Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to be so quick as to vote for someone so admit about being a townie and willing to vote himself off to at least have a no lynch. I'm also not trying to derail this vote into a no lynch as it is not my intention to kill two townies needlessly tonight, but why not just bandwagon someone else? Why lynch what were going to assume is a 100% chance to be a townie when we could lynch someone else and have a better chance of killing scum. Remember, this game isn't to lynch someone for the sake of lynching. It's to lynch and hope to get scum or get enough info on scum. I personally think two people already having voted for Krayzy are scum. The other 3 will stay quiet and not vote day 1. I'm also very suspicios of Anakso and Majad. Both have (in my opinion) scummy posts and retorts.

We've got somewhat enough time to bandwagon someone else with the knowledge we didn't kill a townie in Krayzy. If its absolutely necessary, I'll change my vote to get the lynch off before I head to bed, but I won't do it willingly.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 02:31 AM ----------

Also. As far as I'm aware, no one knows whether they are flawed or not. There is nothing we could possibly say in this thread to give away whether we are or not. Who knows what Keleb has up his sleeve as to how the kills are portrayed, but I don't care to find out.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    Why lynch what were going to assume is a 100% chance to be a townie when we could lynch someone else and have a better chance of killing scum.
    I don't assume he's town. Simply saying "I'm town" and then voting for yourself is not enough evidence of anything in my book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, if he's town he's made him self look rather scummy imo.

Just because someone claims to be town isn't a reason to think they are, at all. Often if someone claims to be town I take it as a reason to believe they aren't.

Who knows what Keleb has up his sleeve as to how the kills are portrayed, but I don't care to find out.

15+ Year Old Account
    So creepy keleb. I'm intrigued, but not THAT intrigued.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    To be fair, Majad always acts random and weird.
    THANK YOU FOR THE QUOTE!

PLEASE, COME AGAIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Anyway lack of activity, and ~11hours to deadline or something so lynch Krayzy. He's admitted his role is townie therefore he may be a flawed townie or a lying scum, plus he volunteered for this.
    And I find his constant complaints about the flawed townies, a system designed mainly to give this game some activity (which as Lysah said, is a huge success so far) a good camouflage for a scum to look town.
    With this text. I'm inclined to believe you are scum.. Not joking. If Kray is indeed townie, which you believe to be, why are you lynching him? He's being more active than some people here, you know?

If we want to hit a lurker, or someone that isn't very active, might as well go for Dyra or Eniah. Not mentioning Listo85 because he's new, right?

Even so, I'ma watchin' you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Meh. Going to bed myself, probably won't wake up before deadline either. As much as the scum love this, one death is probably better than two, the odds of mafia targeting the same people as the raged VTs seems low.

Vote Krayzy
    See you mates in the dead thread (I don't feel safe in a bombless game whatsoever).
    Unfortunately, I'm going to have to do this too... One lynch is better than two..

Unvote vote Krayzy
    I'm also very suspicios of Anakso and Majad. Both have (in my opinion) scummy posts and retorts.
    I wasn't acting scumy, I was just having fun!

Do you even lift?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    THANK YOU FOR THE QUOTE!

PLEASE, COME AGAIN!

With this text. I'm inclined to believe you are scum.. Not joking. If Kray is indeed townie, which you believe to be, why are you lynching him? He's being more active than some people here, you know?

If we want to hit a lurker, or someone that isn't very active, might as well go for Dyra or Eniah. Not mentioning Listo85 because he's new, right?

Even so, I'ma watchin' you!

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to do this too... One lynch is better than two..

Unvote vote Krayzy

I wasn't acting scumy, I was just having fun!

Do you even lift?
    You really need to be more aware of the timezones, last 5 pages or so I slept. And honestly, not listing someone because they're "new" is just silly, last game I suspected you as scum the entire game, and even gave theories as to why so, yet people didn't care, simply because you were "new".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    You really need to be more aware of the timezones, last 5 pages or so I slept. And honestly, not listing someone because they're "new" is just silly, last game I suspected you as scum the entire game, and even gave theories as to why so, yet people didn't care, simply because you were "new".
    And I think everyone should get some slack if it's their first game. I had, I don't see why Listo shouldn't have, otherwise, the game might be boring for him.

Also, like you said, maybe his time zone is also different and he hasn't been able to be here for the last 5 pages too.

Benefit of doubt because he's new. I had it, he has it. If that makes any sense.

Deleted
    And I think everyone should get some slack if it's their first game. I had, I don't see why Listo shouldn't have, otherwise, the game might be boring for him.

Also, like you said, maybe his time zone is also different and he hasn't been able to be here for the last 5 pages too.

Benefit of doubt because he's new. I had it, he has it. If that makes any sense.
    Well that benefit of the doubt is more of an impenetrable wall of deflects. In nearly all games the new kid survives, if he's scum, just due to the fact that you can blame any mistake he or she does on the fact that she or he is new. And while I get that the game becomes no fun if you're lynched on day 1 I still think people shouldn't use the "he/she is new and therefore shouldn't get lynched" excuse past day 1.

What does the vote count look like now?
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm, either Krayzy is scum and doesn't want to play. Or he's town and is just giving up. Or maybe he was drug induced last night and doesn't know what he's saying. My thoughts are he's a townie so that's why he went ahead and said w/e and voted himself. I doubt a power role would seriously want themselves offed and a scum would be definitely playing against their objective(one could argue he's doing that either way, but he could be sacrificing himself to prevent the bloodthirsties from killing 2 townies.)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Yea I'm definitely feeling Krayzy as a townie aswell, and he's generally a strong player.
    But if he "wants" to be lynched, I guess he's a better fit then anyone else.
    Generally I would vote for a no-lynch, but considering the flawed system, I will vote for Krayzy if needed.

HOWEVER Unless that new guy comes back within afew hours I will change my vote to him considering I'd rather lose him than Krayzy.

10+ Year Old Account

Even so, I'ma watchin' you
    Thought I'd point out that in the text you quoted, I was actually saying I believe him to be scum, not town.
    Everything he's said is a good camouflage for a scum to appear town, but none of it makes me think he is town.

10+ Year Old Account
    UNVOTE

Really need to a consensus and soon given how we only less than 4 hours to avoid the needless deaths of 2 Town....

VOTE Krayzy

And calm down Majad. People do need to sleep sometimes you know. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Well that benefit of the doubt is more of an impenetrable wall of deflects. In nearly all games the new kid survives, if he's scum, just due to the fact that you can blame any mistake he or she does on the fact that she or he is new. And while I get that the game becomes no fun if you're lynched on day 1 I still think people shouldn't use the "he/she is new and therefore shouldn't get lynched" excuse past day 1.
    Right now, he's not doing much, yeah, probably asleep or something, but if he does something that shows an obvious scum action, then yeah, I'd lynch him.

Deleted
    Why does everyone think Listo is new?
    And I can actually see Kray's logic, if he knows he is VT and that we must lynch someone, he is willing to off himself since there is a chance he is bloodthirsty and this way at the very least town PR's get somewhat "safer". However, I don't agree with this logic. Really, if we keep doing this then the whole game becomes just a SK vs. Mafia showdown of NKing while VT's are throwing themselves to get lynched

10+ Year Old Account
    Welllllp,

unvote vote Krayzy

Also, I feel the flawed thing should only happen if the town doesn't make any kind of decision. A no-lynch should not cause the flawed to kill. That's just what I think though :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what you're saying worgi is if we can get 9 people to vote no-lynch to end day, then the flawed shouldn't kill? Because that's the only situation I can think of.

Deleted
    Thought I'd point out that in the text you quoted, I was actually saying I believe him to be scum, not town.
    Everything he's said is a good camouflage for a scum to appear town, but none of it makes me think he is town.
    Maybe, but he just voted himself and left.

So, I'm inclined to believe he's a townie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    And calm down Majad. People do need to sleep sometimes you know. ^_^
    SLEEP IS EVUL!

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 01:55 PM ----------

So what you're saying worgi is if we can get 9 people to vote no-lynch to end day, then the flawed shouldn't kill? Because that's the only situation I can think of.
    Yeah guess that's a good idea, but to be honest, since this is a new mechanic, right? We should let it be for now, on this game, and see how it goes, then we can make changes when we play the next one?

10+ Year Old Account
    SLEEP IS EVUL!
    But it's necessary! I can't help it sometimes too.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.