46 11.73%
  • Close it

282 71.94%
  • Piss in the sink

64 16.33%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I pee in the bathrub sometimes

Close the door!

As for piss in the sink, hate to say it, but a couple of weeks ago this was happening, in their defense the queue was huge & it was a drunken wrestling crowd which is known for being crude so they pissed in the sink and to really annoy the puritans, they left the water running as well just to wash it all away!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    I try to just hold it in until I'm home, if I can't then I just find a stall and close the door with it locked if it has one (that's right, I lock the doors too. I take no chances) I agree with someone else who said that men's bathroom are a no talk zone and no eye contact zone unless you know the person. You make eye contact with a guy while pissing in a urinal you're just basically telling that person you're gay and you want to see his dong. I just hate public bathrooms and I try to avoid using them as much as possible. One thing I will never do in a public bathroom is taking a deuce, that's for home, I'll just hold it in for as long as I have to.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I don't use public bathrooms at all, I either hold it in or go for the handicap toilet.

I'm such a rebel.
    I'm not gonna lie, I do this more often than I use a urinal. No idea why.

the added privacy is a nice side benefit to the stall, I always have it closed.

also: piss in the sink is at a whopping 15%, I'm not sure I'm washing my hands in public bathrooms any more...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonian View Post
    This is 100% correct. I hate when people try to talk to me in the bathroom. I once walked in to the bathroom at work to take a leak and stood at the urinal next to an occupied stall where someone was dropping a deuce. After a few seconds I hear "So, are you going out to get a beer after work today?" I quickly and quietly left without saying anything. Still creeps me out.
    A manager at the store I worked at would regularly have conversations with people at the urinal. One time when I was using the urinal and someone was in the stall taking a shit, he came in to wash his hands. He said hi to me, talked for a minute, looked under door at the shoes and said "Hi Rich! How's it going?" to the guy in the stall. It was as fucked up as it sounds.

Close the door just out of habit although it does save from the occasional awkward moment in a busy restroom where someone thinks open door means unoccupied and is already half a step from bumping into you before the spot you. I almost did a spit take when I saw the sink option btw, +1 for makeing me laugh.

Who is John Galt?

Deleted
    Full mens bathroom in a crowded not-so-classy bar, you can guarantee that a few drunken impatient idiots will piss in the sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrage View Post
    If they don't have walls between the urinals, I'm goin' to the stall.
    I generally use the stall simply because something about hearing my piss hit water is soothing and helps to empty the entire bladder.
    Though I will admit when I was younger I made a point to stand at the urinal especially at work so I could destroy the self confidence of my male co-workers because I tend to be a real prick like that "pun intended"

I generally prefer to go into a stall anyway, even if there are many urinals free. I can use a urinal if needed, but I prefer the privacy.

So yeah, door closed/locked.

Deleted
    Piss in the sink? I only do it at home and when nobody is at home. Why would you do that in a public bathroom? :O wtf.

Well I guess I would close the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Full mens bathroom in a crowded not-so-classy bar, you can guarantee that a few drunken impatient idiots will piss in the sink.
    Probably much less than the people that don't wash their hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Probably much less than the people that don't wash their hands.
    Unfortunate but true. Rarely I see another man wash their hands after urinating in public bathrooms, which is disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    The wife trained me.... Took her long enough, but she succeeded finally after she refused to clean the bathroom/toilet anymore.
    Ever since I actually sit down to take a piss.
    So, I avoid public bathrooms, I rather find me some nice scrubs or something like that.. And I also admit, that I go into the women's room, when it's safe to do so.
    Guys are just disgusting when it comes to that.. those places are a mess.

I live in a college dorm...It is really annoying walking into the bathroom and you see a stall door open from an angle but then look in to see some body taking a piss. Just close the door and stop getting my hopes up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I live in a college dorm...It is really annoying walking into the bathroom and you see a stall door open from an angle but then look in to see some body taking a piss. Just close the door and stop getting my hopes up!
    Barge in and slam the door open, then apologize profusely for charging in to what you thought was a non-occupied stall. The shock should make them think again before leaving the door open in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    More importantly (I'm female), I really wonder what the reasons would be you'd NOT close the door. I realize there's no door when you use the urinoir, but that somehow doesn't seem as a valid argument to not use the door in a stall. xD

I don't know, I admit I've always been mystified by male bathrooms.
    Sometimes men use the stall because the urinals are taken, or if you'd have to position yourself at a urinal right next to guys on either side. Having said that I always close the stall door. It is there for a reason.

Deleted
    depends. but usually no. it depends bcoz if the place is packed i dont want some random dude staring at me from behind.

and as people have mentioned to stop from people barging in.