Page 68 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haarvald View Post
    Evil is willfully targetting the children of your enemies, while hiding behind your own children, because you are too cowardly to stand and fight like men .
    Isn't that was Israeli is doing? Check the number of Palestinian children, women, and elderly people killed since 1948 by Israel. Numbers speak for themselves no?

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 03:53 PM ----------

Israel, a country the size of New Jersey can only claim to the following achievements:

•Israel was established upon the ruins of another nation that it destroyed; Palestine.
    •Israel holds the world record in the number of towns & villages it ethnically cleansed (500+).
    •Israel holds the world record in the number of refugees it deported (4 million+).
    •Israel holds the world record in the number of homes it demolished (60 thousand+).
    •Israel is the country with the highest record of UN condemnation (500+ times).
    •Israel is the country with the highest number of protective US Security council vetoes (100+ times).
    •Israel has killed more innocent civilians per capita than any other country (50 thousand+).
    •Israel has imprisoned more civilians per capita than any other country (250 thousand+).
    •Israel has rendered more innocent civilians handicapped per capita than any other country (50 thousand+).
    •Israel has injured more innocent civilians per capita than any other country (200 thousand+).
    •Israel has only two countries to defend its policies in the United Nations these countries are America & Micronesia The population for Micronesia as of June 2008 is only 108000.
    •Israel is the only country on Earth that denies the right of return of refugees.
    •Israel is the only country on Earth that still occupies a whole other country & parts of two other countries.
    •Israel is the only country on Earth that publicly steals the water of its neighbors.
    •Israel is the only country on Earth that has legalized home demolishing as a method of collective punishment.
    •Israel is the only country on Earth that uproots trees as a method of collective punishment.
    •Israel is the only country on Earth that deliberately targets civilian infrastructure and justifies it.
    •Israel is the only country on Earth that legalized assassination.
    •Israel stands unique in using human shields in military operations.
    •Israel is the only one that has legalized torture.
    •Israel is the only country on Earth that builds illegal settlements in occupied lands.
    •Israel is the only country on Earth that publicly jails activists without trial.
    •According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Israel has created the highest number of checkpoints.
    •According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Israel holds the world record in the number of curfew its installed on the Palestinians.
    •Israel is the only country on Earth whose checkpoints deny women access to hospitals, they give birth alone and babies usually die.
    •Israel is exceptional in being the only country on Earth whose checkpoints denies patients access to hospitals, and they end up dying.
    •Israel is the only country on Earth whose checkpoints are where wedding parades come to an end.
    •Israel is the only country on Earth who checkpoints school children, denies them access to school, and puts an end to their classes.
    •Israel is one of two countries that, against International Law, use cluster bombs and depleted uranium bombs America is the other. what a surprise huh?.
    •Israel holds the world record in the number of soldiers refusing to serve in the army.
    •Israel despite being a rich country, receives the highest financial aid, more than the sum aid to all sub-Saharan Africa!.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-11-22 at 05:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haarvald View Post
    Miss, Evil is dragging someone thru the streets behind a motorcycle until they are dead, without a trial, just flat public execution, Evil is willfully targetting the children of your enemies, while hiding behind your own children, because you are too cowardly to stand and fight like men, THAT is evil. Being LIKED isn't necessary, its never been necessary, I can give you a list of people I despise but they still are worthy of my respect for whatever reason.
    Haha, the Israeli 'Child Killers' cannot say anything about Palestinians targetting children. Palestinians arent the ones who shoot young kids for playing near the border. The IDF have authorised their soldiers (who are forced to serve in the military) to shoot kids if they are over the age of 12.

The most disgusting article i've ever read was about how an IDF officer slaughtered a 9 year old Palestinian girl, because she got lost outside a refugee camp, and wandered near too a 'buffer zone'. There is a radio conversation between the Israeli Watchtower operator and the officer, the operator says that the girl is scared and is cowering in a ditch, the officer says "Anyone in that zone must be killed, even if they are 3 years old", before personally going out and finding and shooting her multiple times in the head.

You say being liked isnt necessary, but tbh the only reason that Israel hasnt been wiped off of the face of the Earth is due to their alliance with the USA. Without their military supplies, and funding, Israel would not exist, not to mention the countless UN Security Council vetoes that the US has performed for Israel.

So I'd say that being liked is pretty necessary.

Deleted
    So what I'm getting from this earth-shattering debate is that Israeli's are like modern day Nazis and everything Hamas does is completely and utterly justified and if you say otherwise you are some sort of insensitive oppression loving media brainwashed monster? Is that this "fascinating debate" in a nutshell, or am I overlooking some groundbreaking peer reviewed research or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    But, we don't have to worry about it, I think.. There's the other aspect. Nuclear pollution/contamination.
    Remember Chernobyl?
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...p_1996.svg.png

Look at the effects of that event... Nuclear Power Plant.... Now picture a nuclear bomb falling into Gaza.. Israel would wipe itself out, at least in parts.
    It would effect the entire Middle East. It would therefore effect all of us, one way or another.
    The moment Israel drops a nuclear missile onto Gaza, Israel is would be done.
    I can easily see that at this moment Russia would not keep it's cool anymore and demand actions... Tensions are programmed.

So relax, Israel is not suicidal.
    Nuclear strike and uncontrollable leaking reactor of a nuclear power plant are entirely in the different scale of their raditation persistance, something that plenty of people don't seem to understand.

After Manhattan Project, there has been over 2000 nuclear explosions on the Earth (140 booms in 1962 alone) in form of tests and we're not all glowing and growing extra arms, even if quite few of them have been done relatively close to areas where people live. If all the doomsday scenarios would be true we'd not exist anymore. Outdoor in-air radiation from nuclear strike dissolves to a livable condition in roughly 30 days assuming another fallout doesn't get pushed onto your way.

Oh, and world didn't end either.
    Last edited by Wilian; 2012-11-22 at 05:04 PM.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by rainiothon View Post
    So what I'm getting from this earth-shattering debate is that Israeli's are like modern day Nazis and everything Hamas does is completely and utterly justified and if you say otherwise you are some sort of insensitive oppression loving media brainwashed monster? Is that this "fascinating debate" in a nutshell, or am I overlooking some groundbreaking peer reviewed research or something?
    Tell me sunshine, how do you compare the Israeli war-machine to a handful of poorly equipped militia? Besides, if someone came to your house, stole it and kicked you out, killed your family, made you a refugee in your own land and country, what would be a "justified" response in your opinion?

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 05:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Nuclear strike and uncontrollable leaking reactor of a nuclear power plant are entirely in the different scale of their raditation persistance, something that plenty of people don't seem to understand.

After Manhattan Project, there has been over 2000 nuclear explosions on the Earth (140 booms in 1962 alone) in form of tests and we're not all glowing and growing extra arms, even if quite few of them have been done relatively close to areas where people live. If all the doomsday scenarios would be true we'd not exist anymore. In-air radiation from nuclear strike dissolves to a livable condition in roughly 30 days assuming another fallout doesn't get pushed onto your way.

So are you saying if Israel nuked Gaza, then all the radiation and contamination would remain confined in Gaza? Israel is barely the size of New Jersey, so please do enlighten me about how that is gonna happen?

[/COLOR]

After Manhattan Project, there has been over 2000 nuclear explosions on the Earth (140 booms in 1962 alone) in form of tests and we're not all glowing and growing extra arms, even if quite few of them have been done relatively close to areas where people live. If all the doomsday scenarios would be true we'd not exist anymore. In-air radiation from nuclear strike dissolves to a livable condition in roughly 30 days assuming another fallout doesn't get pushed onto your way.

So are you saying if Israel nuked Gaza, then all the radiation and contamination would remain confined in Gaza? Israel is barely the size of New Jersey, so please do enlighten me about how that is gonna happen?

Quote Originally Posted by rainiothon View Post
    Tell me sunshine, how do you compare the Israeli war-machine to a handful of poorly equipped militia? Besides, if someone came to your house, stole it and kicked you out, killed your family, made you a refugee in your own land and country, what would be a "justified" response in your opinion?

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 05:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The North Remembers View Post
    Haha, the Israeli 'Child Killers' cannot say anything about Palestinians targetting children. Palestinians arent the ones who shoot young kids for playing near the border. The IDF have authorised their soldiers (who are forced to serve in the military) to shoot kids if they are over the age of 12.

The most disgusting article i've ever read was about how an IDF officer slaughtered a 9 year old Palestinian girl, because she got lost outside a refugee camp, and wandered near too a 'buffer zone'. There is a radio conversation between the Israeli Watchtower operator and the officer, the operator says that the girl is scared and is cowering in a ditch, the officer says "Anyone in that zone must be killed, even if they are 3 years old", before personally going out and finding and shooting her multiple times in the head.

You say being liked isnt necessary, but tbh the only reason that Israel hasnt been wiped off of the face of the Earth is due to their alliance with the USA. Without their military supplies, and funding, Israel would not exist, not to mention the countless UN Security Council vetoes that the US has performed for Israel.

Could you please explain what a 9 year old girl doing in the buffer zone 5 miles away from her house during the night with a backpack on her?

Quote Originally Posted by d00mhammers View Post

No, I'm saying that comparing events like Chernobyl and nuclear strikes is stupid.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm saying that comparing events like Chernobyl and nuclear strikes is stupid.
    Kinda like implying that the Israelis will detonate a nuclear weapon 8 miles from an Israeli city of 112,000.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    Kinda like implying that the Israelis will detonate a nuclear weapon 8 miles from an Israeli city of 112,000.
    No, it isn't but you can read into it like that if it nudges you that way.

It is lovely when someone takes a side and is completely unwilling to listen to the other side.
    Hamas has, in the past, used children as young as 5 years old, not only to carry weapons and explosives, but they also did, at one case, remotely detonate the explosives a 8 year old boy was carrying for them. Why does an IDF officer shoot a 9 year old, walking in the middle of the night, in a no-access area, with a backpack on her? The anti-Israeli propaganda machine will tell you "Because Zionists are bloodthirsty nazis!", the pro-Israeli side will say "To save lives!", I will simply say: Because he was scared shitless, being in hostile territory, and anyone running at you in the middle of the night with a backpack on, is either going to blow up on you, or has a death wish.

Hamas have become very good at repeatedly poking a bear, and then crying that the bear mauled the fuck outta them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Could you please explain what a 9 year old girl doing in the buffer zone 5 miles away from her house during the night with a backpack on her?
    Probably running away because she was afraid? You know just a clueless little girl...

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    It is lovely when someone takes a side and is completely unwilling to listen to the other side.
    Hamas has, in the past, used children as young as 5 years old, not only to carry weapons and explosives, but they also did, at one case, remotely detonate the explosives a 8 year old boy was carrying for them. Why does an IDF officer shoot a 9 year old, walking in the middle of the night, in a no-access area, with a backpack on her? The anti-Israeli propaganda machine will tell you "Because Zionists are bloodthirsty nazis!", the pro-Israeli side will say "To save lives!", I will simply say: Because he was scared shitless, being in hostile territory, and anyone running at you in the middle of the night with a backpack on, is either going to blow up on you, or has a death wish.

Hamas have become very good at repeatedly poking a bear, and then crying that the bear mauled the fuck outta them.
    They could have you know warned her and told her to drop the backpack before shooting.. or is that too hard?

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    have you really so little a grasp of humanity that you can write that? shooting a nine your old girl in the back was justified?

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    have you really so little a grasp of humanity that you can write that? shooting a nine your old girl in the back was justified?
    I find it sad that a single insident is being used to paint the whole IDF.
    As a rule, Hamas kill any Jews, Americans, Muslims who say 'hey don't kill that little baby', on sight. As a rule, IDF kills those who are already shooting at them.
    If you like terrorists, just say "I like terrorists and I hate all non-terrorists", but you don't have to use a one-off insident (I don't even know if it happened, and it probably didn't, but it doesn't even matter if one abnormality happened) to show your support for ... how did new york post call it? oh yea:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    They could have you know warned her and told her to drop the backpack before shooting.. or is that too hard?
    IDF does that, a number of times, in hebrew, arabic, english and russian. I know, i've been IDF.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    I find it sad that a single insident is being used to paint the whole IDF.[/IMG]
    its not a single incident. its an ongoing series of incidents. children, families, american peace campaigners. the IDF havent exactly been careful..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    its not a single incident. its an ongoing series of incidents. children, families, american peace campaigners. the IDF havent exactly been careful..
    Same can be said about any other military. Sorry to hurt your feelings, but shit happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    IDF does that, a number of times, in hebrew, arabic, english and russian. I know, i've been IDF.
    Well if they did it that time (I don't really know), I can't blame them for shooting after the warning.

and pointing to someone else's bad behaviour and atrocities isnt justification for your own. As far as your attempts to paint the entire IDF as 'child killers' is dishonest at best, and disgusting either way.

Personally I have a surefire way to end the rocket fire coming out of Gaza.