Ear canal blue tooth

Trying to find one online but haven't yet. Thought I would ask here in case anyone else has seen one. Want an invisible or nearly invisible ear canal bluetooth. my boss is not a nice person. (is that better mod?)
    Last edited by crawdaddy029; 2013-09-25 at 11:11 PM.

Deleted
    maybe not listening to music / talking on the phone during work hours might improve her disposition towards you.

just a thought.

Uh, I got one together with my other augments, but I don't remember where :/ I was sort of on a pink octagon-fueled binge somewhere in Chiba... Fucking Russian neurotoxins, right? Anyway, a friend of mine from the military had me dragged through the whole shebang, new pancreas and everything. I think it was some Japanese company that did it? Sorry if that isn't much help

you sit there during a 10 minute test with nothing to do but twiddle your thumbs, stare at the ceiling, and scratch your ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets keep the discussion regarding discreet bluetooth headsets a bit cleaner, folks. Don't want this thread to get unnecessarily out of hand.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab