Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Dreadsteed. Those were the days...

Something shameful from a level 1 female blood elf bank alt in a dark corner of Silvermoon City...

Back in Vanilla....Totems....So many spell tiers and totems to buy, not enough gold!

normal mount + epic mount !

PRE-patch !
    i was so **** proud ! one of the first poeple on the server with epic mount..
    how did i do it?
    level 1-60 mob grinding i was skinner.. i grinded animals.. like a boss.. and then..
    i sold the leather to the NPC...

funny story... when the new mounts came out.. i exchanged my mount vs a new one by error.. :/ wrote a ticket and blizz never wanted to give me back my mount..
    it was a quest saying blablabla you "CAN" exchange your mount so i clicked to see what i would get as reward and it directly took my mount
    still pissed a blizz for that even if its old...and kinda my fault but hey you gotta blame somebody :P

first gold piece probably went into training skills. was pretty damn difficulty trying to ration gold on skills while trying to save up for a mount. you had to pick and choose what abilities you were going to spend the gold on improving.

another 200 healing on holy light? yep need that.

another 40 damage for judging seal of command? skip.

I bought a really good mace at about lvl 30. was sooo cool at the time lol

10+ Year Old Account
    On my level 24 Night Elf hunter I managed to end up somewhere near Ironforge, in the path between Dun Morogh and Wetlands, and I came across another more experienced player who told me of a mystical "auction house" where I could buy all sorts of items. So we made the run (on foot of course) all the way to Ironforge where I bought my very first cape that I'd ever had. It was an ugly yellow, but it was a cape nonetheless so I was just excited to have one.

Might not've been my first gold purchase but when i got my first mount back in vanilla iwas so pleased with my work!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    I saved up until I had 20 gold XD and went nuts on the AH buying shitty greens.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    With my very first gold, I bought sexual favours in the Drag.

My first gold was spent buying pets, I thought that they were so cool. I was running around stormwind and saw a kid with a white cat, I never saw him before, so I ran over and saw that he had only one cat to sell and I bought it as soon as I saw that, thinking it was the rarest thing ever. Next thing i knew, a group of raiders (they had lvl 70 epics, which nearly made my jaw drop) ran up to the same npc and saw that I had bought the cat. They offered me 50 gold for it, which was inconceivable to me at the time that they would spend that much. I started thinking about it, and it hit me. If they are willing to give me 50 gold for a cat, what would someone else offer. I ran to the ah and put it up for 350 gold thinking it would be cool, but never really expecting it to actually be sold. As I went outside, I saw the mail icon. I checked the mail box and saw that someone had bought it immediately and I just lost it.

In summary, I spent my first gold on a pet and flipped it to make 349 gold. Those were the days

Deleted
    My 1st gold was given to me by a random person in goldshire! he was so nice, giving lowbies bags and gold
    I used it to train spells.

Wow, I do not even remember....

But considering how much of a hoarder in-game I am, I would assume I got bags.
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Probably repairs, but my first big purchase was probably...

http://www.wowhead.com/item=7931

No idea why the memory stuck with me, but it might have been the FIRST head item I ever equipped to my first character... a bit sad I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought gold once back in BC on my old warrior when i was a noob to get the all mighty Lionheart executioner!

Started saving up for the mount, I think I was around lvl 42-44 when I finally had the money for it. I think I had spent more than a gold on training, poisons and vanishing/blinding powder and thistle tea before that though :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Bigger bags. Back then, runecloth bags were godly. You were lucky if you could afford mageweave bags. I think I bought linen and I was thrilled.

Gold wasn't like it is now. It took me about a year to save up enough money for epic riding. These days, I can screw around, do some dailies, farm nodes for an hour or so while watching TV and I log out 1,000g richer without even thinking about it.

first serious gold i spent was on Kang the Decapitaor, for my Enh/ele shammy.....ah those were the days

White armor from vendor I bet More armor!
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO