Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    Pretty much this. You've shot down plenty of ''the things you could do'', whilst still somehow managing to bring up more of your past achievements. (Not wanting to delete 85 alts in DS BiS? LOL?)

Just starting to seem like an excuse to brag about your account now.
    Not bragging. Just stating I spent too much time on my alts to just delete them. I might actually go do those achievements I miss, but then I need to level up archeology/fishing as its those + the questing ones I miss for the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    What does that have to do with anything? I only log on at evenings to raid/rated BG. I got studies I'm focusing on and I can't fit in more stuff to do.

I go to school, get home, do my homework/read for tests, play to 12 PM then go to sleep. It's my routine.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 10:27 AM ----------

I don't even have fishing/cooking. I don't have the patience to level fishing and I don't need cooking as my guild provides feasts. If I need 300 stat food I just buy it on the AH.
    Sounds like there is still plenty for you to do.

How is it anyway to level archeology/fishing nowadays? I remember trying archeology when cata came out on my rogue, ragequit at 102 something because it took ages. I think I got about 150 fishing aswell.

Deleted
    Play some other games? or don't rush through content.

Go outside perhaps? Take up a hobby like cycling.

or maybe your just bored of MMO's?

You probably play 50-60 hours a week. It's understandable you're burnt out as if Blizzard made enough content to keep people like you constantly preoccupied then normal people would only ever get to be involved in a tiny percentage of content - and Blizz don't want that, plus they wouldn't have the resources to keep people like you entertained permanently.

10+ Year Old Account
    When mop came out i decided to work on reputations one by one. That way they will last longer. Also, I am now taking a break from wow now until about December.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm exalted with everything now. Just a few more days of august celestials and I'm done with MoP reputation.

I'm raiding 5 times a week, doing Arena/Rated BG's on weekends and I got all gear I need from honor/heroics. I got millions of gold so I don't need to farm it.

Now theres nothing to do again.

I basically log on, wait for raid invites, kill bosses then log off. There is nothing to do in the timeframe between I get home from school at 4 PM from raid invites at 8 PM.

Can't Blizzard just release more factions/brawlers guild already. What should I do to make time pass.
    There's still battle pets, scenarios, challenge modes etc. Or achievements to pursue... Or read a book, watch a movie. So much stuff to do.... just need to want to see it...

And by the way, not having anything to do is NOT the same as being burnt out...

There is nothing to do in the timeframe between I get home from school at 4 PM from raid invites at 8 PM.
    I go to school, get home, do my homework/read for tests, play to 12 PM then go to sleep. It's my routine.
    So which is it? You have nothing to do between 4 and 8? Or you need to do your homework and study between 4 and 8?

Sounds like you were just in the mood to cry about nothing.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    looooooooooooooool

See, even with ridiculously heavy gating via dailies people will STILL burn through all the content as fast as possible then complain there's nothing to do.

THIS IS WHY THEY DID DAILIES PEOPLE. TO PREVENT THIS.

Thank you for proving our point, OP. Thankfully not everyone has done what you did, so the majority still has plenty to do. As for you though? Keep raid logging, maybe pick up a hobby outside of WoW. Unfortunately Blizzard simply cannot create enough content for you at the rate you burn through it, so either slow down or deal with these occasional 'downtime' periods.

Besides, 5.1 really isn't that far away.
    So you pick up the handful of people and use them as some fucking beacon for a poor and shitty daily implementation. What a crock. I mean theirs lots of things you don't design systems around to prevent that from happening. I mean by that logic Blizzard should just artificially limit your play time. NO MORE THAN 5 HOURS and the game shuts off or something. Your rational is so absurd. Building systems to cater to extremes will be the death of warcraft I feel.

I just can't take you seriously because you found the one guy who did everything and pointed to him to say BLIZZARD WAS RIGHT SEE LOOK AT THAT DAILIES ARE THE ANSWER without the acknowledgment that he is an outlier and for the majority of players the cata system was fine overall (in need of a tweak here and there perhaps) but only under the assumption that Blizzard get off their duffs and release end game content at a better rate.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2012-11-05 at 09:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    So you pick up the handful of people and use them as some fucking beacon for a poor and shitty daily implementation. What a crock. I mean theirs lots of things you don't design systems around to prevent that from happening. I mean by that logic Blizzard should just artificially limit your play time. NO MORE THAN 5 HOURS and the game shuts off or something. Your rational is so absurd. Building systems to cater to extremes will be the death of warcraft I feel.
    Look out, badass over here!

Also why do you keep coming back to these fourms to just complain about dailies? Do you not have anything better to do you in your life?
    Last edited by mmoc77b12e8d71; 2012-11-05 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinisterwyvern View Post
    So which is it? You have nothing to do between 4 and 8? Or you need to do your homework and study between 4 and 8?

Sounds like you were just in the mood to cry about nothing.
    Usually spend 1-2 hours on my homework depending on how much there is. Its the time between being done with that and when the raid starts. I used to fill that void with dailies/grindings heroics or bg's for gear. But now I don't need to do that anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look a self validation post, and the wow hater,just need someone to come in and say back in my day.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, bro.... I suggest you go outside and ride your bike, hop in a pool or play with kittens so you get away and do productive work.

How 'bout you try not playing games for a while? I mean not totally not play, but instead of raiding 5 days a week, you can raid 3. Use your time to try some sort of sport. When I was burned out, I tried alpinism. It didn't work for me, but I fell in love with sport climbing. Which is a "dumbed down" version of Alpinism...

Seriously, occupy yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Honestly, do you just hang around the forums praying for someone to reply to something that may be positive to Blizzard and then start ranting about how much they suck/WoW is dying?
    Honestly his rational is so fucking stupid I couldn't help myself. Pick out the one guy and use it as a justification for such a dumb system. I shake my fucking head. I don't think WoW is dying but I get pissed off when dumb people make dumb arguments. One guy goes over top and because he does well that just means dailies are the correct way to do things. Christ it's like dealing with a fucking politician. They pick out one flaw, one instance of a flaw and then demand that everything be changed because they found one instance of a flaw or in her case used as an example of why this system is so correct. I saw it coming a mile away mind you because some people just have such a narrow fucking vision but damn if it doesn't piss me off just a little bit.

The thing is to they wouldn't accept the corollary either. People are being dickheads about CRZ and griefing and doing some nasty shit. WELL THAT MUST MEAN CRZ HAS BIG PROBLEMS AND SHOULD BE TAKEN DOWN. Would you accept that? Well maybe and people are making that case. However if it was one guy abusing CRZ would you insist that CRZ be shut down? Or some minority abusing it? Of course fucking not and I'm not sure why we should do the opposite. Accept the abuse of a minority of players as proof that DAILIES are the right way to go.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2012-11-05 at 09:55 AM.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but it's your very own fault.

I was starting to feel the bourn out 2 weeks ago. I dinged asap (which I'm happy about and would do again, even faster) and started all the daily quests. But then I came to the conclusion... dinging asap is cool, you can only do in ONCE afterall... but why be in such hurry to be exalted with this genocidal hypocrites pandas ?

Take it easy. MoP really has a lot more tha Cata to do, so there's no reason to burn out if you know how to play it

Same i will hit Exalted with shado pan today and August in 7 days. I did arena first month for conquest gear now i dont care. I have 487 ilvl so i dont need Hof/ToES/MSV LFR.

Logging in for 3 raids a week and afk during the rest...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Honestly his rational is so fucking stupid I couldn't help myself. Pick out the one guy and use it as a justification for such a dumb system. I shake my fucking head. I don't think WoW is dying but I get pissed off when dumb people make dumb arguments. One guy goes over top and because he does well that just means dailies are the correct way to do things.
    I get pissed off when dumb people like you spend all day complaining.

Go outside and do something productive instead of whining all day every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    I get pissed off when dumb people like you spend all day complaining.

Go outside and do something productive instead of whining all day every day.
    It's 4 am. I don't wanna get mugged. Maybe I'll put on my bat suit or something. I'm not complaining about dailies this time fyi just irrational and stupid arguments being brought up in defense of them.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Luxury problem. With 9.9 million people having enough to do and 100 000 million suffering from "Lack of content" as you seem to try and tell us - I guess Blizzard can comfortable stick to their plan and release 5.1 as planned.

If it is so bad that this needs a thread, why not unsub? I mean....everytime I see your avatar, the QQ bells are ringing, you have been making a point complaining about everything in the last few months. If you managed to be exhalted with every faction we can see you spend a lot of time in the game, you ate the entire cookie jar (minus the few HMraid cookies and a few achievements I guess) - so pardon us if our pity and empathy with you is kinda lacking.
    You pop up everywhere and attack me out of nowhere. You complain I haven't killed that boss, and haven't done that when it was relevant. I. Don't. Fucking. Care

You also go at other people in other threads telling them "you didn't do ragnaros HC when it was relevant". Did you?? Do you know how grueling that fight was on 25 man HC prenerf? I got it to 7% in p4. Seven fucking percent but wiped because some mongoloid thought it was fun to blow the geysir to hell.

Let me see your main before you critizize me again.

Actually a few months back I spent 1 hour going through your post history to find any trace leading to your character. 11000 posts and nothing. Do you have something to hide? You like to attack others and tell them they aren't world first players where you probably dont even have a lvl 90 char?
    Last edited by a little Kappa; 2012-11-05 at 10:01 AM.

Deleted
    The cookie jar.
    Really, Blizzard are right when it comes to switching player-mentality between expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    When we tried limits, folks said we were playing nanny. When we tried nothing, folks said they didn't have anything to do.