Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    gz to the world firsts and all, but what the actual fuck is envy doing?
    Indeed.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

Shows how awfully imbalanced and badly placed the bosses are in Heart of Fear when you have several guilds teetering on completion and barely the world top 30 have even touched heroics.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Method been going hunterless from what I've seen today and yesterday. Will be an inevitable reaction if they get first.

So whos ready for the 25v10 mode posts when either paragon or a 25 man guild kills the boss first?

Its gonna happen.

You have a few comments here. Read your infraction note, appeal it if you want but less off-topic BS please. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-11-10 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    So whos ready for the 25v10 mode posts when either paragon or a 25 man guild kills the boss first?

Its gonna happen.
    You mean like you've been doing for the past few pages? Grow up.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    You mean like you've been doing for the past few pages? Grow up.
    Reported for derailing the thread. enjoy your ban.

Wait, you mean "So whos ready for the 25v10 mode posts when either paragon or a 25 man guild kills the boss first?

Its gonna happen. " is not derailing the thread? Reported for derailing the thread and harassing people, enjoy your (very deserved) ban.

OT: Happy to see this boss is pretty hard, hope there won't be any lulz tactic in 25 this time, like there was with will of the emperor and every nap and their brother could kill this boss and heroic and then even said "it is much harder this way", funny times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    Wait, you mean "So whos ready for the 25v10 mode posts when either paragon or a 25 man guild kills the boss first?

Its gonna happen. " is not derailing the thread? Reported for derailing the thread and harassing people, enjoy your (very deserved) ban.

OT: Happy to see this boss is pretty hard, hope there won't be any lulz tactic in 25 this time, like there was with will of the emperor and every nap and their brother could kill this boss and heroic and then even said "it is much harder this way", funny times.
    Reported for flaming me.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Reported for flaming me.
    He did not flame you anywhere in the post, you're just trying to find random shit excuses to report people.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

It's pretty clear through the data that a world class guild like Paragon is barely ahead of the others, yet even some not-so world class guilds on 25 man are keeping up the pace. I think this makes a strong case that 10s are, in fact, harder than 25 mans or at least equal. In MSV, we saw quite a few 10 man guilds up there, meaning they were somewhere around equal give or take a few bosses.

Off Topic - The topic is "Heart of fear world first heroics". Difficulty between 10 and 25 is on topic, because it can have an impact on world firsts. What's off topic and banable is saying "REPORTED" and not adding to the actual thread.

Deleted
    Does anybody here know the reason that empress did not die yet? Enrage timer need perfection? Soft enrage needs perfect execution? Unkillable? Zor'lok mode?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Does anybody here know the reason that empress did not die yet? Enrage timer need perfection? Soft enrage needs perfect execution? Unkillable? Zor'lok mode?
    My guess is she just requires near perfect play from you entire raid.. Then again that should be all heroics bosses.

Deleted
    Empress is final boss of this instance, supposed to be harder than rest. I'm bit confised why it doesn't award any title though. Other two hc bosses do (delver of the vaults and the fearless). Maybe The Fearless is title for both HOF and TES as TES has sort of "attunement" requiring to finish HOF first. Still title is linked to one hc achievement, Tier 11 had three titles, one for each final heroic boss.

Bear in mind they're raiding well below instance item level and without tier 2p / 4p bonuses, some people might have 2p now but it's minority of the raid.

Empress seems to be quite the challenge. I really hope its for all the right reasons and not because its broken again. Its great to see guilds progress on a difficult boss. Its less than fun to hear about it just being broken

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    He did not flame you anywhere in the post, you're just trying to find random shit excuses to report people.
    He's definitely a LoL player.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Empress seems to be quite the challenge. I really hope its for all the right reasons and not because its broken again. Its great to see guilds progress on a difficult boss. Its less than fun to hear about it just being broken
    From the dungeon journal it doesnt seen like the fight changes too much mechanicwise, its probably just a realy hard fight where ppl need to pull mad dps heal like theres no tomorrow and mitagate every bit of damage possible while tanking.

Kinda off topic but one thing Id like the dungeon journals to have (two actualy) is information on boss health and enrage timer, dont know why it isnt there realy.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2012-11-10 at 05:57 PM.

Any info about what makes the Empress hard yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    Any info about what makes the Empress hard yet?
    Like what Dakon says, Im pretty sure its either insane DPS requirements (in current gear) or insane healing requirements. The fight doesnt appear to change too drastically from the Dungeon Journal

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Like what Dakon says, Im pretty sure its either insane DPS requirements (in current gear) or insane healing requirements. The fight doesnt appear to change too drastically from the Dungeon Journal
    I get the feeling it might be the second, last pahse kinda seen like it hurts alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would imagine that the Anub type ending of that fight would be quite the headache for heals considering the DPS requirement and inevitably the lower amount of healers available that usually causes.