Deleted

the dilemma .. fury or arms with my gear?

Hi guys this is my character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Raxiel/simple
    i have the 2 1h weapons 463 and 1 starshatter 476.. i can't decide from arms or fury the simcraft tell me fury with 2 463 do about 1.5k dps more than arms and 1k more than fury with starshatter 475 and 1 463
    so my question is..
    i find arms more funny i can play both specs well.. i always 1'st in my raid.. so the spec isn't problem but is true that 2 463 1h beats 1 476+ 463? is correct if im stick into fury 1h or i go arms?

If that's how big a difference the sims are telling you it is, I'd honestly say go with the one you prefer rather than the one that sims higher.

Deleted
    the fact is that in my guild we have a bad roster.. so .. i have to maximize the dps for the others.. :| i know is a bad situation.. but it is :P ,regarding my personally preferences.. i shuld stay fury or go arms? i find arms more powerfull in the first boss of moshugan.. i destroy things in that boss. but rather than that.. in the other bosses arms i a little low compared to fury..

Deleted
    Go with both and use the spec that better fits the encounter?

Deleted
    i have both.. sure.. i will change spec just for aoe fight.. like the first in moshugan..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    Go with both and use the spec that better fits the encounter?
    when i'm going to try this i've got to reforge to crit when i go fury - doesn't work or?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KeMNoZ View Post
    when i'm going to try this i've got to reforge to crit when i go fury - doesn't work or?
    You should be going for crit as arms aswell even with gems though that depends a bit on what gear you have.

Deleted
    finally i decided to give arms some try.. when i'll get a decend 1h i'll come back to fury..

Deleted
    spec really depends on the fight, where it's alot of aoe i would go fury and where it is only 2-3 targets i would go arms for sweeping strikes.
    but you should play the spec you feel the most comfortable with aswell