Thread: Dead realm

Deleted

Dead realm

Hey all!

I've been on the venture co since the beginning of TBC. It's always been a great server and a good home, but lately it's been.. well.. empty.
    A lot of guilds moved away over years (Redrum, YOGS,...) leaving the server pretty much uninhabbited. It gets even worse, there are as good as no horde on our server. There are no battles and right now you'll have more chance of running into Galleon instead of a horde.

I know there is no possibility in requesting this or so. But I think some realms should be merged together, or a character migration be offered.
    Right now the auction house doesn't make any money anymore since there aren't any buyers, finding groups for Sha/Galleon takes a while and it's just not the same server it once was.

Kind regards,
    Desctructor- The venture co

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a fan forum. Even if you'd frame this as a request, you'd be barking up the wrong tree.
    I'm sorry to hear your server is suffering from low activity.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    This is a fan forum. Even if you'd frame this as a request, you'd be barking up the wrong tree.
    I'm sorry to hear your server is suffering from low activity.
    Chonar's lack of ability to make this happen makes me sick. /mr angry

If you can't afford to xfer you could always reroll. It would probably take you 3 weeks to get back where you were, but in the long run you will be thanking yourself.

I'm on a med-low pop server myself (rerolled from a high pop) and would be pissed if they started merging my server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Chonar's lack of ability to make this happen makes me sick. /mr angry
    He should be removed from his position, post haste. Get someone in there who can make this happen instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    He should be removed from his position, post haste. Get someone in there who can make this happen instead.
    Don't! Please don't.
    This glorious soapbox would start collecting dust.

/self-irony
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    I would reroll if you could send gold thru mail or make it work like diablo 3.

Last time i checked you couldnt do that.

I was personally on The Venture Co, and yes, it is very horrible. Besides, Slackybort keeps the Horde side alive!

On-Topic: Realm Transfer is your only option really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish you could mail gold and heirlooms to another server as well. That would let play on multiple servers without losing some of my hard work and not force me to pay for a server transfer.