Page 43 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    Do you honestly think that you would know where Hamas is stockpiling? Laughable.

I'm glad you're enjoying it, even though it was just assuming your assumptions were correct. Since they're not, then it's void anyway.
    I just don't understand how you can defend an organization that deliberately puts the people it claims to "protect" in harm's way.
    Oh I am sorry you do. Yes of course you do.

Where have I defended Hamas Liara? Prove it. Just because I think the IDF goes out of its way to target civilians does not mean I support Hamas. Just the opposiite. I find no difference between Hamas and the IDF. Both target civilians on purpose and aim to cause as much damage as possible.

All I see is you defending IDF attacks on international media outlets and international civilians. You are defending the murder of civilians. Not I.

Holas thank you so much for only killing 60 children. Its such a nice feeling the IDF only killed 60 children. We should be so grateful you support such great people that killed only 60 kids. I guess you should be happy Hamas only killed 3 people

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 07:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fodder View Post
    Hamas have no target other than anyone who is with in range of their rockets, it's indiscriminate! They don't care as long as it kills people

You must be an absolute moron to think Israeli is targeting civilins in gaza also, if that was the case it would be 10000 people dead by now, they don't miss! It's not like shoot and hope it lands on something they plane and it's guided. Hamas puts it's HQ's and rocket sights in civilian areas, they hope it kills some child so they can use the propaganda to get more deluded poor people to fight for them.

But what do you expect from a people that strap home made bombs to their child and send them off to die...

Any country in the world that has to put up with rockets fired into it's land indiscriminately would be the same if not worse in there retaliation! FACT!
    Yes I am the moron. I the one defending the killing of civilians? Nope. I am the one defending the killing of Europeans? Nope. I am the one defending the targetting of international media outlets? Nope. I am the one supporting an organization that has killed women and children? Nope.

Yes *I* am the moron
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Here's one example of where Hamas locates its launch sites. Thankfully, our pilots are some of the best in the world, and so can take out these sites without (or sometimes, unfortunately, with some) collateral casualties.

Sounds to me like the reason for the missles is because of the rockets that hamas fired into israel, haphazardly i might add

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post

Where have I defended Hamas Liara? Prove it. Just because I think the IDF goes out of its way to target civilians does not mean I support Hamas. Just the opposiite. I find no difference between Hamas and the IDF. Both target civilians on purpose and aim to cause as much damage as possible.

All I see is you defending IDF attacks on international media outlets and international civilians. You are defending the murder of civilians. Not I.
    I didn't say I do. I'm saying the IDF / Shabac intelligence does.

I constantly said throughout this thread that I don't support attacks on civilians - and opposed to what you think, the IDF doesn't carry out suck attacks.

Deleted

Holas thank you so much for only killing 60 children. Its such a nice feeling the IDF only killed 60 children. We should be so grateful you support such great people that killed only 60 kids. I guess you should be happy Hamas only killed 3 people

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 07:54 PM ----------

Yes I am the moron. I the one defending the killing of civilians? Nope. I am the one defending the killing of Europeans? Nope. I am the one defending the targetting of international media outlets? Nope. I am the one supporting an organization that has killed women and children? Nope.

Yes *I* am the moron
    To claim the IDF is targeting civilians is stupid because they would kill 100x that many if that was the case. Hamas only target civilians IDF doesn't that's just facts.

Nice flag, guess your British then?

Drone off bore lord you know nothing...

Holas thank you so much for only killing 60 children. Its such a nice feeling the IDF only killed 60 children. We should be so grateful you support such great people that killed only 60 kids. I guess you should be happy Hamas only killed 3 people.

Why 60? go with 600 or even 6000 - sound better. Every piece of made up "fact" sounds better when it is higher.

As i said -i cant convince you that Israel DONT target civilians (or the death toll would be 5-6 figures), I will just let the average guy think for himself.
    Yes, i have full confidence in anyone with a common sense to think and reach the right answer and IF he reach the conclusion that the IDF actually target civilians - then be it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Americans have every right to be upset over the Palestine thing because it's our government doing it. I guess it's really just all the Europeans here to which I'm saying "You need to check your priorities, because worse things are being done in this world and nobody is doing anything to stop it"
    I think the UK fits in somwhere as well. They were the ones to 'give away' those lands if I'm not mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Yonatan Shapira sums it up nicely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL4D7...pR-YKAk5QeCNCg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    So one person says it we must believe him because he has are views? hahaha

That's the most retarded thing ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    Why 60? go with 600 or even 6000 - sound better. Every piece of made up "fact" sounds better when it is higher.

As i said -i cant convince you that Israel DONT target civilians (or the death toll would be 5-6 figures), I will just let the average guy think for himself.
    Yes, i have full confidence in anyone with a common sense to think and reach the right answer and IF he reach the conclusion that the IDF actually target civilians - then be it.
    Honestly..... The way I see it, from a neutral standpoint, and I am sure plenty of neutral people here don't see it much different..
    There are TWO assholes at work..
    As long as you sling shit (literally speaking) at each other, no one cares. No one has to care.
    But when you start shooting the living crap out of the region we do care. your stupid actions could trigger a war of much larger scale.
    It is long known, that the conflict about that pathetic little fart on the World map could one day spin out of control to an extent that triggers WW3.
    I bank my trust in the common sense of the Worlds super powers to prevent such, and if it means to make you stop fighting with other measures other than simply begging you for decades.
    In a rather more rural form of expression, both of you deserve a decent kick in the ass.
    Hamas with it's extremist thinking and acting. Get over yourself, and your fanatic dark ages doctrines that spit on any form of human dignity and behavior. I have zero respect for religious fanatics, especially not when they are willing to kill for their fanatism.
    Israel with it's thinking of getting away with everything because of the "we are the holocaust victims" sympathy buff... Well guess what, the holocaust ended 67 years ago with WW2. Get over it, the times for special treatment are over. And you above all else should refrain from actions that are nothing else than what happened to your own people before.
    Get the fuck along.... I know it's easier said than done. Your governments are the ones acting.
    Then kick them out of power. Stand up and unite.
    I would like to see what both sides military would do, if the people walk united down the streets..
    And if it was like some of you who live down there claim, and you the people wish nothing but peace and to live together. Then you should show it to your leaders, and the World. If the World sees your governments don't give a shit about what you think and want, then the World will react accordingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    great argument there fodder, much like the rest of the pro genocide disagree and your anti semitic posters in this thread. its an israeli soldier speaking out, people can make of it what they will i didnt say "must believe him"

great argument there fodder, much like the rest of the pro genocide disagree and your anti semitic posters in this thread. its an israeli soldier speaking out, people can make of it what they will i didnt say "must believe him"
    Yonatan Shapira is a known left-wing extremist, so take his words with a pinch of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe this map helps dispel the myth that this is about religion, its theft of land ala highland clearances, american indians and any other episode of ethnic cleansing.

10+ Year Old Account
    you show me one single anti-semitic (read anti-jewish) posting in here.
    Other than people from the palestinian side not a single person shown anti-jewish expressions.
    Just because "you" (general term) are jewish does not free you from criticism... Like I said. The times of the Holocaust Victim card are over.
    We live in 2012 not in 1945.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    you show me one single anti-semitic (read anti-jewish) posting in here.
    Other than people from the palestinian side not a single person shown anti-jewish expressions.
    Just because "you" (general term) are jewish does not free you from criticism... Like I said. The times of the Holocaust Victim card are over.
    We live in 2012 not in 1945.
    Actually, soulcrusher is one of the prominent pro-Palestinian people in this thread.

And no one is playing the Holocaust card anymore. But Israel has every right to defend itself from these nonstop rocket barrages.

Deleted
    When have i said anything anti semitic? Do you even know what that means? haha

pro genocide as well? whatever fool...

Fire rockets into someones land they will hit back as expected.

Honestly..... The way I see it, from a neutral standpoint, and I am sure plenty of neutral people here don't see it much different..
    There are TWO assholes at work..
    As long as you sling shit (literally speaking) at each other, no one cares. No one has to care.
    But when you start shooting the living crap out of the region we do care. your stupid actions could trigger a war of much larger scale.
    It is long known, that the conflict about that pathetic little fart on the World map could one day spin out of control to an extent that triggers WW3.
    I bank my trust in the common sense of the Worlds super powers to prevent such, and if it means to make you stop fighting with other measures other than simply begging you for decades.
    In a rather more rural form of expression, both of you deserve a decent kick in the ass.
    Hamas with it's extremist thinking and acting. Get over yourself, and your fanatic dark ages doctrines that spit on any form of human dignity and behavior. I have zero respect for religious fanatics, especially not when they are willing to kill for their fanatism.
    Israel with it's thinking of getting away with everything because of the "we are the holocaust victims" sympathy buff... Well guess what, the holocaust ended 67 years ago with WW2. Get over it, the times for special treatment are over. And you above all else should refrain from actions that are nothing else than what happened to your own people before.
    Get the fuck along.... I know it's easier said than done. Your governments are the ones acting.
    Then kick them out of power. Stand up and unite.
    I would like to see what both sides military would do, if the people walk united down the streets..
    And if it was like some of you who live down there claim, and you the people wish nothing but peace and to live together. Then you should show it to your leaders, and the World. If the World sees your governments don't give a shit about what you think and want, then the World will react accordingly.
    Fair enough.

But what do you suggest? Keep getting missiles and just "accept" it? Would you accept getting missiles every day for 12 years just to not upset some other country?
    If you say "Yes" i would happily put it into a test and if you find ANY SINGLE COUNTRY that would accept it -then i will agree with you completely and will be pro- "not to retaliate to missiles".

Other option is simple - let them what they want: hence killing ourselves (they stated many times - they DONT want just their "freedom" they want the ENTIRE country and all of us dead.) again - if you find ONE SINGLE COUNTRY that would be willing to commit massive suicide because another group of people desires it -fine - i will change my mind and go pro - "Kill all jews - give the land to the arabs".

Your work is simple - just find me a country that will agree to these terms. Maybe its your country?

Please - google : Prager University: The Middle East Problem

Its a 5 min explanation on the conflict. If after you see - you come up with a nice solution (OR find a country who would accept one of the 2 solutions i gave here), Get back to me -you might know something the stupid Israel has missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    Actually, soulcrusher is one of the prominent pro-Palestinian people in this thread.

And no one is playing the Holocaust card anymore. But Israel has every right to defend itself from these nonstop rocket barrages.
    Yeah, hence why I put the "you" in exclamation marks
    No one denies Israel it's right to defend itself. No one does.
    But no one here believes that Israel is innocent. Because it isn't.
    One can deny evidence delivered from all sides only for so long, until it is clear, that the evidence is valid.
    That counts for both sides. And that's why I wrote what i wrote earlier, about the "two assholes".
    I completely believe that you, as a person living down there, have first hand experiences and even try to report them honestly.
    But it does not change the fact that your government, as well as the other sides government act like two overgrown assholes.
    if you can see that, we have a great agreement.
    Because we, with our neutral eyes do see it

Yeah, hence why I put the "you" in exclamation marks
    No one denies Israel it's right to defend itself. No one does.
    But no one here believes that Israel is innocent. Because it isn't.
    One can deny evidence delivered from all sides only for so long, until it is clear, that the evidence is valid.
    That counts for both sides. And that's why I wrote what i wrote earlier, about the "two assholes".
    I completely believe that you, as a person living down there, have first hand experiences and even try to report them honestly.
    But it does not change the fact that your government, as well as the other sides government act like two overgrown assholes.
    if you can see that, we have a great agreement.
    Because we, with our neutral eyes do see it
    Oh, I never said my government isn't a bunch of asses. It most certainly is (just like most governments).
    For example, I honestly cannot fathom why they would keep issuing tenders for housing units in the West Bank, when all of the buyers could just as easily live in Israel itself, and thus not provoke the wrath of pretty much everyone else. It's truly beyond me.
    I also think that it's foolish and wasteful to have the IDF protect said settlers, as it only causes more grief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    Fair enough.

But what do you suggest? Keep getting missiles and just "accept" it? Would you accept getting missiles every day for 12 years just to not upset some other country?
    If you say "Yes" i would happily put it into a test and if you find ANY SINGLE COUNTRY that would accept it -then i will agree with you completely and will be pro- "not to retaliate to missiles".

Other option is simple - let them what they want: hence killing ourselves (they stated many times - they DONT want just their "freedom" they want the ENTIRE country and all of us dead.) again - if you find ONE SINGLE COUNTRY that would be willing to commit massive suicide because another group of people desires it -fine - i will change my mind and go pro - "Kill all jews - give the land to the arabs".

Your work is simple - just find me a country that will agree to these terms. Maybe its your country?

Please - google : Prager University: The Middle East Problem

Its a 5 min explanation on the conflict. If after you see - you come up with a nice solution (OR find a country who would accept one of the 2 solutions i gave here), Get back to me -you might know something the stupid Israel has missed.
    My solution to the problem is written in the post you quoted.
    But it's only valid if what people in here from both sides expressed. You, the people want peace. You the people want to live together in peace. Then you the people have to stand up against your governments. Peacefully of course.