Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimp View Post
    If you can't make gold you are doing it wrong
    You do have to work at it, same as if you were doing PVP or high-end raiding. It's not something you can just expect to do without preparation and experience.

OTOH, I made 20k this week off of Darkmoon cards, without addons, without dedicated farming or buying mats. Of course, I did prepare for this by having my level 85 scribe doing her daily Scroll of Wisdom for the last month and not really doing anything with the herbs I got while doing dailies on my rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cards are not mounts. And of course we're making a killing off the cards right before Darkmoon faire. That said, about a week ago, the cards were meh.

I agree with another poster. The cost of the mats, the price of the mounts don't equal that much on my server either. Mounts are gong for about 20K. They aren't THAT cool compared to the others. Not worth the cost imo.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Telwar View Post
    You do have to work at it, same as if you were doing PVP or high-end raiding. It's not something you can just expect to do without preparation and experience.

OTOH, I made 20k this week off of Darkmoon cards, without addons, without dedicated farming or buying mats. Of course, I did prepare for this by having my level 85 scribe doing her daily Scroll of Wisdom for the last month and not really doing anything with the herbs I got while doing dailies on my rogue.
    I never said you just snap your fingers and make gold... of course it takes work but like you said you made 20k from the herbs while doing dailies. therefore you sir, are doing it right.