Blood Spirits already being duped?

Anyone else noticed a bunch of people speaking in broken English trying to sell Blood Spirits? It seems they are already being duped on my server with level 1s selling 50+ of them very cheap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Anyone else noticed a bunch of people speaking in broken English trying to sell Blood Spirits? It seems they are already being duped on my server with level 1s selling 50+ of them very cheap.
    No, but could be raiders who lost their account and gear got disenchanted.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

i know the jewelled onyx panther is duped quite often, see people selling them for 70k and under all the time while 4 orbs of mystery costs 72k alone before 16 living steel and 80 gems...

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i know the jewelled onyx panther is duped quite often, see people selling them for 70k and under all the time while 4 orbs of mystery costs 72k alone before 16 living steel and 80 gems...
    It's not. It's s way to transfer money from another servers, given the transfer limit.

And Blood spirits are most definitely from hacked accounts.

I know on my server there was two level 1's selling 30 Blood Spirits each for 1.5k per.

I do hope all you who 'know' this is happening are reporting the sellers

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    It's not. It's s way to transfer money from another servers, given the transfer limit.

And Blood spirits are most definitely from hacked accounts.
    You can't say it's not when that is most likely the case, I know 3people who have transferred since MoP and they all used the Orbs themselves, Because noone in their right mind would spend 80-90k making the jeweled panthers and sell them at a around 20k loss when there are much better ways to do it

donnu if its dupe or stolen accs, but its pretty common.

I really hope blizz will wake up and build a taskforce of 4-5 people /realm who only watch for this freaking exploits / botters and so on.

80 % of current fish are botted, 95 % of current trade goods involving bloodspirits are somewhow tied to exploit /hack /acctheft. in random bgs, 4 out of 10 or sometimes even more of the chars are bots.

This is annoying as hell, and it really turns me down, that the developers just dont care about it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    donnu if its dupe or stolen accs, but its pretty common.

I really hope blizz will wake up and build a taskforce of 4-5 people /realm who only watch for this freaking exploits / botters and so on.

80 % of current fish are botted, 95 % of current trade goods involving bloodspirits are somewhow tied to exploit /hack /acctheft. in random bgs, 4 out of 10 or sometimes even more of the chars are bots.

This is annoying as hell, and it really turns me down, that the developers just dont care about it.
    also forgot that 95%+ of all trade goods (cloth herbs ore bars gems) is botted as well

tbh it wouldnt supprise me if theyre duped already saw some one on my server selling them he said SELLING <blood spirit link> CHEAP i whispered him how cheap shift click saw he was in a chinese guild he sais 5 for 5.5k ea or 26k if u buy all i told him 25k he instantly goes ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.