Deleted

Account Frozen: still playing

I recently changed creditcards; Without doing anything, my account is shown as 'frozen' on battle.net, probably because they couldn't bill my old creditcard.

But I can still play!

What's going on?

Edit: Can't login now (3 days later)
    Last edited by mmoc911635af16; 2012-11-13 at 10:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should probably call support and ask what's going on, just to make sure that you'll not suddenly be unable to log in.

Deleted
    Same happens on me. Game time ended on 30/10 and still runs fine. Also last year when my card expired I was able to play for few weeks.
    E: Checked my subsricption payment history and noticed that game time has actually become cheaper. Also some weird extra payment

17/12/2011 11.54 € 1-month Recurring, 11.54 €

That's the old price. Also some weird stuff going on

27/09/2012 11.47 € 1-month Recurring, 11.47 € Expired
    14/09/2012 N/A WOW_EX7DY Expired
    Last edited by mmocc9d032cf13; 2012-11-12 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    Can still log in and play.

My Subscription Payment History says:

09/10/2012 - 11.47 € - 1-month Recurring, 11.47 € - Expired
    09/09/2012 - 11.47 € - 1-month Recurring, 11.47 € - Expired

ACCOUNT STATUS: FROZEN

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I've asked a Blizzard Call center person about this before. I had my account tied to an account which I closed, and removed from my WoW but still being able to play, I got nervous that the charges would continue to go through to my account and open it back up.

He gave me several reasons why this could happen.

1) If you have a Credit card on the account, it takes time to mingle and send between the two companies, this can result in a on average two day lapse in time.
    2) They credit accounts time here and there. It's usually a full 24 hours, which can add up after a while. If you have a continuous payment, and your account does not drop to "Frozen", this time is not consumed, until your account does, and then you get a few days at the end of the cycle to play this built up time. This is what I had, this is also the most common.
    3) There are some times pure flukes in the system, which much like #1, takes it's time to mingle, and kick into effect. You have to consider their subscription base, and the amount of accounts paying, something along the lines is bound to mess up.

You prob have experienced #2.
    Last edited by mmoc911635af16; 2012-11-12 at 11:24 AM.