Double Felstriker for lvl 60 fury raiding

Hey im in a lvl 60 raiding guild and i was wondering if titans grip is so much better then SMF that having 2 Felstriker isnt good at 60 anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    SMF>TG at 90, but I don't know if you'd have enough crit at 60 without using BC gear/things with sockets to get enough crit. And, most mechanics are not given to you until past level 80 (Csmash = kind of a big deal), so Arms wouldn't exactly be great either (Sudden Death = useless).

I'd get double Dark Edge of Insanities or double Ashkhandhi/ Kalimdor's Revenge for TG. Daggers = bad, too fast. Two Brutality Blades might be decent, two Chromatically Tempered Swords would be much better, and the axe off Nefarian or BWL trash would be good too.

http://www.wowhead.com/items=2?filte...61;crs=1;crv=0

The biggest bang for your buck would be the old PvP weapons, 185 honor for a 1 hander, 290 for a 2 hander.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason dual Felstriker is bad now is because they removed almost all attack power-based damage abilities.

Bloodthirst and Heroic Strike being the important ones. They're based on weapon-damage now. They even did it with Heroic Throw, making it useless, especially after the PvP glyph nerf.

You're hurting yourself by not using a slow, level-appropriate weapons now.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.