

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 08:15 PM ----------

I fixed that for you.

Nice people are rare in lfd.
    And your decision makes them even more rare.

Want to find somewhere I have complained about it?
    If the OP wasn't complaining then I just saw a pig fly by my window

10+ Year Old Account
    lol - that made me laugh. The sad part is that a lot of people seem to think this is true.../facepalm

IF everyone needs on what they can what is the problem? No hard feelings. Everyone has equal chance at loot.

Personaly I think they should do away with need or greed in dungeons. Just make it need or pass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    something has dropped that was technically an upgrade for me even tho it wasnt for tanks.
    There's your problem. You've been part of the problem all along. You basically just did what all the other ninjas have done... stole shit that ein't for you, while someone else needs it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    If the OP wasn't complaining then I just saw a pig fly by my window

I'm not the OP?

Personaly I think they should do away with need or greed in dungeons. Just make it need or pass.
    Personally, I think they should implement LFR style loot rules for LFD. Then, there is no issue.