Thread: astonia 3.5

Deleted

astonia 3.5

Astonia is a free online role-playing game (MMORPG). Join this vast fantasy world as either a Mage or Warrior and explore the game world, Make friends, amass huge amounts of game gold, create a powerful character or simply have fun playing this game.
    You can play for free as long as you like. If you wish, you can upgrade to a paid premium account any time, which will make the game experience even richer and if ur premium account expire you can continue as a f2p
    urd.astonia.com

feel free to see what i am talking about
    and no this is not my game :P i'm just a player of it and i want to advertise for it

"Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Deleted
    sadly yes, it is not too populated, that's what i am trying to do atm , but it is an awesome game, not great graphics i can admit that but if u play 1-2 hours i bet it will catch your soul, it has great gameplay and diversity, there are a lot of things u can do in this game make a clan, do a lot of quests, make stat potions from recipes, if you need help with your play you can search the forums, ask someone, or go to www .encyclopediaastonica. com which is the best site made to help the people of astonia, it has a lot of maps,a lot of info on how you to play, even some tools that will help you in the game

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 01:23 AM ----------

hehe 5 ppl came to the game, and they still play it, seems the game catched 5 more people